Social media is fucking things up: Discuss

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
You're gonna hate me for this but got bored. People need to turn off social media and start living in the real world.

Until then. Meh. There are so many other mechanisms by which we'll bring (are bringing) our own doom I can't see this is so high up our list of priorities.

Maybe some clever deceitful fucker will come up with a conspiracy about the environment that thick fucks'll fall for, causing them to abandon their consumptive lifestyles and live like enviro-hippies - and make a positive out of the shitshow.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
You're gonna hate me for this but got bored. People need to turn off social media and start living in the real world.

Until then. Meh. There are so many other mechanisms by which we'll bring (are bringing) our own doom I can't see this is so high up our list of priorities.

Maybe some clever deceitful fucker will come up with a conspiracy about the environment that thick fucks'll fall for, causing them to abandon their consumptive lifestyles and live like enviro-hippies - and make a positive out of the shitshow.
People being tricked to believe any old bollocks seems highly unlikely to bring about a positive outcome. Most problems can't be dealt with without agreement on the basic facts. Otherwise we are just attempting voodoo and hoping it will work.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Perhaps critical thinking should be taught at school.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It is all a load of bollocks, but then again I don't use it.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
That coupled with a huge erosion in trust in governments and journalism in general and its the perfect recipe for populist bullshit to thrive

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin

You're gonna hate me for this.

This is the new world, you live in the old one.

Whether you like it or not.

I don't like it but there you go.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Most of the things the social media types get themselves upset about don't exist anyway, and said people probably shouldn't be allowed out unsupervised anyway. I have managed just fine without it. Caveat of having Facebook for a couple of camping and shooting groups I am in, as it really is quite useful for that sort of thing, to see when events and whatnot are on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom