News Clarkson suspended

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
It's indicative of how low we've become that this is news tbh...

It's indicative of how low we've become if you consider this a low.

Though to be honest, where exactly on the human timeline do you consider humans high enough for the progression to low to be true?

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
News makes itself and just because some much bigger shit is going on doesn't mean we can't ponder the frivilous.
Might as well all just run around shouting 'The Sun is going to burn out!'

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
I wish it would burn out in around 100 years. No, you remember that asteroid that was meant to be hitting earth in around 30 years but then they realised it would miss, well something like that but in about a 100 years, as long as my kids don't have kids that is.

This ball of shit we have ruined that we live on needs to start the fuck again.

But yeah BRING BACK JC!

leggy

Probably Scottish
News makes itself and just because some much bigger shit is going on doesn't mean we can't ponder the frivilous.
Might as well all just run around shouting 'The Sun is going to burn out!'
It's fine to ponder the frivolous. No one is really disagreeing with that. It's just that no one has anything worthwhile to care about and most are completely apathetic to the world's larger issues.

Welcome to Capitalism I suppose. Where the iWatch, Apple and Microsoft garner more hatred than mass murder and ethnic cleansing. It gives you a comfortable but largely worthless life.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not really apathetic to the world issues, but i also realise i'm in no position to help. So until i do, best not to worry about things that don't affect you and you can't change.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I just realised something.

Maybe he's bagged the 'big race' for himself, and as @DaGaffer said, he's gonna fuck off to Sky and take that with him - Would be a good start to a show.

Job

I think he is loyal to the BBC...but eventually all those leftie apologists that infect the company would grind you down, the fact that his superior looks down on him from some faux intelligent viewpoint must be galling to the extreme...he could wipe that smug look off his face by walking away..no one wants to be the guy that lost Top gear.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think he is loyal to the BBC...but eventually all those leftie apologists that infect the company would grind you down, the fact that his superior looks down on him from some faux intelligent viewpoint must be galling to the extreme...he could wipe that smug look off his face by walking away..no one wants to be the guy that lost Top gear.

Bollocks, he's not loyal at all, if he was 'loyal' he'd probably earn the same as May and Hammond.

He's consciously created a cult of personality, and it's worked wonders.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
To be fair, he used to own 30% of the top gear rights, its not like he's taking wonders with the higher pay :p between him and his mate they owned 50% of the show up until a few years ago.

Job

We have Topgear with adverts on Dave, my worry is without the clout of the BBC the show would struggle to get the unbelievable level of co operation it enjoys now.
Just think back to some of the specials and segments that practically no other broadcaster in the wuuurld could pull off.
Anyway all will change tonight when the reality of the audacity of the management hits home and Topgear isn't aired...heads will roll.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
What fluff, Clarkson has gone wrong and reported himself before the other party did. The beeb have no choice but to follow their own disciplinary process, people should calm down.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
What fluff, Clarkson has gone wrong and reported himself before the other party did. The beeb have no choice but to follow their own disciplinary process, people should calm down.
Aye, beeb should also air the show, it's been bought and paid for by the licence fee payers after all.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
They haven't filmed the audience segment yet I thought, hence not airing it.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
They haven't filmed the audience segment yet I thought, hence not airing it.
Ah, missed that somewhere in amongst all the hype.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
They record the audience segments and star in car things every week on a Thursday. And this popped on Monday.
It's a Wednesday actually, my mate works for a distribution company who have their depot and office next door the the hanger that they film it. He used to get free tickets, so all my mates have been to studio days

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
I was at college on Wednesdays and could never get out of it on filming days, he doesn't get free tickets anymore

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
It's fine to ponder the frivolous. No one is really disagreeing with that. It's just that no one has anything worthwhile to care about and most are completely apathetic to the world's larger issues.

Welcome to Capitalism I suppose. Where the iWatch, Apple and Microsoft garner more hatred than mass murder and ethnic cleansing. It gives you a comfortable but largely worthless life.
A reply of Hank Moody level skill, I love you @leggy, don't ever leave again :eek:

Edit - I quoted it on FB and wanted to tag you but you weren't there YOU WEREN'T THERE!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom