Chavs DIE!

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Awarkle said:
well basically my view is not necesarily that wearing a burbury cap instantly brands you to be a chav.

How to become a chav.

1. Talk gutteral english ensuring that every other word is either fuck or shit.
2. Talk loudly about people who are like 2 foot away ensuring that they are aware they are the object of ridicule.
3. Wearing lots of gold so that even Mr T has to stand back and Go Woah there that a lot of gold.
4. Wearing White trainers, Tracksuit bottoms, and a tracksuit with a hood but wearing the hood up while wearing a cap (burbury normally)
5. Hanging around shopping centres, outside of pubs (normally macdonalds) with groups of other chavs and chavettes (twin pushchair optional)

Lets face it either we have gotten too old and we think the young are all chavs or that the UK has a serious problem on its hands and need either

1. Extreame Schooling
2. A cull

personally im all for number 2.

I don't think I need killing or extreme schooling personally, however it would help with regards to most people :/

Delrith

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
If it was anyone else i would have sympathy :p

You know whats better?

When they try to do wheelies all is looking good then they hit a parked car.

or

When they try to do wheelies all is looking good then the bike goes up into the air the fall to the grond then the bike hits them.

Have seen both these two things happen.
This isnt funneh :| fuckin chav on his 50cc shitty moped (is that how its spelt)? done a wheelie trying to show off and crashed right into the side of my newly bought honda civic :(
Edit: although, it was funny to see him rolling on the floor in pain and the whole right side of his moped ruined (it was o5 reg also! :D)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Shadoo said:
i hereby proclaim a national killathon of chavs!
I bet I'll kill more then you!

<Ame gets the grenade launcher out and runs to Macdonalds>

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Awarkle said:
How to become a chav.

1. Talk gutteral english ensuring that every other word is either fuck or shit.
2. Talk loudly about people who are like 2 foot away ensuring that they are aware they are the object of ridicule.
3. Wearing lots of gold so that even Mr T has to stand back and Go Woah there that a lot of gold.
4. Wearing White trainers, Tracksuit bottoms, and a tracksuit with a hood but wearing the hood up while wearing a cap (burbury normally)
5. Hanging around shopping centres, outside of pubs (normally macdonalds) with groups of other chavs and chavettes (twin pushchair optional)
6: Don't be a multimillion selling rap artist.

Forgot one :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
There are two types of people in this world I dislike.. Skallies/Chavs and Rahs.

Rahs are so stuck up their arse it's untrue, you can spot a male rah by his rugby shirt, with a jumper, jeans and loafers... the jumper is usually some disgusting colour like pink, and their annoying prissy voice is another give away.

A female Rah can be sighted as they ALWAYS wear short denim skirt, boots and black tights, and some kind of off the shoulder tourquoise number.

If you see them on the phone they are usually calling someone called "Daddy", I guess this is their version of praying because soon after they get bundled a large sum of cash and/or a new car.

They are also among the rudest people in the world, push into queues don't say thank you or please as Daddy has told them not to respect the servants, that usually help them.

They are also the WORST drunks you have ever known, there have been numerous occasions where I have been in a club and they've started ballroom dancing and a fight has ensued because Lord Rahington has stepped on Prince Rahworths foot.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
DocWolfe said:
There are two types of people in this world I dislike.. Skallies/Chavs and Rahs.

Rahs are so stuck up their arse it's untrue, you can spot a male rah by his rugby shirt, with a jumper, jeans and loafers... the jumper is usually some disgusting colour like pink, and their annoying prissy voice is another give away.

A female Rah can be sighted as they ALWAYS wear short denim skirt, boots and black tights, and some kind of off the shoulder tourquoise number.

If you see them on the phone they are usually calling someone called "Daddy", I guess this is their version of praying because soon after they get bundled a large sum of cash and/or a new car.

They are also among the rudest people in the world, push into queues don't say thank you or please as Daddy has told them not to respect the servants, that usually help them.

They are also the WORST drunks you have ever known, there have been numerous occasions where I have been in a club and they've started ballroom dancing and a fight has ensued because Lord Rahington has stepped on Prince Rahworths foot.

hah, theres a lot of 'rah's in our town, they all go to bristol uni :eek:
joke: how many bristol uni students does it take to change a lightbulb?
a: they dont bother, daddy buys them a new flat.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
they seem to culminate at Newcastle Uni too :p yet when I come home to Stoke I dont see any, just Chavs.

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
walking home froma careers thing at derby uni and a chav rode past of his bike and said Fuck**g C**ts to me and my mate! My first experience face to face with a chav :touch:

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i just dont like chavs never come across rahs :) chavs rule chesvegas (chesterfield) trust me this place is inbreed city.

Marc

FH is my second home
oh yeah i fckin hate rahs. Ex public school chufters who think cos daddy paid for their education they are better than you and me. Thank god i live in a poor town so we dont have many of these, and the ones we do have darent venture into the town centre at night anyway.

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
Marc said:
oh yeah i fckin hate rahs. Ex public school chufters who think cos daddy paid for their education they are better than you and me. Thank god i live in a poor town so we dont have many of these, and the ones we do have darent venture into the town centre at night anyway.

^^ :clap: :clap:

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
I bet I'll kill more then you!

<Ame gets the grenade launcher out and runs to Macdonalds>

oh yeah pulls out sniper rifle and camps overlooking jjb's trakky bottom section

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Wait outside a pub with Slades, Noddy Holden inside. Just watched an advert with him in, and he looks like what all chavs are aspiring to be (No joke, the ad is Uncle Nobbys Nuts).

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
Manhunt II: Chavhunt

would be a hit in the UK i guess :D

Sounds like something like Survivor from the GTA game:

Male Voice: "Tonight...the TV event that will make history...Liberty City Survivor! This takes reality TV to a whole new level! We'll
take 20 recently paroled guys, equip them with grenade
launchers and flamethrowers...and let them hunt each other
down!! It's the reality show where you...just might be...part
of the action!!"

Man: "I was grabbing a sandwich in the Happy Blimp, and all-of-a-sudden these guys crashed through the window and started shooting at each
other! I was so excited, I didn't even notice I'd been hit! After
that, I was hooked on Liberty City Survivor! I watch it every day
in the hospital!"

Male Voice: "The game doesn't end until there's only one man left
standing!! Tune in nightly, or watch the 24hour live
webcast!......Liberty City Survivor!!......Natural selection...has
come home!!....... Sponsored by AmmuNation.
Please remember to put litter in it's place."

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Sounds like Battle Royale Ame, would be a nice way to quell the population. ;)

Synthnal

One of Freddy's beloved
Gotrag said:
Im with you 100% but what does Kapow mean?

Chavs are a fucking pain in the ass and the worste thing is if they are on there own they wont say shit fucking wimps

Didn't read all the posts but, here it is.

The little pricks record eachother on their phones hitting/slapping, and beating up other kids, and will say kapow/pow, or have it running as the song.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom