Ebay II

00dave

Artist formerly known as Ignus
What the hell is going on with the P&P on Ebay? Why do I have to offer free postage, I want to make more money :flame:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Not put it on Ebay yet, but i'm selling a 37" Elonex HDTV

Bought about 10 months ago and hardly used, will sell for £175ono, else it's going down the pawn shop.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
You are better off selling games on play.com, better prices, and fairer fee structure.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Yeah I've sold a few things on Play, normally go pretty quickly and for good prices. Play don't take much either.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
bugger

sold one of my items the other day and just had a note back saying "not as described"

now - i know it was my bad - the picture I posted was the wrong one by mistake.
Now the buyer is wanting to return on the grounds that the picture doesnt match the article. However - the whole description is definately associated with the actual item - not the picture :

Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro Rev2 on eBay (end time 21-Nov-10 23:40:20 GMT)

do I tell him yes - he can return it for a refund, minus postage or (by ebay rules) do I need to provide full refund.

Yaka

Part of the furniture
i did that once years ago. tho it was me who offered a full refund inc postage but the buyer decided to keep it.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Not selling anything, but looking for a second-hand wii, with 2+ controllers, games not important.

PM me if you've got one you want to get rid of!

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
So i bought a Wii oof ebay, and paid for it. The money is as yet 'unclaimed' on paypal, and the user hasn't replied to an e-mail i sent him and a message on ebay. Cancel it and look for another one?

I need it by xmas and mentioned this in the messages.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
So i bought a Wii oof ebay, and paid for it. The money is as yet 'unclaimed' on paypal, and the user hasn't replied to an e-mail i sent him and a message on ebay. Cancel it and look for another one?

I need it by xmas and mentioned this in the messages.

Yes.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Yaka, wouldn't you get a better price (and no commission charges) on the SVS speakers on avforums?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
tried got tons of views and no offers problem is atm there is some very decent kit going for dirt atm there and atm SVS have zero presence in the uk out side of Subwoofers now 2 years ago they woulda gone for close to the retial price. they have to go now sadly compleaty out of storage place atm as i am between house moves:(

anyone wants em makes an offer i'll happily pull em of fleabay

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'd love to mate, but I've just bought some basic b&w's so I could downsize too :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom