*cry*

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
As of saterday i will be offline at home for 2 weeks due to moving into swanky new loft style apartment.. BT can't turn the phone line on till at least the 16th and although we are getting simultanious ADSL turned on it means being cut off from everything for a while... (unless our neighbours have an unsecure wireless connection that is...

+ we might not be able to get a 2mb line which will truely suck...

so expect a lot less blathering from me for a while!

Cyfr

Banned
:(

We moved house and ordered adsl from central point. We got an activation date (which was about 2 weeks away) and planned to move in on that date as my dad does a lot of ebaying and I do the gaming, so we need adsl really.

Moved in and it wasnt on, spent the whole day ringing them and eventualy they phoned me back just as they were about to close.. 'oh sorry, we don't know why it's not activated but we had to move it back another 10 days'..

*cry*

Ezteq

Queen of OT
aye may the force be with you, movings a right bugger we're doing it in a week and a bit. Hope it goes well, small tip, plug fridge in 1st and stock with beer (or drink of choice) and tape number of local take away to fridge that way you wont have to worry about dinner :D

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
aye may the force be with you, movings a right bugger we're doing it in a week and a bit. Hope it goes well, small tip, plug fridge in 1st and stock with beer (or drink of choice) and tape number of local take away to fridge that way you wont have to worry about dinner :D

Already put in a 200 quid order from tescos online which is turning up sat morning so that's food and beer sorted :) That and bought a nice philips 28 inch tv for entertainment so it won't be all bad

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol blimey talk about organised!!.......you wouldnt happen to be free weekend after next to help us would you :clap:

Cyradix

FH is my second home
Just store a couple of forums offline so you can "pretend" ;)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
lol blimey talk about organised!!.......you wouldnt happen to be free weekend after next to help us would you :clap:

it's my girlfriend who's organised. if i had my way i'd only be packing the morning i was going ;)

Although the tv had to be bought as we needed to get it delivered at a weekend.

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Turns out that as it's a new building BT won't do a simultanious install, even after trying every trick in the book.

Arse, that means no home interweb for at least 4 weeks...

I don't want to move any more :-(

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Cyfr said:
Spend your days in the local library!

Wonder if they will allow me to hook my own pc up in there ;)

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
lol if u cant live with out the net u rlly need to get a life no offence :p

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
Conchabar said:
lol if u cant live with out the net u rlly need to get a life no offence :p

I have a life, just that this move is costing me £2.5k deposit and £1k moving and buying shit. which means i'm broke for a while so no going out so i only have music/tv/net/books for entertainment for a while!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom