diabloinf vid

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Heal proc whine :p

So fun ^^

Wonder if I should start playing my friar more. Would I get whined at for having heal proc then?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Heal proc whine :p

So fun ^^

Wonder if I should start playing my friar more. Would I get whined at for having heal proc then?

No you wont because its an ability that your class has. This healproc should be self only or grp only. I.E when you disband it vanishes.

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Uberstrong Infil :D

Aint seen movie but i bet you beat my elf 1 or 2 times in it :(

Also QQless tbh Hugmeh+Bloodomen ... He is low RR , and anyone who doesnt use ra's/abilities they specced for against higher rr players is a fucking idiot imo ;)

have u specced for healproc aswell or are u waiting for the double rp patch to do so ? :D

Ucallme

Banned
Nice Video Diablo, shows how infil's can perform at low RR.

Regarding the Heal proc its something that albs can use, plus its only on a timer like Shaman Damage add. The list could go on about alb/hib/mid classes on what they can and cant do.

The heal proc from friar hardly procs tbh just a shame that on the footage that diabloinf showed it procced quite a few times just lucky I guess.

Disregard the Heal proc Diabloinf is a very good player and looks like by some of your replies you dont notice that.

Amphrax/Arauddry

censi

Can't get enough of FH
aurrarudy list all the lame buffs hibs and mids use that means running friar heal proc buff is fine meights?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
The heal proc from friar hardly procs tbh just a shame that on the footage that diabloinf showed it procced quite a few times just lucky I guess.

actually it procs 24 fucking 7 :D.

diablo is a good player and he never whines (unlike many players incl. me) but its such doublestandards to invite a bot every rebuff to do one buff but not the resists. either do it all or do none :p

Flintlock

Banned
Can't help noticing red buffs - complete with haste? Are you guys running 3 accounts on this server? Sure is expensive to play here.

kaldion1

Fledgling Freddie
ok thx for the input all
probly not gona do any more movies but any way got som nice advise how to play and how to use abilitys thx :)

Hiolo

One of Freddy's beloved
Damn you are hard to get down! Well played strong infil, you cut my litle luri NS to small pieces way to easy :)

Downloading when i get home from work

/Weedolina

censi

Can't get enough of FH
i watched it...

it started off pretty bad and gathered momentum and started getting going...

think you have to take into consideration rr3 is like basically nothing, so gratz for killing high rr's regardless of situation... its not easy for sure.

you have your toon maxed out with all the fluff and assasins pretty much function well straight out the box as they say...

I feel I have to comment on your ability to use CS styles from stealth and your general reactions... you are sometimes extremely slow to target and your attempts to use PAs or backstabs were a bit ropey..

if you look 17mins30secs roughly in the vid where u fight Eul the second time... you were ready to PA then (so was he ofc) because you saw each other... you were like a ninja in regards to time to target and PA. it was slick and impressive... but this is how fast you can be when your ready... if you look at other times in the vid where you dont get advanced warning of a sneak, your time to target and PA attempts are really really awefull. (and it was more consistently bad than it was good) This tells me that your not playing on the trigger... and its important if your gonna make a movie to play on the trigger (which requires a lot of concentration)

like VF says youve always been one of the dudes that just plays and gets on with it, never whines about anything. And i remember so many ding dong fights with you over the years I have nothing but the utmost respect for you and the way you play this game... and I always personally rated you as one of the best SB's I fought.

The vid for me was a bit "sloppy"... you have knowledge of the assasin class and you have put that knowledge to good use.. you know how to grind out kills.... but I think vid shows that your relying more on knowledge than skill to get those wins, because even as a rr1 assasin you can virtually insta pwn any other assasin in the game if you get your opening chain sorted.

to be fair ive not seen too many sneak vids where I seen magic like skills with opening from stealth... but I know for a fact it can be done... you need good keys and you need to be fast on them..

also the friar heal buff imo needs to go. but hey your prolly sick of hearing that...

Do not let negative press put you off making more vids... I would always watch them... This too me was very interesting to watch because I know you are a great player and it was interesting to see you at work.

(also mix up the opponents a bit more:) make a hit list)

illu

Part of the furniture
Downloading!

3 hours to go yay!

/cry

:)

Should put a mirror on the mooload.com webby :>

Oli - Illu

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
Diablo mate i must admit i was a bit angry that u put a fight that u sl someone down , dump on him , get 4 friar heal procs win on so low health ,especially when u saw that i was failing styles like a noob and was late with reapplying poisons but still this is what u get when u make a movie. People will mostly see the negative things about ur video , dont let it get to you , i dont think u are an uber player but the fact that u dont whine like vf said is something that i respect , so imo stick with what u re doing and just try to get better , noone is petfect after all. Moreover u havent been around ( ingame i mean) as some of the other stealthers competing these days and u re sure a better than a great bunch of them . ow and btw i ll soon be rdy on hugmeh so be rdy to get hunted like a motherbitch ! :D

ps : dont think there are many stealthers that actually have the balls to show how they play . The reason is that they mostly suck !

Ucallme

Banned
Diablo mate i must admit i was a bit angry that u put a fight that u sl someone down , dump on him , get 4 friar heal procs win on so low health ,especially when u saw that i was failing styles like a noob and was late with reapplying poisons but still this is what u get when u make a movie. People will mostly see the negative things about ur video , dont let it get to you , i dont think u are an uber player but the fact that u dont whine like vf said is something that i respect , so imo stick with what u re doing and just try to get better , noone is petfect after all. Moreover u havent been around ( ingame i mean) as some of the other stealthers competing these days and u re sure a better than a great bunch of them . ow and btw i ll soon be rdy on hugmeh so be rdy to get hunted like a motherbitch ! :D

ps : dont think there are many stealthers that actually have the balls to show how they play . The reason is that they mostly suck !

how can you say he hasn't been around in game long? He has a R9+ SB which imo is the Best Shadowblade by far.

plus how can you make this comment when infact you have only faught him once?
that for me can noway tell anyone how good or bad someone plays. I know for a fact he is a damn good player just from fighting his Shadowblade.

Amphrax/Arauddry

<edit>

Also people who make video's put fights in which are close and entertaining for people to watch. You dont see 70% of the fights he has nor I, so he could of made a video where he lands PA/BS2 every time but thats not very good or entertaining to watch.

UriZeN

Fledgling Freddie

Cmon just admit that he did strike in both realms!! Btw wru Diabloinf is looking for you.....:sex::ninja:

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
how can you say he hasn't been around in game long? He has a R9+ SB which imo is the Best Shadowblade by far.

plus how can you make this comment when infact you have only faught him once?
that for me can noway tell anyone how good or bad someone plays. I know for a fact he is a damn good player just from fighting his Shadowblade.

Amphrax/Arauddry

<edit>

Also people who make video's put fights in which are close and entertaining for people to watch. You dont see 70% of the fights he has nor I, so he could of made a video where he lands PA/BS2 every time but thats not very good or entertaining to watch.

he hasnt been around as long as other people . is it hard for you to understand that ? Just the way u stated ur opinion i stated mine.I can make that statement because i just saw the vid "DUH" ? i d like to see ur vid btw , or havent u got enough clips since u havent been playing a lot.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Uberstrong Infil :D

Aint seen movie but i bet you beat my elf 1 or 2 times in it :(

Also QQless tbh Hugmeh+Bloodomen ... He is low RR , and anyone who doesnt use ra's/abilities they specced for against higher rr players is a fucking idiot imo ;)

Try reading tbh ^_^ thats not what I was saying.. what I was saying is every single fight is with abilities up.. people like seeing variety not the same thing over and over.. despite rr ¬¬

krall

Fledgling Freddie
have u specced for healproc aswell or are u waiting for the double rp patch to do so ? :D

:worthy:

and ucallme regarding the heal proc....all the fights are on the damn bridge - nice and close to a rebuff. Slow on the PA as Censi sayed....but hey so im I. Seems like a nice dude thou, and its still good stuff a lowish rr. Good vid mate + u seem to play it fair :)

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
he hasnt been around as long as other people . is it hard for you to understand that ? Just the way u stated ur opinion i stated mine.I can make that statement because i just saw the vid "DUH" ? i d like to see ur vid btw , or havent u got enough clips since u havent been playing a lot.

So in order to play this game u HAVE to have started at day 1, all players whom started then are better then ANY1 that bought the game a year or so after release, cause there is just no way to figure out the game mechanics after only 3 years.......

Ucallme

Banned

Diablo has been around for about 4 years if I remember correctly. About me making a vid that really doesn't appeal to me as I just want to play the game. Also it wouldn't be fun for me killing lower RR's for other people to watch. If I did end up making a vid it would have to be really really special, e.g: killing multiple enemies all the time which indeed would be entertaining.

Also I appreciate your comments and all I'm just doing is responding to replies that I think need answering.

Amphrax/Arauddry

Punishment

Resident Freddy

He has been around just as long as you tbh m8 ;)

And when i unstealth to watch his visual group fighting i dont get insta assisted down by you and meril aka teh whinge :p

Friar proc is lame yes but if he pays the subs on a 3rd acc thats up to him tbh and afaik its Arauds rox pox friar anyway ;)

Also bloodomen ... i stick with my 1st comment , play an assasin for abit and you will understand why :touch:

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Try reading tbh ^_^ thats not what I was saying.. what I was saying is every single fight is with abilities up.. people like seeing variety not the same thing over and over.. despite rr ¬¬

What abilities exactly? CL 11% parry buff? Dotmine? Purge?

I wouldnt call that RA dumping tbh, there is no way you can dump on assasin, the only semi-dump can be dotmine, which can be in turn purged, unlike other classes's IWIN abilities....

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
What abilities exactly? CL 11% parry buff? Dotmine? Purge?

I wouldnt call that RA dumping tbh, there is no way you can dump on assasin, the only semi-dump can be dotmine, which can be in turn purged, unlike other classes's IWIN abilities....

Lol, agree. You're always so friendly Twinny :).

Clueless Avalon/Hib fucks tbh, Newbie why did you let them into PR?! ;)

censi

Can't get enough of FH

DOT mine and battler is gonna be just about all an assasin can dump (replace battler perhaps with one of a few viable /use timers)... PS should never be purged because you should use it after a purge... and 95% of players will purge a stun nowadays.

agree the CL parry, ABS, and DADD arent dumps they are little bits of fluff thats always up and should always be used.

illu

Part of the furniture
Yay I'm in the video! :> Yay I get killed super-easily hehe.

Nerf you damn OP inf! :)

When you evade and get that damn CS Evade in, the damage you do is frightening. AND you don't even swap poisoned weaps in. My god.

I liked the vid a lot. The quality was ok, the fights were good, the music ok, nice to see player names and spec. Where was the music list? :)

I think maybe a lot of people underestimated you, but since we now know you hit like a hard b*stard, I'm going to have to be a lot more careful around you and may have to use a couple more abilities! :> I have a reputation to keep up, can't keep getting killed by a lowbie inf! :>

And doh cylian vanishing in a stealther fight.

Stealther rules
#1 Do not vanish in a stealther fight if you are losing because
a) It's a little bit lame
b) You will die 90% of the time :)

Record more footage and make another vid soon. Nice to see lowbies killing high RR :>

Oli - Illu

PS I just have to re-iterate what a swine you are killing me so easily :)

Flintlock

Banned
The guy is good - but hell nothing to worry about. If Thugs met him in Thid he would die so fast he would pack the game in.

When is Freddys gonna create a US forum cos Thugs is there now?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom