News Clarkson suspended

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Cancelling Topgear...that stupid move will bite them in the ass...someone spat their dummy out and decides to prove their authority by denying millions of viewers their TG fix....the people responsible will be out of a job by the end of the week.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Be crazy to cancel TG. Its too popular, it makes them bundles of cash, and is a massive over reaction by an out of touch mismanaged out of date organisation.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Well @caLLous 103000 idiots according to you have signed the petition to reinstate clarkson in 7 hours. Hehe.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Nothing to do with Top Gear, but I just want to see more topless cheerleaders on tv wiggling their boobs.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well, ask yourself this; what do you expect will happen at your workplace if you keep throwing racist remarks and try to swing at your boss?

If the answer is "I'd be fired and rightly so", then, there's your answer.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
One of the BBC's biggest earners worldwide, they cannot afford to lose it. If they sack it him it will just reappear on Sky or Channel 5. I believe Clarkson owns the rights to the show and is just under contract by the BBC. Can't see a good way forward for the Beeb. They lose no matter what they do.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Actually I think if you read his posts you'll find its the other way around, I've been ignoring him for the majority of his posts over the last few weeks, its him that keeps quoting/face palm spamming stuff. I think I've face palmed him once in about 2 weeks? if a face palm is a punch then @caLLous must be the Mike Tyson of Freddyshouse because its all he does.
Embrace each other, its the only way.

As for JC I am gutted, genuinely upset and I hope he is back asap. There really will be no reason to pay the TV licence if he doesn't return. I don't care what he did, I don't care if he bummed a foreign animal I just want Top Gear back :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
swing at your boss?
Mate of mine works in advertising. Was given a big promotion the morning after he knocked his boss on his arse in a nightclub.

But in general - yeah - if you punch someone in the workplace you should probably receive the sack. No matter how popular your TV program is.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I want Top Gear to continue as much as the next person but I just don't thinik we should all jump behind Clarkson en masse before knowing what he's supposed to have done. And thumping an assistant producer because your food wasn't ready (or whatever the latest rumour is) will get you fired.

Trem

I want Top Gear to continue as much as the next person but I just don't thinik we should all jump behind Clarkson en masse before knowing what he's supposed to have done. And thumping an assistant producer because your food wasn't ready (or whatever the latest rumour is) will get you fired.
Yes I know what you are saying (still going to facepalm you though just for a laugh) and it could really upset me why he has been suspended and I can't even use the if-he-was-such-a-cunt-we-would-of-heard card because it's the BBC and we all know how they shelter cunts :(

Olgaline

FH is my second home
I'm still confused as to why no Jc = No Top gear at all? Unless it's some contract thing, surely the other two can keep the ship afloat for a couple episodes.

I'd feel somewhat under appreciated being Hammond or May atm.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I'm still confused as to why no Jc = No Top gear at all? Unless it's some contract thing, surely the other two can keep the ship afloat for a couple episodes.

I'd feel somewhat under appreciated being Hammond or May atm.

It's Clarksons show, and you'd be a fool to say otherwise, they're his side kicks, and that's the reality of it.

If you didn't have him making stupid jokes and generally saying retarded shit, then it wouldn't be a good show.

Trem

It's Clarksons show, and you'd be a fool to say otherwise, they're his side kicks, and that's the reality of it.

If you didn't have him making stupid jokes and generally saying retarded shit, then it wouldn't be a good show.

James May is the funniest though, that Peugeot thing they did a couple of weeks back had me pissing myself and it was made funny by May being with Clarkson, I just think they are a good team and I can't imagine the show with anyone else.

Gwadien

My professional judgement;

They're a team that have been going on for ever, they always have digs at each other (physically and verbally) and there was a new guy on the scene who Clarkson jabbed, and he didn't take it seriously.

Olgaline

FH is my second home

So better to just cancell the whole thing right off the bat ? ??
No one is questioning or contesting his importance to the show, but it could bloody well run a couple of shows without him surely?

Still seems a daft decision to me.

Gwadien

So better to just cancell the whole thing right off the bat ? ??
No one is questioning or contesting his importance to the show, but it could bloody well run a couple of shows without him surely?

Still seems a daft decision to me.

Here's not Jeremy testing out the new Jaguar, over to not Jeremy.

Nah, they made the right call, it may come back, or it won't, it would be better if it didn't tbh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
James May reckons it wasn't even that serious, he was actually there unlike us lot.

"Top Gear presenter James May has confirmed that Jeremy Clarkson had a "dust up" over dinner, leading to his suspension from the BBC.

The corporation said that no one else had been suspended over the "fracas", and the programme would not be broadcast on Sunday March 15.

Speaking outside his home, James May said he did not think the situation was serious."

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
James May reckons it wasn't even that serious, he was actually there unlike us lot.

"Top Gear presenter James May has confirmed that Jeremy Clarkson had a "dust up" over dinner, leading to his suspension from the BBC.

The corporation said that no one else had been suspended over the "fracas", and the programme would not be broadcast on Sunday March 15.

Speaking outside his home, James May said he did not think the situation was serious."
Hmm what I read may wasn't there. May have read it wrong.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber

One of Clarkson's mates leaping to his defence? Whatever next?!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Tell you what @caLLous make a petition for clarksons sacking and see how many sigs you get. :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
But public opinion is worth approximately jack shit in this situation. An employee (allegedly) hit another emplyee, it's a matter for the higher-ups at the beeb to sort out and some petition isn't going to make the blindest bit of difference. I'm not calling for him to be sacked I just find it bemusing that the world and his dog jumped to his defence without knowing a single fucking thing about the circumstances.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's cute though that the majority of people still think their voice counts when talking "big corporation".

Kinda reminds me of WoW forum whines :D

Gwadien

Anyone seen the channel 4 video of James May?

Is it me or does he actually seem a little bit.. autistic maybe?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom