Ebola Crisis

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
You have to be very obviously ill to be infectious...if the person on your plane can stand then they aren't infectious.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Well have to say, since Scouse agrees with you as well, that how about we aim that potstirring comment to the one tagging people into the thread ;)
No Thot as you can see from a few threads a puss is having a bad week.. I was just asking you nicely not to fuel his ranting

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You have to be very obviously ill to be infectious...if the person on your plane can stand then they aren't infectious.
Nope, ain't it about incubation periods, so you can carry something for a couple of days, without symptoms but you can still pass it on so to say.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Rumour - heard today there are 5 cases of ebola in Dubai at Rashid Hospital. All American Journalists that went into the hot zones then traveled from Morocco to Dubai to then catch flights to US. They were sick (hot) by the time they reached Dubai and the scans picked them out. Nothing in the news but that doesn't mean much here.

Olgaline

FH is my second home
Meanwhile in the Country of Africa
imrs.php

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...mbus-day-lets-talk-about-geography-and-ebola/

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Why don't they just stop anyone leaving affected countries without being first tested?

There are no direct flights in from Sierra Leone. They all go via Europe. Excuse me Sir have you come from Sierra Leone? No. Ok. We won't take your temperature then. Ebolas contained. What?! He lied? I say, that's bad form. Oh well, Perkins, drive me to my club. I feel the need for a stiff one.

Gwadien

Why don't they just stop anyone leaving affected countries without being first tested?

There are no direct flights in from Sierra Leone. They all go via Europe. Excuse me Sir have you come from Sierra Leone? No. Ok. We won't take your temperature then. Ebolas contained. Job done

Because people will probably get upset that they're getting stopped, they have important business to attend to etc.

Unless you're brown.

Then you can be strip searched.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I heard a joke about Ebola but you probably won't get it.

Gwadien

Oh yeah! I almost forgot about Ebola since white people weren't bothered by it!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Oh yeah! I almost forgot about Ebola since the people effected with it think the spirits will save them if they take the dying person back to their village to be licked better or whatever

Fixed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom