News Clarkson suspended

leggy

Probably Scottish
A reply of Hank Moody level skill, I love you @leggy, don't ever leave again :eek:

Edit - I quoted it on FB and wanted to tag you but you weren't there YOU WEREN'T THERE!! :(
:)

:(

I left Facebook chum. One day I'll return when my rage is under control

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I think people are missing the point, if he did punch his friend for no good reason outside being in a bad mood, he well may apologise and the two can get over it, but will the publics perception of Clarkson as a harmless, likeable buffoon be changed buy this.
I know he punched Piers Morgan, but everyone agreed with that.

russell

FH is my second home
Clarkson is a total twat who thinks he can do what he likes. He has always had an arrogant side and a terrible tantrum temper and since he split with his wife, it seems to be getting worse. I cannot bear the man.
What is common knowledge/ reported will be minimal. Imagine all the other incidents he has got away with for years. Vile, vile pompous man.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Clarkson is a total twat who thinks he can do what he likes. He has always had an arrogant side and a terrible tantrum temper and since he split with his wife, it seems to be getting worse. I cannot bear the man.
What is common knowledge/ reported will be minimal. Imagine all the other incidents he has got away with for years. Vile, vile pompous man.
Careful, you'll get lynched by the tories ;)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr

.....and on that bombshell, Goodnight!!

ECA

I am a FH squatter

One the one hand he's a bit of a cunt, on the otherhand he punched piers morgan in the face. Surely that's got to count for something?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
One the one hand he's a bit of a cunt, on the otherhand he punched piers morgan in the face. Surely that's got to count for something?

Shame he didn't Garotte Piers Morgan tbh, he'd have surely been given an OBE.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Well, that's the end of Top Gear - "Richard Hammond and James May refuse to film without Jeremy Clarkson" after BBC bosses asked them if they'd film the studio segments for a few final episodes, I'm guessing they'll continue to refuse.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Clarkson is a total twat who thinks he can do what he likes. He has always had an arrogant side and a terrible tantrum temper and since he split with his wife, it seems to be getting worse.

Magnificent, isn't he.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, that's the end of Top Gear - "Richard Hammond and James May refuse to film without Jeremy Clarkson" after BBC bosses asked them if they'd film the studio segments for a few final episodes, I'm guessing they'll continue to refuse.

Can't blame the BBC for that tbh. Clarksons actions got him fired(he's been skipping the line for a while) and the other guys chose not to continue when offered.

I'm not saying i really care one way or other about clarkson, i do like top gear as a show(and it wouldn't work as well without the racist old fart stereotype), but blame where it's due and all.

leggy

Probably Scottish
I hadn't watched it for years until about 2 weeks ago. I found the 'writing' above average and pretty funny but the three of them were largely recycling the format from when I'd watched it last. I won't be losing any sleep.

I suppose something has to keep the masses from infecting the streets and countryside.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
It's become scripted to the extreme where it used to feel much more free and adlibbed. It still has its moments (particularly in this season) but it's poor compared to how it was 4 or 5 seasons ago.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

That doesn't tie up with experiences of people who have met him, including my old man. Most seem to find him quite a genuine, funny and a nice guy - certainly much nicer than some of the other bbc employees they've met.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Can't blame the BBC for that tbh. Clarksons actions got him fired(he's been skipping the line for a while) and the other guys chose not to continue when offered.

I'm not saying i really care one way or other about clarkson, i do like top gear as a show(and it wouldn't work as well without the racist old fart stereotype), but blame where it's due and all.

He still hasn't been fired though, he's only suspended :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I still think he is needed, people like him are needed at the BBC whether you like him or not.

Me, I like him, I like watching him but my favourite is James May :D

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
That doesn't tie up with experiences of people who have met him, including my old man. Most seem to find him quite a genuine, funny and a nice guy - certainly much nicer than some of the other bbc employees they've met.

There's a bit of Katie Hopkins about him, everyone's waiting for him to say something "offensive" so they can sling mud in his direction.

leggy

Probably Scottish
There's a bit of Katie Hopkins about him, everyone's waiting for him to say something "offensive" so they can sling mud in his direction.

And they certainly don't want to fuck him... just like Katie Hopkins.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
People need to get their heads around the hype and the reality...no one of average intelligence thinks the show isn't entirely scripted, but I know lots of people who I would class as gullible who are drawn in by the scenarios, much like a soap and the edges of reality start to blur.
Laugh at them if you want , but now the entire country is using his alter ego as the basis for condemning him on a real life event.
Clarksons on screen character has convinced people that is actually him...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing

Have you met him?

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
What I find amazing is that this show is apparently the best thing the bbc has to offer.... It's complete drivel....

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
...that is one of the biggest (if not, the biggest) UK TV exports and makes the BBC profit so it can make more garbage for the mouth breathing masses like "The Voice"

Yoni

The only place I see it being played in Sweden is on a bbc channel which I don't subscribe to...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Also, interesting that you can form an opinion on it when you can't watch it on a channel you don't subscribe to :)

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It'd be more interesting if she could watch it on a channel she doesn't subscribe to.

Yoni

Also, interesting that you can form an opinion on it when you can't watch it on a channel you don't subscribe to :)
Because I'm not originally from Sweden... Additionally you know when you use the little button to scroll through the channels, I know it is amazing but you can actually see what programs you could view if you did subscribe to the channel..... A miracle I tell yea..

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
So its existence annoys you, not so much its content? OK...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom