LF vid - Eden 2

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
If you mean his "Eden the NS Reloaded" which i think you do then i have it here in my root folder on FF:

BlueskyRising - FileFront.com

*EDIT* bah why oh why did i go back and look at my filefront movies - i just watched the Valheru movie intro and got shivers down my spine..... best intro song EVER!! (Savatage - Welcome) ... and awesome movie brings back so many good memories of DAOC <cries> :(

Frozensolid

One of Freddy's beloved
*EDIT* bah why oh why did i go back and look at my filefront movies - i just watched the Valheru movie intro and got shivers down my spine..... best intro song EVER!! (Savatage - Welcome) ... and awesome movie brings back so many good memories of DAOC <cries> :(

Doh now I watched that Valeheru intro aswell and got nostalgic and sad :<
Awesome intro song indeed

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
i have this video.
i really want some video staj's runi pov since i lost them and stage6 is down. :(
especially the one against gal and wb

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Thidranki is where it's at - when I make a Thid movie you'll see.

The best BG action has always been Molvik or Leirvik, some awesome videos kicking around from those. Thid was always the Diet Coke of BG's :)

Pswoevgia

Banned
The best BG action has always been Molvik or Leirvik, some awesome videos kicking around from those. Thid was always the Diet Coke of BG's

Haha, dude, I don't even know where to begin. Who has the biggest population? Thidranki. Know any famous Molvik/Leirvik players? No. Any 25k killed characters in Molvik/Leirvik? No. Please, come back when you have a clue. Sounds to me like you're some bitter person I killed in Thidranki - you seem to be stalking me wherever I go anyway.

Pswoevgia

Banned
Are you some strafing noob Thid BD?

Yep, that got to Battle Enforcer by chaining Grammaton. Where did all the good stealthers go? I guess the new-age ones like you just spawned from respectable ones without an ounce of skill.

Not that I am complaining of course, was free /title kills for me and my Master Soldier+ Bonedancer group

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol @ dorimor, nice movie btw, good old times :)

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Haha, dude, I don't even know where to begin. Who has the biggest population? Thidranki. Know any famous Molvik/Leirvik players? No. Any 25k killed characters in Molvik/Leirvik? No. Please, come back when you have a clue. Sounds to me like you're some bitter person I killed in Thidranki - you seem to be stalking me wherever I go anyway.

Erm...someone not only has abandonment isues, but is somewhat paranoid as well :)

I'm stalking you? No idea where you get that from. You post something off topic, i replied, thats about it. Perhaos i have replied to your random trolling in the past, buggered if i can remember all the trolls I have flamed on this forum in the last 5 years :)

Hate to rain on yer parade, but i have no idea who you are and it's entirely likely you have killed me in thidranki along with thousands of others, but I don't keep score and couldn't possibly remember because I am not that sad :twak:

Even if i could remember, i got killed by pretty much every player in this game in some place at some time or another, if i cared about it in the slightest it would have been a pretty frustrating 6 years of DAoC.

Amazed someone can get as twisted up as you obviously have, let it go because your the only one who cares :)

[TS]Mengina

Banned
You replied to me in three Battleground section threads (two of which were deleted), one RvR thread, one off-topic thread and one general section.

You are lucky that I am replying to this thread because in the future I will not respond to such trolls. People like 'aika' whom I chained in Thidranki multiple times have decreased the amount of e-stalking and trolling they have done on me since I have ignored them, and you will get the same treatment.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Hihi, first fight in Rure´sMinions2 says Arethirs Minions :D Oh the lovely times.
(PS: Bloody annoying being BG`er facing a vamp!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom