Looking for music names from a maelstrom/random vid

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Think the video was called "Random group of dhoom" was mixed maelstrom/some others gifv song names :( forgot und lost all meh music.

red reward naturally.

Everz

FH is my second home
thread hijack,

you trying out the gaheris/mord merge mate?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
thread hijack,

you trying out the gaheris/mord merge mate?

Errr surely people will be annoyed at that? not being able to farm in peace anymore? or how does it work please enlighten me.

Everz

FH is my second home
Errr surely people will be annoyed at that? not being able to farm in peace anymore? or how does it work please enlighten me.

Molvik added and converted into a PvP zone and everything else remains PvE, Gaheris and Mordred merge, sounds like a laugh tbh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Molvik added and converted into a PvP zone and everything else remains PvE, Gaheris and Mordred merge, sounds like a laugh tbh.

Lol, free rr13 from pve + you get to goto bg's :x I can see that server filling up very very fast.... might give it a poke when its out, still got like 4 characters full of dragon items ^_^

Everz

FH is my second home
Lol, free rr13 from pve + you get to goto bg's :x I can see that server filling up very very fast.... might give it a poke when its out, still got like 4 characters full of dragon items ^_^

Yeh, though i'm ignoring it heh, rather get rps from pvp then mash it for hours grinding seals lol, all the rr13's will be nice rp also :p.

Should be a good laugh either way.

Nibble

Part of the furniture
it doesnt say there merging gaheris anywhere on herald/facebook just fyi otherwise every1 would go there n thats not the case there awating 4 ywain when they cluster devon/kili/classic

tyszonn

Regular Freddie
Mustasch-6:36
Mustasch-Frosty White
Mustasch-Rastafari
Manowar-Thor

It's one more song but I have no idea what it's called.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Mustasch-6:36
Mustasch-Frosty White
Mustasch-Rastafari
Manowar-Thor

It's one more song but I have no idea what it's called.

aye managed to find them earlier tonight, thx tho ;>

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Is that the one where Valg shows off with his strafe skillz? ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom