• Other

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Green.

Tories are gonna win anyway (Lib Dem vote will see to that, and brecit party voting for Johnson).

A few green candidates would give an annoying nagging voice in parliament about how we're going to make ourselves extinct and all our current political woes are pointless sideshows...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Johnsons going to have to start grunting praise for the brexit party and brexiters first, and Farage will demand his pot of gold to hand over the keys of the voter base.

This could easily go tits up for the Tories.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I suspect this poll is more likely to be representative of cities rather than the country.

Boris is really going to commit some clangers with JC being godly for any one but him to win, even then I suspect it'll end up hung again.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Johnsons going to have to start grunting praise for the brexit party and brexiters first, and Farage will demand his pot of gold to hand over the keys of the voter base.

This could easily go tits up for the Tories.
Nope - they've been leaving the brexit party in droves - the rise in tory polling equals the decline in brexit party polling.

Johnson saw to that with his unrealistic "dead in s ditch" and "do or die 30th October" bullshit - he was signalling to the brexit party voters that they could trust him - so they've rejoined tory.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Tory win. Labour/Lib dem pact to frustrate 'em.

Or lib dem tory alliance again ;)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Labour hasn't got a chance with Corbyn leading. If they dropped Corbyn they'd gain a fuck load of support off the back of that alone. Voting Green myself, fuck Con and Labour, useless bastards.

Job

Nope - they've been leaving the brexit party in droves - the rise in tory polling equals the decline in brexit party polling.

Johnson saw to that with his unrealistic "dead in s ditch" and "do or die 30th October" bullshit - he was signalling to the brexit party voters that they could trust him - so they've rejoined tory.
Theyre not that daft..Farage is the only true brexiter on the block.
Theyll listen to him before Boris when the chips are down.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Vote Lib Dem you potatoes
Surely you'd be asking people to vote Labour? I'd have sympathy with your and @Wij's position on the Lib Dems but their economic policies are basically New Labour again - so it's voting for automatic failure for the poorer half of society.

Their other stuff (decriminalisation of drugs, prison reforms etc) I can get behind. They don't often talk about green issues tho.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Surely you'd be asking people to vote Labour? I'd have sympathy with your and @Wij's position on the Lib Dems but their economic policies are basically New Labour again - so it's voting for automatic failure for the poorer half of society.

Their other stuff (decriminalisation of drugs, prison reforms etc) I can get behind. They don't often talk about green issues tho.

No hut it could be a benefit in 2 ways

1. Get rid of Brexit and
2. Get rid of Corbyn

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Theyre not that daft..Farage is the only true brexiter on the block.
Theyll listen to him before Boris when the chips are down.
The chips are down, and they're saying they're leaving the brexit party and voting for Boris.

Unlike you this isn't an opinion I'm expressing @Job - these are the facts:

upload_2019-10-30_9-53-39.png

look at the two blue lines @Job. Brexit down the same amount tories are up. Oh - and when was the biggest single drop-and-rise?

Yep - about the 24th July - the day Johnson became prime minister.

What this shows is - if the Lib Dems don't want a Tory government then they have to vote Labour.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Whadda we think of this?

Labour has been fatally undermined from within it's own party IMO. The New-Labour lot don't understand their utter failure and the rest? Well, the infighting has pretty much killed them. This guy would rather see Labour burn - and a Tory government get elected - than make the best of a bad situation and have an influence on the policies of a post-brexit Labour party.

Yep, he disagrees with Brexit - and Labour's stance - but quitting is just throwing the baby out with the bathwater and on top of that undermines Labour as a force in a very public way. Only the Tories - and their Brexit - benefits. So he's cutting his own nose off to spite his cowardly face IMO.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Whadda we think of this?

Labour has been fatally undermined from within it's own party IMO. The New-Labour lot don't understand their utter failure and the rest? Well, the infighting has pretty much killed them. This guy would rather see Labour burn - and a Tory government get elected - than make the best of a bad situation and have an influence on the policies of a post-brexit Labour party.

Yep, he disagrees with Brexit - and Labour's stance - but quitting is just throwing the baby out with the bathwater and on top of that undermines Labour as a force in a very public way. Only the Tories - and their Brexit - benefits. So he's cutting his own nose off to spite his cowardly face IMO.

Labour will most likely need to be demolished in an election so they get rid of Corbyn and become a proper opposition to Tories. They should be riding high in the polls due to last 3 years of the Tories stupidity.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Would normally vote Lib Dem but as my constituency is a straight Labour / Tory split with virtually nil votes for other parties I might vote Labour to at least nobble a Tory :(

We need PR.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
They should be riding high in the polls due to last 3 years of the Tories stupidity.
Yep - but between New Labour members utterly undermining them and the trumped up antisemitism they've no hope. A clearly divided party goes down really badly with the public as it makes them nervous.

The tories understand this - and for the most part hold a publicly united front and do their arguing behind closed doors.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Regarding the TV debates, is there any real advantage to Boris turning up for the Tories?

I can see the reason why Labour want him there since it'll reduce the target on the back of JC.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Regarding the TV debates, is there any real advantage to Boris turning up for the Tories?
If he's got policies to back up his rhetoric (and isn't just going to lie outrageously) then yep - he'll have ammo to beat Corbyn's point and the natural oratory to look more statesmanlike anyway.

But we all know he'll talk shit from beginning to end, promise the world and not give a fuck about delivering it anyway. So there's no point.

Labour need it because it's the only way they'll get their points across to the public. Torys don't want that.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Judging by the voting so far it's going to be a Tory victory.

So - we're voting for Brexit and standards lowering race-to-the-bottom. Good to know :)

Job

Yes the lib/labs are that bad.

Job

5 votes for the Libs.

A complete brexit vote then.

I mean you wouldnt vote for them otherwise would yo...seriously, surely not...

Job

Yes, but think of the Muslim vote.
Muslims were double estatic when Sadiq was voted mayor because he beat a jew.

Diversity is strength and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom