Dah best fight ever seen?

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
using pots is not diff to using toa or ra stuff
pretty boring really, hardly anything unusual going on there

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I'm laughing at all the jealous people posting in this thread. You'll never own Thidranki like Thugs does.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
imo help thugs out with toa ;O That is what he is begging for... be kind midgardians and help out your hero!

Tip

One of Freddy's beloved
Huntingtons said:
imo help thugs out with toa ;O That is what he is begging for... be kind midgardians and help out your hero!

Thugs you need to make your own realm aware of your skills mate!
Maybe a post or two in the midgard section would help?

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
Tip said:
FO ;) :p

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Midgard section!

Originally Posted by Tip

Good idea m8. Tis one section I ain't showed my face yet.

Down that corridor and to the left innit? Heading there now!

By the way who is gonna get the '100th' post?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
100th

Oops. Yeah so I did. Oh well there is always 200 I suppose ;) , and you all knows I could get you to post to that ahhmount if I wanted you too. Creepy innit!

Keres

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
Oops. Yeah so I did. Oh well there is always 200 I suppose ;) , and you all knows I could get you to post to that ahhmount if I wanted you too. Creepy innit!

Yeah because the truth just doesn't sink into your brain :m00:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Thugs said:
How the hell can I post my films though if that gonna happen?

we downloaded the movie for that specific reason.. to shut ur site down...

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Oh so the lads in Thid know shit about playing this game eh?

Stingah = Eden

Stingah = level 25 - buffed - twinked - sc'd - prob TOA'd as well - specced in blade for max damage on sbs!

Me = Prettyboy - level 24 - no buffs - plain drops - gimped to hell and back.

Am gonna stop playing again very soon cos I have proved my point to you lads over and over but to do the above to a reputable 'Big Boy' player is just rubbing your nose in it something awful.

Your artis etc is not skill. I got skill cos it is all I have. I don't have anything else to play with. My damage is shite.

Stop saying people in Thid know shit because it is now full of you lot who know as much as you will ever now about your alts. There you face me and there you all die! Game over!

lol ive been reading many shit threads both here and in vn-boards, but this1 is one of the kind.

dude ur so great so i suggest u make a movie so all assasin in this game can watch it and learn how to play their class and try copy ur moves and maybe even print out some screenshots from u killing enemies.
btw dont forget post it in vn-boards too, I think they got slightly higher population and u doing great favour teaching stupid yanks how real players playing.

/Sarcasm off

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
lol ive been reading many shit threads both here and in vn-boards, but this1 is one of the kind.

dude ur so great so i suggest u make a movie so all assasin in this game can watch it and learn how to play their class and try copy ur moves and maybe even print out some screenshots from u killing enemies.
btw dont forget post it in vn-boards too, I think they got slightly higher population and u doing great favour teaching stupid yanks how real players playing.

/Sarcasm off
No can do m8. My Thid playstyle is and was unique you see. I am the only one that fought like it. Why? Moves are too damn hard for any bar me to do and to follow. I have tried to teach but no-one was able to take up the challenge.

Better thread developing for films here

Not saying you can play like I can but you should be able to pick up a lot of pointers from videos in that thread. A lot did...

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
No can do m8. My Thid playstyle is and was unique you see. I am the only one that fought like it. Why? Moves are too damn hard for any bar me to do and to follow. I have tried to teach but no-one was able to take up the challenge.

Not saying you can play like I can but you should be able to pick up a lot of pointers from videos in that thread. A lot did...
i dont think you should put yourself up against a person who's played a shadowblade and has quite a few solo kills to his title, + very high realm rank ;) i'm pretty sure that if anyone at this game would know how to play a SB, it's him.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

ROFL Funny thread this :clap:

Trying to teach Eul how to play a SB that is funniest thing I seen on here in a long time I suppose it like me trying to teach Ronaldo how to play football :lol:

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
:iagree:

Eul was and probably still is one of the best shadowblades ever seen around and his strafing/side stunning was well.. Stunning!

Yeah you killed a lot of people in thid and had some great skills in thid Thugs.. IN THID! If you had ever tried to mess with the big boys in lvl50 rvr I'm sure a lot of infs, nightshades and many others would have rolled you over without even breaking a sweat

in b4 "too many toys!", "lvl50 rvr has nothing to do with skills" and "I don't use buffs and is still wearing second hand armor" excuses...

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Bah. Let me tell you once and for all if anyone had tried to beat me when I was in my prime they would have been ripped apart. I never met anyone in Thid that could put up any sort of counter if in the same gear. No one. I played for close to 2-3 years in Thid and never met such a person. You are all forgetting that I took em on whilst in just a sc suit - prepared too by my girlie - and the rest provided by me - skills. Never learnt much about sc - never learnt much about my opponents really except how they fought when I took them on. I kept my mind clear and my skills clean and sharp - that is why I was so good. I tell you now no-one could have stood against me if in the same gear - just sc if that is what is required to level the playing field. Level 50 experienced guys were a challenge but that is all. I killed every sodding one of you! Wot you forgetting it all? Youse all died!

Hey and I taunted you for close to or all of 12 months. All that tried it died!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Yeah ppl probably got killed by you, but did you ever try to compete in real rvr? The answer is no

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah ppl probably got killed by you, but did you ever try to compete in real rvr? The answer is no

Well I ain't stupid. My thid moves were badly compromised at level 50. Buffs had taken over at that level making an unbuffed sb a total waste of time. No I couldn't play at level 50 unless I had 2 accounts at least. I will admit that. But a lot of level 50 guys at the time were disenchanted with combat after spending months getting artifacts. They returned to thid to have some damn good fun and great combat. I provided the ultimate challenge to many. And a lot of experienced players were more than happy to take me on. Lets face it level 50 combat ain't what all it is cracked up to be.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
Bah. Let me tell you once and for all if anyone had tried to beat me when I was in my prime they would have been ripped apart. I never met anyone in Thid that could put up any sort of counter if in the same gear. No one. I played for close to 2-3 years in Thid and never met such a person. You are all forgetting that I took em on whilst in just a sc suit - prepared too by my girlie - and the rest provided by me - skills. Never learnt much about sc - never learnt much about my opponents really except how they fought when I took them on. I kept my mind clear and my skills clean and sharp - that is why I was so good. I tell you now no-one could have stood against me if in the same gear - just sc if that is what is required to level the playing field. Level 50 experienced guys were a challenge but that is all. I killed every sodding one of you! Wot you forgetting it all? Youse all died!

Hey and I taunted you for close to or all of 12 months. All that tried it died!

i just lolled so hard that i spit beer all over my keyboard :( you owe me a new one thugs.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
I think you realize by now I ain't gotta defeatist bone in my body. No way would I allow anyone to beat me long term in this game in Thid. By this I mean when they had all the advantages - buffs and all the rest of the shit. One way or another I would kill you (in game) and I wouldn't give in either. One way or another your skalp would become mine (by this I mean that you would die against me whilst me unbuffed and you fully twinked). No one managed it really. I defeated myself eventually through booze. I can still play at an optimized level and might do so too. Become us 'King of Thid' don't sound to bad to me.

Xythic

Fledgling Freddie
insert random sentence of crap here
get your buffs on and your twinked SB and beat the crap out of my BD in level50 rvr. i promise i wont ML dump on you or use any RA's or anything xD

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
get your buffs on and your twinked SB and beat the crap out of my BD in level50 rvr. i promise i wont ML dump on you or use any RA's or anything xD

Are yu Dorimor? Am confused?

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Aleven is another BD? Apart from Dorimor? I give up. Someone should tear down my solo sb monument and carve another 3 instead - BD and healers.

You mean you ain't Dormimor yet spout all the stuff about fighting and alts? To then go on to use a BD? Feck sake m8. No wonder I am the recognized 'King of Thid' by a long ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom