diabloinf vid

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Lol you are so full of shit its unreal :eek:

My shade is only 1 year old thats prolly why , and i unstealthed as i am on friendly terms will most of the mid group hence the casters not nuking me to bits and im friendly with all the hibs and most of em irl ... Meril is just a crybaby and insta went for me with your troll on assist as i killed his shadowblade one time when he was afk , how the hell was i to know as it died in 4 hits while still in stun anyway ... oh and meril heres a tip ... Dont afk in the middle of occacus bridge ramp ya spanner !!111

As for me adding on that group ... thats just laughable as most are top peeps who to this day wont gank me solo as they know i dont interfere with their fights :m00:

As for my FH joindate ... dunno wtf relevance that has :touch:

ur late FH joining inclines that you became leet late in ur daoc career....thats only healthy:p

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
Decent vid mate,
Nice to see the low rr infil doing well ;)

Shame you didnt include any of our fights though.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Lol you are so full of shit its unreal :eek:

My shade is only 1 year old thats prolly why , and i unstealthed as i am on friendly terms will most of the mid group hence the casters not nuking me to bits and im friendly with all the hibs and most of em irl ... Meril is just a crybaby and insta went for me with your troll on assist as i killed his shadowblade one time when he was afk , how the hell was i to know as it died in 4 hits while still in stun anyway ... oh and meril heres a tip ... Dont afk in the middle of occacus bridge ramp ya spanner !!111

As for me adding on that group ... thats just laughable as most are top peeps who to this day wont gank me solo as they know i dont interfere with their fights :m00:

As for my FH joindate ... dunno wtf relevance that has :touch:

yes i know ur shade is 1 year old :) and all i know is that u added on my grp so u die. still dont see why u unstealth . cant u watch the fight stealthed ? . or maybe its ur way of joining the leet rvr population !? lolpls ;D

Punishment

Resident Freddy
yes i know ur shade is 1 year old :) and all i know is that u added on my grp so u die. still dont see why u unstealth . cant u watch the fight stealthed ? . or maybe its ur way of joining the leet rvr population !? lolpls ;D

Like i said you are full of shit , i never added your group ;)

As for being 1337 , i play on dialup most days ... how fucking 1337 is that :twak:

As for unstealthing it was so i was making it 100% obvious i had no intention of adding ... unstealthing beside your healer and /hugging it might be abit of a givaway ... and no-one would have attacked me only for Meril got his knickers in a knot about what i mentioned above and you assisted ... id laugh if you lost the fight over the assist train turning on me for no reason only for im not that small minded :m00:

wittor

Can't get enough of FH
however said that the friar proc doesnt go off alot is a liar.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Like i said you are full of shit , i never added your group ;)

As for being 1337 , i play on dialup most days ... how fucking 1337 is that :twak:

As for unstealthing it was so i was making it 100% obvious i had no intention of adding ... unstealthing beside your healer and /hugging it might be abit of a givaway ... and no-one would have attacked me only for Meril got his knickers in a knot about what i mentioned above and you assisted ... id laugh if you lost the fight over the assist train turning on me for no reason only for im not that small minded :m00:

u have to come up with something else because its pretty obvious i have no reason to say u added on my fg .. not to mention all the people that u mentioned that dont hit u and shit can confirm u added :) so i m really wondering who is the one thats full of shit .

Pio

One of Freddy's beloved
I'm so full of shit I dont give a shit about this shitting gay shit argument about who's so full of shit shit shit?!

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
oh and meril heres a tip ... Dont afk in the middle of occacus bridge ramp ya spanner !!111

When you have to go you have to go, funny enough diabloman can leave me alone when im afk, but i guess the quest for the holy rp means more to you then it does to him..

And to be fair u killed me plenty of times, not just that one time on the bridge!

I bow before you laggin sob..

And if i wanted to kill you with my warrior it wouldent really be a problem anymore, unless u lagged the 4000 units from DC bridge to dc mainkeep a few times, so your druid could heal you, but that wouldent surprise me the least if that happend ..

Anyway to put this back on track, lovely movie Diablo, cya out there when i can find the time to play daoc again! ( and ofc after patchday )
/edit ffs i amost forgot
Some1 died in a Rvr zone!? (aim'd at the crybaby with his ikea modem =( )

censi

Can't get enough of FH
u go afk and die that would come under the catagory of tough shit...

your expecting way way way to much for someone not to kill you.

agree its getting a bit silly.

punishment is a non adder....

its a simple accurate statement. no one is a saint out there and "shit happens" but theres no need to be out of order to one of the good guys.

Lyrre

Fledgling Freddie
That healproc seems very nice together with the endreduction buff :)

Very tough infil to fight, youre infil gonna grow very strong after rr5.
Always nice to meet you, hope for more challenging fights out there!

Actually the fight I lost to you I wrote in guildchat, yikes, first one on one against an assassin Ive lost in ages, and it was against an rr3... :D

Happy hunting brotha!

/Larre

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom