Chavs DIE!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
there is a difference. all my dad did was ask them to move along, they physically assaulted him. they are no longer innocent so why should they not be treated like shit that they deserve?
people are scared to go places because of chavs, do you think thats fine? but i bet you wouldnt think it was fine if people tryed to make em leave.

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
tris- said:
there is a difference. all my dad did was ask them to move along, they physically assaulted him. they are no longer innocent so why should they not be treated like shit that they deserve?
people are scared to go places because of chavs, do you think thats fine? but i bet you wouldnt think it was fine if people tryed to make em leave.

So true. The problem is now we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg as they are still only first and second generation chavs. Once all their babies start growing up and third generation chavs start running around this country is gonna be in trouble. A complete lack of education and willingness to commit crime is gonna be a nightmare in 10-15 years time. The law isnt gonna be able to handle it and a more primitive tribal justice will be required :)

Who know tho maybe they will rebel against their parents rebellious ways and become good citizens.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I'm not saying that they arn't scum for doing things like that (not saying all are bad), anyone attacking or doing stuff like that is.

I'm saying though, that someone should rise above it to stop it.

Now it's possible to stop the problem if action is taken. The babies ain't bad by genes, so education, etc etc could be taken to stop this cycle of bothsided hatred. No?

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
I think there's a scheme in the UK now, which fines parents about £50 if their kids are playing truant. Not an ideal solution imo, as parent's will either beat their children(and get fined some more) or put them up for adoption.

What's needed is for chav mothers to be educated in good old fashioned parenting. Or at least chavs should be sent for compulsory military service and relocated around the world. i.e. Anyone who hasn't worked for 2 years is enrolled in the TA.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
How to sort the problem- If a Child Misbehaves, Jail the Parents and move the kid into a Re-education centre.

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
some chav threatend to hit be because i wouldn't tell him my name x<

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
chavs are no worse than geeks, nerds, goths, heavy metalers. All annoying in their own way.

When was the last time you saw a group of geeks drinking cider in the streets giving out verbal and physical abuse to people? Aye, that happens often. Hell all the 'heavy metalers' and 'goths' at my school, yes I would be one of them, at least we have the sense to drink inside. Its amazing how many drunk chavs just go from park to park getting fucked and annoying people.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i would consider my self a heavy metaler. altho i prefer the term metalhead :p
this would be my general like of metal music.
however, ur generalising a stereotype. as tbh i am considered sad and pitiful with my little life as i prefer to stay in and play games or watch dvds for the majority of the time, i do go out with my mates every couple of weeks for a drink in town which is mostly to jsut catch up on wahts been happening.
and i must agree with harebear, my mates do often get drunk but usually do it indoors if 1 of them has a free house or whatever. they dont like a family of fkin chavs who moved in up my road... go upto the park and sit drinking and trying to be hard. they range from about 10-16 who go up there. there is 4 of em. all brothers and quite often i see them walking around with their gfs who look about 12 with skirts above their waists and a truckload of make up on.
jsut last week they decided it would be fun to tear down the for sale sign outside my house and leave it in a ditch up the road. i think the only reason they left it being we were driving bck down and saw them with it.
they are a public nusicance.

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
was just on the bus on the way home.
some 20something chav woman sat behind me talking about how she's trying to have another baby because she doesnt have enough money.
ridiculous how a complete contradiction can make her better off.
wanted to turn around and tell her to get a fucking job, and to 'stop breeding, scum'. but i dont have the guts :mad:

Natswoo

Banned
Lakashnik said:
i would consider my self a heavy metaler. altho i prefer the term metalhead :p
this would be my general like of metal music.
however, ur generalising a stereotype. as tbh i am considered sad and pitiful with my little life as i prefer to stay in and play games or watch dvds for the majority of the time, i do go out with my mates every couple of weeks for a drink in town which is mostly to jsut catch up on wahts been happening.
and i must agree with harebear, my mates do often get drunk but usually do it indoors if 1 of them has a free house or whatever. they dont like a family of fkin chavs who moved in up my road... go upto the park and sit drinking and trying to be hard. they range from about 10-16 who go up there. there is 4 of em. all brothers and quite often i see them walking around with their gfs who look about 12 with skirts above their waists and a truckload of make up on.
jsut last week they decided it would be fun to tear down the for sale sign outside my house and leave it in a ditch up the road. i think the only reason they left it being we were driving bck down and saw them with it.
they are a public nusicance.

Why didn't you run them over?

Ormorof

FH is my second home
tris- said:
apparently its legal to shoot a welshman in york with a longbow at certain times of the day. if anyone knows some welsh chavs, get em to visit york...

hehe i think thats abit of an urban legend, i heard it was in Chester within the town walls after sunset with a crossbow :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Marc said:
chavs are no worse than geeks, nerds, goths, heavy metalers. All annoying in their own way.

except that none of the others go around harrasing and assaulting people?

at least i havent heard of gangs of geeks, nerds, goths or heavy metalers running around beating people up "coz they ent gonna giz us a fag!"

Gamah

Banned
When I go to such events like global gathering www.globalgathering.co.uk, there "unfortunatly" a Drum and bass tent..inbetween the House/prog tents..etc..You walk into the trance/house/techno tents and theres a feeling of a party, theres hippies regular people and other sorts..Now if you dare even head near the drum and bass tent and its like you can cut the violent tention with a knife.

Last year when I went, 3 people I know who went to have a good time got assulted by the chavs(Verbally as well as physicly), and infact the ONLY trouble at the whole event was the chavs who came to make trouble and steal.

Punks/rockers/goths/geeks/dance fans (house trance etc)/normall Pop type people all detest chavs...that tells you something while they are listening to drum and bass/hip hop and all wanna be the next eminem..makes me sick.

Twas funny when the chavs wondered in the trance tent though..everyone in t-shirts shorts them in full tracksuit and burbury caps...everyone was like wtf you doing in here lol.

Gamah

Banned
Ormorof said:
except that none of the others go around harrasing and assaulting people?

at least i havent heard of gangs of geeks, nerds, goths or heavy metalers running around beating people up "coz they ent gonna giz us a fag!"

geeks = What do you mean Nvidia is better than ATI...I will slap you around with a large trout sir!

Natswoo

Banned
imo if we burned down the addiadas / rebok /kappa factories / shops etc then they'd all freeze to death :flame:

Gamah

Banned
Natswoo said:
imo if we burned down the addiadas / rebok /kappa factories / shops etc then they'd all freeze to death :flame:

or move to southen France...problem solved whatever though

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
tris- said:
they want to do that because our government is the biggest pile of fucked up mother fucking shit fuck in the world. first off they will get money FOR HAVING A BABY. then they get family credit , single parent , living in a shit area , not working, free house, more money to feed the baby which will be spent on fags and a bottle of vodka, more money because they pretend to still goto schoo, some more money because they DONT PAY COUNCIL TAX, some more discounts on something else and some other money from cash in hand.

so you see, being the scruffiest piece of shit that britain can create... is actually pretty good. you get free fucking money from ever corner being thrown at you.

did you know i dont like chavs? oh yes, i dont fucking like em. im currently building up a stock pile of weapons (got 1 cross bow, 1 carbonsteel katana and a short sword), mate has some air rifles and a cross bow. we gonna go chav hunting and cleanse the area of this fucking filth.

WOW!? IS IT YOUR PLACE TO PLAY GOD?! :D COOL!!!

ur almost as bad as hitler HEY!!! maybe you and michael howard could lead the torries to victory? i mean ur views are right wing - lets see what happened under said right wing views

eithar poll tax or council tax cant remember - led to a riot in central london where rocks were hurled by many, police assaulted alot of civilian etc etc

crime rate was down - but only cause they hid it, under labour now if 2 people are affected by a crime (i,e, to people mugged by 1 robber) that goes down as two crimes, where as before it only counted as one.

lower benefits - on the ideology that if you dont help the poor they have to help themselves, however various studys show otherwise - infact i believe Karl Marx covered this in the philosophy of poverty.

worse NHS, and Education standards

oh and the tories also wanted to revert back to the tripartite system in education

im sorry - but conservatists are dead and can bring no benefit to this country anymore, thats simple to see, only reason the tories will get into power is because many of the middle class are educated enough to know there vote isnt that important (unfortunatly they need motivating and to feel that each vote counts however we work on a first past the post system :(), and the "plebs" dont know this and so will vote for torries based on racist or upper class ideology :p

i have written essays on this and if you'd really like i can even dig them up for you somewhere, but what ur all saying is generally wrong :) (and if that seems like a dictatorial "im right!" statement, well take it as one)

on a further note, there not all as bad as you all seem to think, and in every group there are bad eggs, but i was actually thinking about this before;

"You need nerves, not balls"

basicly you dont have to shout at the chavs, you just have to make htem know not to fuck about.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
When I go to such events like global gathering www.globalgathering.co.uk, there "unfortunatly" a Drum and bass tent..inbetween the House/prog tents..etc..You walk into the trance/house/techno tents and theres a feeling of a party, theres hippies regular people and other sorts..Now if you dare even head near the drum and bass tent and its like you can cut the violent tention with a knife.

Last year when I went, 3 people I know who went to have a good time got assulted by the chavs(Verbally as well as physicly), and infact the ONLY trouble at the whole event was the chavs who came to make trouble and steal.

Punks/rockers/goths/geeks/dance fans (house trance etc)/normall Pop type people all detest chavs...that tells you something while they are listening to drum and bass/hip hop and all wanna be the next eminem..makes me sick.

Twas funny when the chavs wondered in the trance tent though..everyone in t-shirts shorts them in full tracksuit and burbury caps...everyone was like wtf you doing in here lol.

ur just bitchs and cant handle yourselves :p drum and bass isnt bad

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom