Ebay II

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Haven't listed on ebay yet but I've got a brand new (sealed/unopened) xbox 360 slim 250gb if any of you Freddies might be interested.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
What do you realistically want for it meg?
Shazbot, totally missed your post C, I'll take £160 for it.
why are you selling it?
Got a discount voucher from Best Buy. Bought 2, one for me, one for a family member because the discount stacked. Then the family member couldn't sort out the cash and was past the return period for best buy. It's just sitting on my living room floor.

I'm also starting to get rid of unwanted stuff that's just been sitting around the house so if anyone fancies a Beatmix Bumblebee have a look! :)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Whatever that listing goes for mate. It was a present that I never wanted. Whilst I'm a huge Transformers mark to me G1 Bumblebee will always be Bumblebee and I didn't ever need a MP3 speaker.

Nate

FH is my second home
Have you seen Amazon's Trade In Lazarus? I just gave that a go with all my old games. £6.50 for like new on GTA 4 PS3 and you get free postage to send it to them. Only thing is the money is an amazon voucher

Gray

FH is my second home
I've got an open case dispute at the moment, which i started about 2 weeks ago with Ebay due to a non-payment of a listing i put up. I would have let it slide, but it was the second time i put the listing up only for them to not pay it, so i didn't see why i should have to pay out for listing fees continously.

Problem is, this wanker isn't responding to emails and Ebay haven't followed it up yet. I only sent the one email at the beginning, then ended up passing to to Ebay, but the case is still open.

Sigh.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Buy my valve amps bitches.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150822749...LX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1413

2288188377_25fea1b104_b.jpg

Yaka

Part of the furniture
sweet, shame i am currently in the process of building another amp. dont suppose you have any spare tubes?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Wow... what the fuck happened to eBay... "you cannot make the postage X" when I just tried to add a listing even though that's exactly what the Royal Mail calculator told me the postage would be...

Hello PlayTrade!

Forgot about that 360 I had knocking around (it's been on a shelf for a year!)

Last edited:

Yaka

Part of the furniture
they did it coz some sellers were taking the piss charging 20-30 quid in some cases. best way round it is to price via rm special del or other couries.

ive also had enough of ebay. most times i just offer stuff to to clan mates on irc not a good way to get your money back on kit. but aleast you wont be wasting your time with morons

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just sold something on eBay and said it was collection only, the guy who won it has sent a message thus

'Would you please post this as I didn't realise it was pick up only.'

Not, 'I'm really sorry, but would it be possible, if you don't mind, to work out the postage on this and send it to me'

Can i tell him to fuck off and sell to the previous bidder?

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
Yeah, don't get involved. People know damn well if something is pick up only as they don't get charged for postage / delivery.

Edmond

I clearly stated it was pick up only, it's a nail gun, it weighs a ton

Nate

FH is my second home
I've ebayed a couple of items and found one of them the postage was £9 and I only put up £3 on postage on ebay as thats what was suggested. It was something that sold for 99p so I'm paying to send it to him :(

Is there a way I can get this money paid by the buyer?

rynnor

Rockhound
Nate said:
I've ebayed a couple of items and found one of them the postage was £9 and I only put up £3 on postage on ebay as thats what was suggested. It was something that sold for 99p so I'm paying to send it to him :(

Is there a way I can get this money paid by the buyer?

No but you could say you sent it and not bother - as long as you refund when it doesnt turn up wont hurt your ratings much.

Maljonic

Can't get enough of FH
I'd just send it and chalk it up to experience. It's a bit of an arse but not a massive amount of cash really. Or you could email them and tell them what happened and see if they'll be nice and send you the extra money, then just send it to them anyway if they don't. Or is there any chance they could pick it up and you refund the postage?

soze

I am a FH squatter
Have you checked other postage options like 2nd class or in a smaller package? The difference between a box an a padded envelope can be a lot.

Nate

FH is my second home
I sent it, got it for a bit cheaper sending it in two(was two textbooks) will chalk it up as you say Maljonic

Tilda

You shall LIVE!
Sorry for the thread-necro, but I'm selling an HTC One on ebay - if anybody wants to buy it, or bump the price towards the £300 mark I'd be much obliged!

http://r.ebay.com/E012vJ

Edmond

I'll bump it £100 for you, but i dont want it if i win it at that (although it would be a bargain if i did.....hmmmmm)

edit - outbid at £100

Tilda

heh cheers chap :D The other guy has messaged an offer of £250 so hoping someone else will come and get it to £300

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom