Chavs DIE!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
no he said all of them, I dont mean all of them i mean the majority

well tbh i think it was fucking obvious that he wasnt being serious, not to mention he did infact explain himself, u just made a stupid statement, like everyone else "chavs DIE" only fuels hate, u all make sweeping statements with little/no experience of the peolpe your talking about and if someone does the same to you, you get defencive, tbh it sounds like half of the people ehre need a good kick in form the charvas so they atleast learn they arent as high and mighty as they think they are and they WILL be put down a peg or to.

and as you can tell, i am now very much pissed off at the people here who know very little/NOTHING and are so judgemental and rightous against people who are lower down in society, without understanding there situation, you all claim your better.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
everyone else "chavs DIE"

Exactly the point EVRYONE ELSE i dont wish Death upon anyone that is horrible, Sick to say the least

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Exactly the point EVRYONE ELSE i dont wish Death upon anyone that is horrible, Sick to say the least

yeh well my posts are largely aimed at EVERYONE here thats jumping on the "charvas are scum" bandwagon and the "HOPE THEY DIE!" - what if people wished death on them? what if they dropped down dead now and there world was destroyed, tehre friends, there parents, there family, ?

What if your mother/father droped down dead now because someone wished they did, someone that doesnt know you, has enver met you, knows NOTHING about you, except that your labelled a charva?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
yeh well my posts are largely aimed at EVERYONE here thats jumping on the "charvas are scum" bandwagon and the "HOPE THEY DIE!" - what if people wished death on them? what if they dropped down dead now and there world was destroyed, tehre friends, there parents, there family, ?

What if your mother/father droped down dead now because someone wished they did, someone that doesnt know you, has enver met you, knows NOTHING about you, except that your labelled a charva?

you say your aming at other peoples seems to me like your aiming most of this shit at me tbfh

and this how now become a slanging match between me and you because we are two strong minded people and arnt willing to quit :p

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
i would say i'm a chav at heart, but i don't really act like one. Posts like this piss me off. I know a lot of them, and probably half of them are fantastic lads. i don't go round in the clothes and stealing cars (any more, i grew out of it if i'm honest). when i was about 13-14 i loved it, but i grew up, and most chavs did aswell, except they kept the clothes and stuff, so they still get stuck under the same label.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Aoami said:
i would say i'm a chav at heart, but i don't really act like one. Posts like this piss me off. I know a lot of them, and probably half of them are fantastic lads. i don't go round in the clothes and stealing cars (any more, i grew out of it if i'm honest). when i was about 13-14 i loved it, but i grew up, and most chavs did aswell, except they kept the clothes and stuff, so they still get stuck under the same label.

sadly there is not alot you can do about that, a label seems to stick with you for life evan if you cahnge your ideas/belifes/clothes

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
you say your aming at other peoples seems to me like your aiming most of this shit at me tbfh

and this how now become a slanging match between me and you because we are two strong minded people and arnt willing to quit :p

well actually if you look back 1-2 pages, i aimed a comment at some1 else, ill look it up in a sec, and u seemed to take that as me aiming it at u i think so <kiss> sorry :p

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
well actually if you look back 1-2 pages, i aimed a comment at some1 else, ill look it up in a sec, and u seemed to take that as me aiming it at u i think so <kiss> sorry :p

Yes i know one of us would of had to appoldgise :p

tis ok no hard fellings :p

ps its Chav not Charva :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Yes i know one of us would of had to appoldgise :p

tis ok no hard fellings :p

ps its Chav not Charva :p

the term first orignated in the north east of england durham/newcastle area originally, and up here its "Charva" - so technically its charva not chav

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
the term first orignated in the north east of england durham/newcastle area originally, and up here its "Charva" - so technically its charva not chav

dont get all technical with me boi

plus i was only kidding i know its Charva ^-^

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Aoami said:

Im 15 and ive had two chavs who looked like 19/20 hitting me for no reason. Ive been taken down by a group of 7 or so and kicked in the head a few times and I get 'verbal abuse' every time a chav sees me.. all because I dress differently to them? Now if you can hate metallers because of something like a thread on a forum, how should I feel about chavs in general?

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Darksword said:

i thought it came from Chatham?

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
i think many of the do gooders here should shut the fuck up, obviously you never had 1st hand experience of chavs making your life shit. i have, so i dont know how you wanker on about saying i dont know anything about chavs. my area is full of them, my town is one of the poorest in england. it has the highest number of heroin abusers, it has the highest teen pregnancy in either england/europe (cant remember exactly). i live among these fucking scum bags, so you can stfu saying i dont know anything about them.
if you want a taste, like i said i will come take over one of the houses in your neighbourhood and randomly beet up old women in the street for their chips. then i will make noise and if u ask me to stop i will first assault you then later i will steal your car. and while doing all this im happily living off your tax money, woho.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
i think many of the do gooders here should shut the fuck up, obviously you never had 1st hand experience of chavs making your life shit. i have, so i dont know how you wanker on about saying i dont know anything about chavs. my area is full of them, my town is one of the poorest in england. it has the highest number of heroin abusers, it has the highest teen pregnancy in either england/europe (cant remember exactly). i live among these fucking scum bags, so you can stfu saying i dont know anything about them.
if you want a taste, like i said i will come take over one of the houses in your neighbourhood and randomly beet up old women in the street for their chips. then i will make noise and if u ask me to stop i will first assault you then later i will steal your car. and while doing all this im happily living off your tax money, woho.
Buuurrrnn them!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:

and i live in durham/ North east of england, where charvas are probably most common :p, i went to school with them, i am currently at 6th form (theres like 2 charvas in 6th form), and theyre are about 1000 charvas lower down in the school, ive talked to them, ive been threatened by them etc etc- i do have first hand experience so in your own words, "shut the fuck up"

tris-

durham, lol. i live in middlesbrough.
if you think durham is worse than boro then you should probably get out and about more.
i dont know how you can honestly say chav scum arnt bad, and honestly say the world wouldnt be better if they wernt here. my post wasnt even aimed at you, but if you wanna bla bla another life story of yours and take offence then go ahead.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
durham, lol. i live in middlesbrough.
if you think durham is worse than boro then you should probably get out and about more.
i dont know how you can honestly say chav scum arnt bad, and honestly say the world wouldnt be better if they wernt here. my post wasnt even aimed at you, but if you wanna bla bla another life story of yours and take offence then go ahead.

durham/ NORTH EAST! read better :)

and im just saying charvas arent as bad as u all make out :p

oh and yeh middlesbroughs bad but i still dont think its as bad as u'd like to make out

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
sweriously, i dont think any city is worse than the next.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
durham/ NORTH EAST! read better :)

and im just saying charvas arent as bad as u all make out :p

oh and yeh middlesbroughs bad but i still dont think its as bad as u'd like to make out

I gots a feeling parts of Middlesbrough prolly are ;o

tris-

i read that you said north east, but so fucking what? the north east is huge, some parts are great and some parts are shit. i was actually stating facts, although i cannot find a source to back them up as they were on the news sometime ago. so im not making it out to be anything than what it is.
one of the areas was also voted the worst part of any town in the country, lol.
oh yeh why would i try to make it out to be worse than it is? do you think it makes my cock bigger if i can boast about it or something?

Mey

Part of the furniture
Hmmm... Well chavs seem to think that all "Goths, Geggars, Moshers" whatever people who listen to rock are called, are all devil worshiping scum who should be beaten up just because they like something different, so why can't we do the same to them?

As soon as someone says something against Chavs you jump on your moral High Chair (Darksword that is) In my opinion what goes around comes around.

tris-

the only thing i cannot manage to comprehend is how you think its good to have tax leaching, criminal scum bags is good for the community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom