diabloinf vid

Flintlock

Banned
Twill be downloaded - washed and scrubbed - deflead - given a rabies shot - then converted and uploaded to Stage6 where it will feature on my site and be viewed by zillions of people. All I ask is £25 per month for hosting fees - well advertising fees. Seems fair to me :).

Is it anygood?

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
lol dinged on me 2 times and i must admit sometimes that defensive proc went on frenzymode, nice vid :)

fujjeh

Loyal Freddie
dling! looking forward to see, ur one hard inf to fight, love fighting u! =)

Shotoken

Fledgling Freddie
Good vid, you were very lucky sometimes with all the omniprocs / cleric healproc etc but its ok :p Action on dyvet seems quite poor still so play ur ns :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
FF = QQ
Diabloman = r0x0rb0x0r so worth it!

67% and 20 mins to go.. /yawn

delete

Can't get enough of FH
nice vid mate.. no fights vs my hunter(refused) thou =(

Rigga Mortice

Fledgling Freddie
Good vid, you were very lucky sometimes with all the omniprocs / cleric healproc etc but its ok :p Action on dyvet seems quite poor still so play ur ns :)

Could be wrong but that looked like the friar healproc and end reduction buff? Friar healproc is insane if so :D

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Good movie imo :)

Fun to watch how well you do being that low rr.

Now I just need to get my new MoZ template ready and see if I can match you :p

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
damn nice movie.. it's great to see someone realising the fact that it isnt the RR that makes you strong and good, as you can compete even against tough stealthers like Eul..
You're a very good player m8 ;) keep that style going and u'll be RR9-10 within no time.. :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Nice fights.. theres only 1 thing that spoiled the entire movie :) more or less every single fight popping every timer'd ability you have... zzzzzzzzz

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
was soft indeed since it was my first day after so much wow and the first fight that i used celerity charges :D but still i had no clue its an achievement to kill a stealther after backstabbing him with sl these days . Is this what people call a good fight ?;o Should make a video where i kill assassins after getting openers on them or fail openers with sl , wouldnt that be interesting m8s ? :D he even did /bow after and i got kinda pissed that day and asked him when i saw him on mid not to /bow when he opens with sl and now he includes it in his vid ( which wasnt bad btw friar buff spoiled it a bit for me).

kivik

Part of the furniture
Reminded me much of my own movies, nice to see others head out and capture with low RR characters :)

Shame the good fights came half through the video, could've cut those where you farm rr2-4ers and try get more close ones, like those against Narzu, those are the best. Other than that, it's all good :)

PS. maybe music wasn't my cup of tea either but you can't please everyone :)

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
Nice fights.. theres only 1 thing that spoiled the entire movie :) more or less every single fight popping every timer'd ability you have... zzzzzzzzz

they're 5 min timers.. i did same on champ when i had purge 3, avoiding riscy fights when its down..

krall

Fledgling Freddie
hehe frier heal buff? :)...ahh well still nice - like the fight we had last night - thou u won. It was still the the best one I had the few runs I was out. Impressive kill rate whit the amount of opners u miss:m00:

kaldion1

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ok ppl the friar buff is nice to have 1 fight i got 400 hits from that
its like 2 procs from SoM

and hugmeeh you ar funy rr9 ftw its not like your i can kill all hard players whit out any thing movie and yaa kiling you whit sl and bs is nice the day befor a rr9 did that sl bs you and you kickt his ass :worthy:

GrIrcSpammer

Fledgling Freddie
hehe ok ppl the friar buff is nice to have 1 fight i got 400 hits from that
its like 2 procs from SoM

and hugmeeh you ar funy rr9 ftw its not like your i can kill all hard players whit out any thing movie and yaa kiling you whit sl and bs is nice the day befor a rr9 did that sl bs you and you kickt his ass :worthy:

i almost understood what u meant . but maybe he didnt evade like you and he didnt have a healproc either ? :p i didnt get the first part tho. I dont think theres any point in having fights like that in a stalther movie because if the stealther is decent he ll win most of the times unless the enemy uses a charge.( mine was down because of celerity).Check my vid and u ll see what i mean. Anyway i ll be out soon so get some ranks and get in my movie aswell . not putting an rr4 infil in the movie :D

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
d3f1 is bitter because he got owned by a myrmidon hihi :wub:

oh, and vid was spoiled by healproc unfortunately :p

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Uberstrong Infil :D

Aint seen movie but i bet you beat my elf 1 or 2 times in it :(

Also QQless tbh Hugmeh+Bloodomen ... He is low RR , and anyone who doesnt use ra's/abilities they specced for against higher rr players is a fucking idiot imo ;)

Everz

FH is my second home
Great film, but as many other said the heal proc ruined it imo.

Dallas

Fledgling Freddie
Gave up reading the text abit into the movie, its all over the screen ;|

aika

Can't get enough of FH
very nice movie but friar healproc is qq imo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom