DAoC is popular in Iraq

Sigurd

Banned
Stolen:

754327.jpg

Tzeentch

Fledgling Freddie
Roalroalralraolololollmaoroflhahaheahraorrololforlolrololorcoasterroflolorskates

Teren

One of Freddy's beloved
photoshop...... or an autogenerated picture.....
(bad font)

Nxs

One of Freddy's beloved
42.jpg

Best not let the Daily Mirror see that one !!!

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Bit distasteful thread tbh - why joke about the terrible things that have happened in Iraq (or any war for that matter)? Those pictures are nothing short of exploitation.

At least move this to off-topic.

Sigurd

Banned
Fana said:
Bit distasteful thread tbh - why joke about the terrible things that have happened in Iraq (or any war for that matter)? Those pictures are nothing short of exploitation.

:rolleyes:

Beasly

Fledgling Freddie

^^ Thats funnier imo

Eroa

Banned
Fana said:

you need some :wij: tbh

Gamah

Banned
Fana said:

Yes two children holding up some cardboard EXPLOITATION extreme!

Iskander

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:

I fully agree, you just won a reputation point :)

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
I found the first picture actually quite funny, then i scrolled down and my opinion changed somewhat, no longer found this thread funny, thats classed as abuse in my book.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Fana said:
Bit distasteful thread tbh - why joke about the terrible things that have happened in Iraq.

Do you think that about 1200 years ago the people who lived near the shores enjoyed being slaughtered by the viking barbarians? and now you dare to play a GAME about that, which is inspired by the suffering of others? (this is about fighting fighting fighting and some more fighting isnt it?)

now if there was a piccie of some mutilated corpse with the text "nerf savages" THAT would be a bit harsh but i cant see whats wrong with this picture that shows 2 kids and 1 soldier smiling at a camera...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think I might of seen it, does anyone know what was originally written on the card?

Here's a tip if someone comes up to you and asks you to hold a blank card and take your photie....turn his camera into an anal imaging device.

Unless you WANT your face on the net with 'I like dick' on the card.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom