• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I wonder when he'll accept that Farage is in it for the £££ and doesn't actually give a shit about all the soundbites that he repeats and gets Job to repeat.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
BOB021119_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqx9qSHbeosvxfwsJrZyLDIxx15fifbrVLOQhKQrjCBjo.jpg

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Its a rather transparent and childish approach the remain camp have...lets totally block every attempt and then call leavers out for not getting it done.

Can we just remember..just sit down quietly for one minute and face the fact that the remain establishment simply wants to dictate.

Thats what you support..assumed intellectual dictatorship.
Nothing else..thats it...we know best.

Youd quite happily restrict voting to the 'right' sort of people, which makes you the very worst of the human condition.

And your response will be.....

No we just want to educate them into being the right kind of people.

Gwadien

@Embattle don't you think that people that voted for Brexit should stick around to see a free and wonderful Britain regardless of which political party gets voted in?

Or are you going to admit for some the real reason for Brexit has nothing to do with sovereignty?

Job

So is austerity good or bad?

Job

Thats just an opinion.
It would seem that keep borrowing is the answer...I dont know, its not good for a family, but just fantastic for a country?
Wtf..why not.
Let Corbyn in and borrow another 500billion.

Gwadien

I think you're missing the point of the article I posted.

The Tories are also going to massive increase spending...

Job

Yes..I was just using Corbyn as a paradoy of extreme spend now pay later.

Job

In the comments of your article Call

Nail head.

In point of fact, the UK has been broke only once: here is part of the Wiki summation

'The IMF Crisis took place during James Callaghan's term as Prime Minister,[4] and caused the Bank of England to withdraw temporarily from the foreign exchange market.[5] After the defeat of the public expenditure white paper in the House of Commons in March 1976 and the resignation of Harold Wilson, many investors became convinced the pound would soon lose value due to inflation. By June 1976, the pound had reached a record low against the dollar.[3]

BTW: you withdraw from the Forex market because you have no money. The UK had to borrow what seems today like a small amount about 4 billion then or 18 now.
You will note that this is pre: Thatcher and pre: 'austerity'
Thatcher would inherit a basket case, a country rapidly heading out of the First World
But such were the IMF terms,that austerity was required.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You've previously denounced the IMF as corrupt and evil @Job.

We know our monetary system is a lie - we do create money from the magic money tree. Austerity is ideological.

I'd personally ban (privately owned) banks from being able to magically create money - as they do now - and return that to a democratically elected body.

Job

Its nice we have a choice unlike poor old Greece..
Thankgod the EU are there to save them from themselves.

Job

I hope they keep her...she'll be foot in the mouth gold in the future.

Seriously though..outside of the issues with trolling peoples past...thats just a game over there.

Gwadien

I do suppose it's refreshing to hear an honest Tory, and not pretending to care about poorer people in society.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Its nice we have a choice unlike poor old Greece..
Thankgod the EU are there to save them from themselves.

Worked for Ireland. And while there are people who still bitch about it, the ECB saved Ireland, largely because Ireland broadly accepted the medicine; Greece didn't, for an awfully long time.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Worked for Ireland. And while there are people who still bitch about it, the ECB saved Ireland, largely because Ireland broadly accepted the medicine; Greece didn't, for an awfully long time.
Mainly because the greek people already live on an island paradise and they don't want to work like slaves paying unpayable interest on loans based on magic money ;)

Gwadien

Mainly because the greek people already live on an island paradise and they don't want to work like slaves paying unpayable interest on loans based on magic money ;)

I still find it odd that you work in the one industry that you appear to have the most hatred for.

I'd get it if your argument was I need the money, but do you? Aren't there other industries that you can transfer your skills into where you'll be doing something more positive?

Surely being a cog in the big bad wheel of banking is depressing?

dysfunction

FH is my second home

Then don't spend the magic money if you cant afford it.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I need the money, but do you?
Yes. I am getting zero inheritance so I have to work like a dog for every penny if I'm going to free myself from this shit system early enough to attempt to enjoy whatever of my life remains - and haven't the safety net lots of people have that means they'll see a hundred k or more from each set of parents deposited in their bank accounts when they pop it - nice little retirement windfall.

Glad for them - I'm not bitter - but I need to earn. Period.

Gwadien

Yes. I am getting zero inheritance so I have to work like a dog for every penny if I'm going to free myself from this shit system early enough to attempt to enjoy whatever of my life remains - and haven't the safety net lots of people have that means they'll see a hundred k or more from each set of parents deposited in their bank accounts when they pop it - nice little retirement windfall.

Glad for them - I'm not bitter - but I need to earn. Period.

I'm assuming you plan on retiring pretty soonish though?

Do you think the sacrifice is worth the early retirement?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because the magic runs out eventually.
And you're left holding a $2 rabbit.
It doesn't have to @dys - you seem to think there's a finite supply - but there isn't - it's all bullshit.

Money is conjured out of thin air, at interest - so for every dollar conjured we conjoure $1 plus (say) 2% debt interest.

How do you pay that interest? - you magic some more money - and another 2% debt.

How do you pay that interest? - you magic some more money - and another 2% debt.

You seeing a theme yet? - we can never, ever, pay back the debt. Not as a country, not as a globe. We can only stay ahead of the curve through consumptive expansion - madness, in other words.

So why should Greece be held to balancing books that can never be balanced?

It's fucking bullshit Dys. All made up nonsense that we go along with exactly like religious people go along with religious idiocy - because we've been conditioned to since birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom