Chavs DIE!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Mey said:
Hmmm... Well chavs seem to think that all "Goths, Geggars, Moshers" whatever people who listen to rock are called, are all devil worshiping scum who should be beaten up just because they like something different, so why can't we do the same to them?

As soon as someone says something against Chavs you jump on your moral High Chair (Darksword that is) In my opinion what goes around comes around.

well because what alot of these people are saying is just pure stupid, such as "CHAVS DIE!" and "We should go around with iron bars and hitting them :D"

and also; YEH NIGGUH!

i cant even b arsed 2 think coz ive had a pretty decent day, ill come back 2 this 2moro or something

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
u know what? this is gunna b the last thing i say about this whole thing, and i hope u think about it for 2 minutes and hopefully get half the message im trying to "send";

"I hope you die because you listen to whatever music, and because you wear whatever clothes, and i hope your mother dies, i hope your father dies, i hope your brother and/or sister dies, and everyone you care about, JUST because you are who you are, i hate you, and i hate your kind, yet i know nothing about you, and i refuse to attempt to even talk to you and understand anything about you,

lots of cum filled hate
-Random"

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
u know what? this is gunna b the last thing i say about this whole thing, and i hope u think about it for 2 minutes and hopefully get half the message im trying to "send";

"I hope you die because you listen to whatever music, and because you wear whatever clothes, and i hope your mother dies, i hope your father dies, i hope your brother and/or sister dies, and everyone you care about, JUST because you are who you are, i hate you, and i hate your kind, yet i know nothing about you, and i refuse to attempt to even talk to you and understand anything about you,

lots of cum filled hate
-Random"

moral.gif

Healer McHeal

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:

lots of cum filled hate
-Random"

thourt about it, still want the fuckers to learn some respect, put it this way, sitting down in a pub, having a pint at new years, (couple of years back), big group of them start on me and a m8, they also hit a bar man, and a policeman, and they get away with it, dont even get a fine or a sentence, so i agree with everything tris- has said, they make your life hell when ever they can, and ive never done a thing to them, but one of these days i wont just take the hit and laugh, ill end up going postal on the fuckers.

Mey

Part of the furniture
Here here... I’ve been jumped twice now, why because I wear different clothes and happen to like Metal, Rock etc.. Both Occasions I did nothing but block / guard (mainly because 1 vs. 6 isn’t good odds) but one of these days ill loose my rag, and end up getting fined for GBH, when these F**kers get away with it...

"What Goes Around Comes Around" - End of

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
look what the fucking hell is there to understand about them? i couldnt give 2 fucks about their shit clothes, 2 fucks about 40 fags a day habbit, 2 fucks about their shit cars, 2 fucks about their shit music.

what do i care about?
random violence
random name calling
theft
tax dodging
benefit leaching scum
refuse to fit into society
make other peoples lives shit

want me to go on? i dont class a chav by the crappy clothes they wear, a chav is somoene who is at least 1 of those things from my list.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
I was told about this thread in guild chat and thought... this should be a laugh. So I literally stopped what I was doing, quit my DAoC group, went to the shop to get food to eat while I read and sat down for a good laugh.

I have been around at one point or another with basically every group of people you could imagen. Ive hung around with Goths, Christians, Punkers, Chavs etc etc. I may have been around them, but God no did I act like them. And tbh the worst of them all I have to agree are Chavs!

Goths! The people who you would actually think to be the worst because everyone styerotypes them that they want to kill themselves... but tbh the goths I meet were very nice people but just had a different taste in music and wore black clothes. And they know to drink inside!

Chavs just sit and insult random people, assult random people, abuse people etc etc. And as stated before people ARE genuily scared because of it, even myself. I dont actually classify myself that I live in the town I do. I spend most of my time in another town 3miles away just for the fact I dont feel safe in mine and cba to get beat up for no fucking reason.

The government should do something about these sort of people imo and get them off the streets and to stop abusing people. Something needs to change in society.

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
chavs

originally posted by Speedr
i think there should be an international day of scumbag culling set up by the U.N. .. time to grab your iron bars lads

Where do we meet? i bring my 9mm....

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
i live 2 miles from chatham hehehehhehehehehe
think how i feel :p

that said my town is full of the pricks too , but on the bonus side i know 90% of thier names from school and where they live so i generally dont get any shit.

Marc

FH is my second home
tris- said:
look what the fucking hell is there to understand about them? i couldnt give 2 fucks about their shit clothes, 2 fucks about 40 fags a day habbit, 2 fucks about their shit cars, 2 fucks about their shit music.

what do i care about?
random violence
random name calling
theft
tax dodging
benefit leaching scum
refuse to fit into society
make other peoples lives shit

want me to go on? i dont class a chav by the crappy clothes they wear, a chav is somoene who is at least 1 of those things from my list.

so basically, if someone doesnt have a job, and hence are on benefits they are a chav and should be shot? fuck off.

I happen to drink with people you would probably class as chavs as they are always fighting, normally with each other. They go to work, they work hard, they pay their taxes like you and me. Christs sake, we even get these 2 old ladies in our local every friday night, and the chavs cant do enough for them. Yes, these chavs, who you want shot. Just cos you got filled in by some little kid up in teeside or where ever it is you live, all people who meet at least of the criteria above should be shot. Grow up for fucks sake. Random violence has been a part of society since for ever. If you live in a poor area, it happens. Live with it. Christ, when i was a kid, u couldnt go to the shop without getting into a ruck.

Velveteen

Fledgling Freddie
recently had my front tooth broken out by 6 chavs while walking home aftera night out.....

£600 for a new tooth, wow, such fun.....

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Random violence has been a part of society since for ever. If you live in a poor area, it happens. Live with it. Christ, when i was a kid, u couldnt go to the shop without getting into a ruck.

Shooting is random violence too, so if they get shot, they gotta live (or die) with it, so.... :p

tris-

yeh marc maybe i will go just go a little crazy and randomly shoot chavs in the head. its only a little random violence which has always been part of life.

and maybe u dont understand the term "benefit leaching". when people refuse to get a job, stay on the dole for as long as possible, work cash in hand at the same time, have babies so they can get more money, have babies to live in a free house etc. they are benefit leaching

and where did i say that figthing between each other makes you a chav? please oh might marc please quote this from my post above. i mcant see that in one single sentance up there but you obviously can.
if someone is trying to get a job then why shouldnt they be on benefits untill they can get one?

Mey

Part of the furniture
St. Helens hasnt got that many chavs tbh marc - we are more "Scallies" or "Geggars"

Marc

FH is my second home
Mey said:
St. Helens hasnt got that many chavs tbh marc - we are more "Scallies" or "Geggars"

aye. McDonalds in town usually has loads there. Must be their meeting place. TBH though, when im down in st helens i dont go into town much. Just to knowsley road, then round bird ith hand, black bull, eccleston arms, so I dont get to see the St helens chav element. I grew up around grange park, near toll bar, and all them years ago, there were lads who were the equivalent of todays chavs. All this violence etc has been the same for years.

Mey

Part of the furniture
ye pretty much, i live in Eccleston (such a shettled life) i wouldn't dare go in to windle past 10 ;) (only j/king) - Agreed with you on McDonalds mind, its packed on saturdays. Well atleast the outside is.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
tris- said:
yeh marc maybe i will go just go a little crazy and randomly shoot chavs in the head. its only a little random violence which has always been part of life.

I myself coming from Gateshead in the North East, can say that there is alot of what you call chavas around, I have however never had any problems with them as I know them by name.

I can say I have watched a large number of chavs who where in my year at school grow up and think shit wtf was I doing acting like that, the problem is now that your getting 2nd 3rd and 4th generation chavs coming round. Which is very bad because they look up at their parents and know nothing better.

Anyway the reason I posted.. Tris the second you go around acting like you say your gonna, it is no longer Random. youve been posting what you wanna/gonna do for pages now I think that would kinda make it a planned attack rather than random. That would be kinda dumb

Mojo

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Woohoo Chavs suck.. but I got Welsh valley chavs ><

Valleys chavs do suck most but on the upside at least they fill up a cars worth and drive it of the road every week.

It's like voluntery population control. \0/

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
;o - their girls are fucking ugly 8/ how can they even breed with those bins >_< marc - just because something has gone along for ever do you think you should accept it? that's pretty dim - i see why you are like you are 8/

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I was inspired to draw a picture of all this arguing with like all these peoples in gay superhero costumes and -tris like superman or smt but then I couldnt be fuckered.

Marc

FH is my second home
Huntingtons said:
;o - their girls are fucking ugly 8/ how can they even breed with those bins >_< marc - just because something has gone along for ever do you think you should accept it? that's pretty dim - i see why you are like you are 8/

Sorry, i didnt make myself clear. Im not saying its right, im just saying its been the same for years, generations perhaps. The media have now picked up on it and brought it to the attention of the country. As i said, if you live in a poor area, there is nothing u can do about it other than accept it. You grass, you get another kicking. Just stay out of their way. End of story. Too many people from middle to upper class society are too naive to understand the "way it is" and think that the law, and in particular the police should be able to eradicate it. They cant and they never will.

tris-

u better fucking do it you lazy scum

or i will maybe randomly attack you with a katana.

Marc

FH is my second home
tris- said:
u better fucking do it you lazy scum

or i will maybe randomly attack you with a katana.

fck me, Bruce Lee lives

Jugvayne

Can't get enough of FH
I am a metalhead, and all the chavs in my school and the town where I live (Horley/Gatwick) are perfectly fine towards me, never been attacked, beaten up or verbally abused. Sorry to go against the grain.

Nomans Land

One of Freddy's beloved
Jugvayne said:
I am a metalhead, and all the chavs in my school and the town where I live (Horley/Gatwick) are perfectly fine towards me, never been attacked, beaten up or verbally abused. Sorry to go against the grain.

Holy shit! I wanna live there! /w @ Jug. Long time :p

It depends on different towns and locations really where you get abuse. Around my area/town/district (Coleraine) you do get people getting beaten up for no reason. But for me I have kept myself to myself and it seems to cause little problems. Only been verbally abused a few times, never beaten up or attacked though, but I do expect it. Though lucky for me I know the places I can go and shouldnt go on a dark night :)

Its just common sense really if you think about it. You go into a council housing are you expect chavs to be about drinking (no offence to people who live in these areas and arnt Chavs :)) so you try to avoid that area at all costs... unless your looking for a kicking?

And yes they never fight fair imo. As said before if your alone you get the shit kicked out of you by 5 of them, if you got a few big lads over your shoulders they run off scared... yet they dont learn to leave you alone the next time they see you alone. Hence the pea brains

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom