Chavs DIE!

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Why do you jump to the conclusion that most people here are 'Geeks', and also why do you jump the the conclusion that 'Geeks' cant defend themselfs

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Why do you jump to the conclusion that most people here are 'Geeks', and also why do you jump the the conclusion that 'Geeks' cant defend themselfs

same reason everyone here seems to jump to the conclusion that charvas are scum and why they jump to the conclusion that the world would be better off if the charvas were all dead :)

oh and - cause its a site/forum about computer games, and because alot of geeks generally, cant defend themselves.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
same reason everyone here seems to jump to the conclusion that charvas are scum and why they jump to the conclusion that the world would be better off if the charvas were all dead :)

oh and - cause its a site/forum about computer games, and because alot of geeks generally, cant defend themselves.

lol what are you stupid? just because we are on a forum about computer games dosnt make us 'geeks', i dont think all chavs are scum just all the ones i have meet dont wish death upon anyone either would just like it if those halfwits would tone it down abit and i know some pretty strong 'Geeks' not mentioning any names :p

Marc

FH is my second home
Darksword said:

agree 100%

u think chavs are annoying? Go over to the excal RvR section, or go on #celtic fist on irc. Both are full of geeks, sucking each others dicks cos they think they are good at a computer game ROFL. a million more times sadder than any single chav in this country.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
agree 100%

u think chavs are annoying? Go over to the excal RvR section, or go on #celtic fist on irc. Both are full of geeks, sucking each others dicks cos they think they are good at a computer game ROFL. a million more times sadder than any single chav in this country.

i agree some are, but people stero type about chavs you tell them not to stero type then do the same about 'Geeks'

Marc

FH is my second home
Gotrag said:
i agree some are, but people stero type about chavs you tell them not to stero type then do the same about 'Geeks'

sorry, maybe geek is the wrong word to use. i dont actually mind geeks, just the kind i mentioned above. Are the ones i mentioned above, who slag off and belittle anyone who doesnt take the game of DAoC as serious as them, any different to chavs? At least chavs are useful. Why pay 20 notes for a dvd when a chav can nick it for u for a fiver :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
lol what are you stupid? just because we are on a forum about computer games dosnt make us 'geeks', i dont think all chavs are scum just all the ones i have meet dont wish death upon anyone either would just like it if those halfwits would tone it down abit and i know some pretty strong 'Geeks' not mentioning any names :p

mummy says im clever :D

and there may be a few strong geeks, but in general geeks arent strong.

charvas are in general, stronger, and also more aggressive really, and they get in fights etc so experience is on there side... so if all the geeks attacked the charvas, the charvas would kick off and do more damage than the geeks.

and also other people were wishing death on them, my post was to the whole forum :)

i stereotyped coz every1 else here did - just a dose of ur own ways ;)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
sorry, maybe geek is the wrong word to use. i dont actually mind geeks, just the kind i mentioned above. Are the ones i mentioned above, who slag off and belittle anyone who doesnt take the game of DAoC as serious as them, any different to chavs? At least chavs are useful. Why pay 20 notes for a dvd when a chav can nick it for u for a fiver :D

hehe well - a geek could copy the dvd for u <Shrug>

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
mummy says im clever :D

and there may be a few strong geeks, but in general geeks arent strong.

charvas are in general, stronger, and also more aggressive really, and they get in fights etc so experience is on there side... so if all the geeks attacked the charvas, the charvas would kick off and do more damage than the geeks.

and also other people were wishing death on them, my post was to the whole forum :)

i stereotyped coz every1 else here did - just a dose of ur own ways ;)

wel the 'Geeks' have the intelgence on the side as for chavs most are thick as two planks they might have experince in fighting but thats only because they go round picking on the 'Weaker' people or like 2 aginst 8 all that shit tbh majority of chavs are cowards and i have no idea why you are sticking up for them unless you are one, and you tried so hard to point out you wasnt earlier

if evryone else jumped of a bridge would you do the same?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Why pay 20 notes for a dvd when a chav can nick it for u for a fiver :D

because its illegal? :O

and as for what you was saying about the gimps who see DaoC as life they need to get out more i can totaly understand what your saying but please dont stero type the whole bored as being 'Geeks'

Marc

FH is my second home
Darksword said:

im pretty sure geeks dont watch the same stuff i do :D

Marc

FH is my second home
Gotrag said:
because its illegal? :O

and as for what you was saying about the gimps who see DaoC as life they need to get out more i can totaly understand what your saying but please dont stero type the whole bored as being 'Geeks'

im not, read my reply to the other post

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:

It's not hard to copy a DvD you dont need to be a 'Geek' to do that, god evan my grandad can do that and he is 80ish

Mey

Part of the furniture
1 Chav + 3 other chavs = cocky
1 chav + no other Chavs = Soft as, butter

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Mey said:

Exactly, they wouldnt evan look at you if they was on there own

Marc

FH is my second home
Mey said:

hey hey a st helens lad!!!! Good on ya!!!!

Proper town!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
It's not hard to copy a DvD you dont need to be a 'Geek' to do that, god evan my grandad can do that and he is 80ish

just saying a geek could copy a dvd :p a geek could steal a dvd aswell tbh :p

oh and every1 stereotyped all charvas, and continue to do so really, and even its obvious not everyones the same, or as bad as everyone here makes out, im just doing the exact same u lot r doing - stereotyping, judging without reason or knowledge of the person/s and generally being narrow minded.

and im not sticking up for all charvas, alot of them are bad, but alot of them r decent people aswell, just like all groups of people so with all of the "get iron bars and lets go chase them", "chavs should all die", "i ahte all chavs" i should b allowed ot make the same assumptions or any assumptions i wish about geeks and/or any group of society

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Marc said:
im pretty sure geeks dont watch the same stuff i do :D

Donkey sex isn't everyones taste agreed. ;)

Stereotyping Chav's is fair game imo. They all wear the same fad fotw gear/bling and try soooo hard to sound the same as well.

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
all metallers smell bad and are arrogant dickheads. every single one i've met has been a tosser.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
erm wtf, all chavs are the same otherwise the particular person wouldnt be classed as a chav :eek:

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
it's not about clothes though, more about state of mind. I know some lads who wear the all the chav shit, but are properly down to earth and nice guys. Others are complete wankstains/shafts/barrels/rags.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Aoami said:
all metallers smell bad and are arrogant dickheads. every single one i've met has been a tosser.

well im sure evryone who has met you can say the same

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
well im sure evryone who has met you can say the same

why coz he has a point of view?

u say things about chavs

so does that mean that everyone who has met you will say the same thing about u?

ffs! u all insult people then when ur shown what its liked to be stereotyped, put in boxes and insulted, u feel hurt and yet carry on to do the exact same to thousands of others?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:

u say things about chavs

so does that mean that everyone who has met you will say the same thing about u?

ffs! u all insult people then when ur shown what its liked to be stereotyped, put in boxes and insulted, u feel hurt and yet carry on to do the exact same to thousands of others?

no he said all of them, I dont mean all of them i mean the majority

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Darksword said:

u say things about chavs

hah! thats exactly why i posted it, so i could make that kind of reply. :)

Mey

Part of the furniture
Marc said:
hey hey a st helens lad!!!! Good on ya!!!!

Proper town!

Thanks, shame we lost to *cough* wigan *cough* on good friday, was shocking the ref, well dont get me started...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom