diabloinf vid

Flintlock

Banned
Hugs last? Nah - first. Then he deals with the riffraff. Hugs all around then. What you looking forra hug from the Leg-end - I mean Legend? I know it means so much to all. Will have a word with him about this. He might charge though!

Ucallme

Banned
The guy is good - but hell nothing to worry about. If Thugs met him in Thid he would die so fast he would pack the game in.

When is Freddys gonna create a US forum cos Thugs is there now?

You are so full of it

Amphrax/Arauddry

Flintlock

Banned
Well Thugs been watching Araudry's films. Guy just relies on power. Stuff like that don't cut the eh - cake? - ice? - well something. Thugs can see that Araudy would be destroyed against Thugs even if buffed in Thid and Thugs was unbuffed. On a classic server at 50 with no buffs Araudry would be annilhilated by Thugs. Anyone relying on buffs on this server would be destroyed by Thugs on a classic server as he uses game play. Game play is legal and to the point. Thugs is how the game should be. Araudry? Nothing to worry about there - as far as Thugs is concerned - he told me just now!

Flintlock

Banned
Strangely enough replies by Thugs in such a manner would normally get replies so fast Freddys server couldn't cope. Now though replies are slow in coming and thoughtful. Thugs is somewhat taken aback by this. Are you now accepting that Thugs was that good?

Cracks open another can and waits expectantly (is that a word? - expectantly that is)

Before you get too annoyed with me - and Thugs - load up some Blues:

Bluesplayer - Online Media

Choose BellyBlues - Hell you in my territory then!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Pack up the bullshit and go elsewhere tbh ;)

If Thugs was really decicated to his class he would have got it 50 + tweaked + high rr instead of just making videos of killing /level noobies :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Punishment how dare you question his skills and assasin knowledge!
Surely if you play an sb in thid and pwn /levelgear rogstars, you can outskill any other stealther at level 50 as well, cause its just the same!!!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
You all talk about the friar heal proc, but noone's mentioned the red friar 50% end reduction buff. Which gives him a bigger edge the longer the fight lasts tbh.
Means he can use some other charge instead when other people normally would use end pot.

Ucallme

Banned
Well Thugs been watching Araudry's films. Guy just relies on power. Stuff like that don't cut the eh - cake? - ice? - well something. Thugs can see that Araudy would be destroyed against Thugs even if buffed in Thid and Thugs was unbuffed. On a classic server at 50 with no buffs Araudry would be annilhilated by Thugs. Anyone relying on buffs on this server would be destroyed by Thugs on a classic server as he uses game play. Game play is legal and to the point. Thugs is how the game should be. Araudry? Nothing to worry about there - as far as Thugs is concerned - he told me just now!

I'd like to see him play with the big boys at 50 because you really cannot compare thid to 50 RvR.

Thid people go there for fun and not spend stupid amount of money just to go play in puppyland.

The only way you can prove your massive ego is actually play lvl 50 rvr and I will assure you that you will get punished alot.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Flintlock

Banned
Punishment how dare you question his skills and assasin knowledge!
Surely if you play an sb in thid and pwn /levelgear rogstars, you can outskill any other stealther at level 50 as well, cause its just the same!!!

Oh but he dropped all level 50 guys too in the best gear. Youse is all hanging onto this server for your buffs etc. Thugs is levelling up on the US server to prove that he can rip apart all at 50 too if you remove buffs. Different ball game. Don't forget the best Thugs vids are not against stealthers as they were too easy but against Reavers - Armsmen etc. Makes you think - or should do!

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Oh but he dropped all level 50 guys too in the best gear. Youse is all hanging onto this server for your buffs etc. Thugs is levelling up on the US server to prove that he can rip apart all at 50 too if you remove buffs. Different ball game. Don't forget the best Thugs vids are not against stealthers as they were too easy but against Reavers - Armsmen etc. Makes you think - or should do!

Im struggling to care tbh :m00:

And on US classic everyone uses buffpots anyway so dunno what your talking about tbh :touch:

Flintlock

Banned
And on US classic everyone uses buffpots anyway so dunno what your talking about tbh

Rather that than a buffer. More in keeping with the spirit of online gaming. You just rely on your own. 3 accounts to make it here? What the hell is that about? Lets face it Thug's arguments, which he was spouting about 3 years ago, have finally come home to roost. Thugs was a visionary for sure!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
its much more annoying to get buff potions everytime that last a limited amount and to get tons of charges that you need to recharge, much easier just to buff with permament buffs

illu

Part of the furniture
I thought this was a thread about diablo's vid, and not the Thugs fan club appreciation website?

Perhaps all the Thugs lovers can make a new thread or buy the domain IwantThugsbabies.com and post about how great he is there? :>

Someone please get this thread back on topic :)

Oli - Illu

PS Cylian, of course there are Stealther rules bud, have you never seen them?
Stealther rules
#2 All casters must die
#3 All archers must die
#4 All people that pop stealthers out of stealth in front of fg's must die

censi

Can't get enough of FH
it is a bit silly the way this game works though... like they have a big chunk of the playbase loving solo RVR and loving their toons and taking time to get their toons spec'd and kitted out for it.. and they record it and make vids of it for peeps to watch..

but yes to do this you need to have like the full range of buffs which basically means buffs from 2 classes... These buffs as well are not equal accross realms with albion getting some BS buffs that really effect the balance...

mythics solution to this about 2 years ago was classes servers... which has now become not about playing without buffs, but who has the drive to maintain the buffpot set the longest... or the abuse of classes that have self buffs or dont need buffs (vamps)...

It really is a waste of a game, when all it really needs it a little bit of commen sense to sort it out... however the game has had sooooo many layers thrown on top of it... and with the recent defensive changes... everythings been thrown out of balance and there the actually solo end game now imo has become a bit stupid and not really worth playing.

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie

Makes me think buffbots/statcap templates/pots/charges/armour procs etc are i-win buttons in Thid vs roglord tanks, not exactly difficult if your hitting twice as fast, twice as often and for 3-4 times the damage :)

On-topic: Nice vid :)

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
i like it :D And loved the music aswell, not something i hear everyday, but indeed it liked it :)

What was the first song you used in the movie? There's a little "old-skool" nintendo over it :p

Btw, nice that u killed Deception - he's a gimp anyway :england:

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
So in order to play this game u HAVE to have started at day 1, all players whom started then are better then ANY1 that bought the game a year or so after release, cause there is just no way to figure out the game mechanics after only 3 years.......

where did i mention not being old in the game being a flaw ? its just a pro in my eyes that he plays better than many people that have played longer than him.get ur shit straight

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Diablo has been around for about 4 years if I remember correctly. About me making a vid that really doesn't appeal to me as I just want to play the game. Also it wouldn't be fun for me killing lower RR's for other people to watch. If I did end up making a vid it would have to be really really special, e.g: killing multiple enemies all the time which indeed would be entertaining.

Also I appreciate your comments and all I'm just doing is responding to replies that I think need answering.

Amphrax/Arauddry

i dont remember diablo being that old . i dont remember him in the early cluster era or in OF but my comments purpose wasnt to flame or degrade him in any way whatsoever so its a tad pointless to even discuss it. and give a video :D

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
He has been around just as long as you tbh m8 ;)

And when i unstealth to watch his visual group fighting i dont get insta assisted down by you and meril aka teh whinge :p

Friar proc is lame yes but if he pays the subs on a 3rd acc thats up to him tbh and afaik its Arauds rox pox friar anyway ;)

Also bloodomen ... i stick with my 1st comment , play an assasin for abit and you will understand why :touch:

how can u know mate i dont remember you playing when i did.And why do u unstealth to watch an fg fight ? u do not understand that u might get killed ? Moreover u added on our grp near occasus bridge one day so thats why people dont want to let u live.Maybe we killed u before that by mistake so u were trying to get revenge or w/e but u had the same fate of the grp we fought.Tough luck.

Location: Somewhere , Looking for a Solo fight ... If such a place does exist anymore ...

Septina

Part of the furniture
killing things as a heavy tank is sooo hard these days. :(

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
defenderswhicheverthefuckisthefrontalstyle x 32626

win

bow

join the other 36236 halfogre polearms at beno

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Since when is merc a heavy tank?

Seeing the fact that you talk a lot about your armsman on FH and given the absence of further explanations, it was a clear choice to think that you speak about armsmen again :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
how can u know mate i dont remember you playing when i did.And why do u unstealth to watch an fg fight ? u do not understand that u might get killed ? Moreover u added on our grp near occasus bridge one day so thats why people dont want to let u live.Maybe we killed u before that by mistake so u were trying to get revenge or w/e but u had the same fate of the grp we fought.Tough luck.

Location: Somewhere , Looking for a Solo fight ... If such a place does exist anymore ...

Lol you are so full of shit its unreal :eek:

My shade is only 1 year old thats prolly why , and i unstealthed as i am on friendly terms will most of the mid group hence the casters not nuking me to bits and im friendly with all the hibs and most of em irl ... Meril is just a crybaby and insta went for me with your troll on assist as i killed his shadowblade one time when he was afk , how the hell was i to know as it died in 4 hits while still in stun anyway ... oh and meril heres a tip ... Dont afk in the middle of occacus bridge ramp ya spanner !!111

As for me adding on that group ... thats just laughable as most are top peeps who to this day wont gank me solo as they know i dont interfere with their fights :m00:

As for my FH joindate ... dunno wtf relevance that has :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom