• Brexit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Jesus fucking christ man heading enquiry makes statement that its 'widely accepted' that Russia interferes with foreign politics.

Have we just given up on impartiallity now?

That's because they do.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'll take that as a yes.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Jesus fucking christ man heading enquiry makes statement that its 'widely accepted' that Russia interferes with foreign politics.

You really need to read Mueller's report but, because you're undoubtedly too biased, just read the first sentence of this wiki page. If you're going to go down the "wah wah wiki is a source now?" route, here's the report itself for you. Go and educate yourself a bit.

Wij

I am a FH squatter

Both-sidesing everything is shit journalism. If something’s a fact it should be reported as such.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I get it - Russian interference - but at the end of the day what do you expect? Cyber warfare is what it is.

As long as it doesn't happen in collusion - paying for these things / soliciting information - then it is what it is. I don't particularly care if 1000 troll farms spring up becsuse that's the nature of internet. Whaddaya gonna do (apart from the same to the rest of the world - which we'll be anazing at).

Also, if someone rocks up at a politician's door and says - "I have dirt" - they're politicians.

If the dirt is true, then it's fair game. Dirt is dirt.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I expect a country to be able to protect its democratic processes and, if there's interference, either put a stop to it or shout from the rooftops that it's happening. It benefits the Tories to keep a lid on this until after the election, even though they have no valid reason to do so.

Job

A million extra people in Africa a week.
And all of them are in track to have a vastly more westernised lifestyle than their parents...then that will become 5 million.

We need a better malaria...or forced sterilisation.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
A million extra people in Africa a week.
And all of them are in track to have a vastly more westernised lifestyle than their parents...then that will become 5 million.

We need a better malaria...or forced sterilisation.

First thing that happens when living standards go beyond subsistence levels is the birthrate drops. Better off Africans means fewer migrants and lower population growth.

Job

That is the hope, Im guessing Africa is going to see much more inter country illegal migration.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Matters not - we're practically sterile in the west - so if we do the same things environmentally in Africa that we've done over here the population will plummet.

YOUR FUCKING WANG DON'T WORK BRO said:
sperm counts among men in the west have more than halved in the past 40 years and are currently falling by an average of 1.4% a year

VOTE GREEN :eek:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Um. Isn’t that good?
Accidental sterilisation by (probably) environmental destruction?

Forced steriliation by roaming gangs of mad humans cutting random stranger's balls off would be infinitely preferable tbh - at least we'd only be doing stuff to ourselves.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well my spunks were fertility ninjas until I got the tubes cut.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Enough men have lifelong ball pain ftom that op that I'd rather risk getting someone preggers ;)

Job

I dont get vasectomy.

Just fucking pull out and spunk over the picture of her mother on the dressing table like a gentleman.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Tories doing the best they can to screw themselves at the start of a campaign.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
That is the hope, Im guessing Africa is going to see much more inter country illegal migration.
I saw a projection that the human race would cap out around 10billion and start to contract naturally as living standards improved

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's the end that matters. Get your shit out early, the electorate has short attention span.

Normally yes you'd be right but I'm not sure you can drop such clangers in the current environment and then expect nothing else, you don't want to start from behind on the first day.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Normally yes you'd be right but I'm not sure you can drop such clangers in the current environment and then expect nothing else, you don't want to start from behind on the first day.
They're starting ahead tho...

Job

That will just cement the Tory vote.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
73425107_1017120098625445_6542278508083675136_o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom