Chavs DIE!

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
When I go to such events like global gathering www.globalgathering.co.uk, there "unfortunatly" a Drum and bass tent..inbetween the House/prog tents..etc..You walk into the trance/house/techno tents and theres a feeling of a party, theres hippies regular people and other sorts..Now if you dare even head near the drum and bass tent and its like you can cut the violent tention with a knife.

Last year when I went, 3 people I know who went to have a good time got assulted by the chavs(Verbally as well as physicly), and infact the ONLY trouble at the whole event was the chavs who came to make trouble and steal.

Punks/rockers/goths/geeks/dance fans (house trance etc)/normall Pop type people all detest chavs...that tells you something while they are listening to drum and bass/hip hop and all wanna be the next eminem..makes me sick.

Twas funny when the chavs wondered in the trance tent though..everyone in t-shirts shorts them in full tracksuit and burbury caps...everyone was like wtf you doing in here lol.

Aaahahaha. Get a clue you moron. The links between hip-hop and dnb are very very weak, I don't know where the fuck you got the idea that dnb fans are into eminem from.

Generally people who listen to drum and bass are nothing like chavs. Chavs listen to RnB and black music, dnb has a following of its own... I'm not denying that some chavs might like it but they are definitely not the majority in the scene. Your post is bullshit. It's like me saying that all of the people in the house tent would be gay or all the people in the trance tent would be heroine-addicts.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Trade / dnb / 'house' ? etc I can listen to but rap / hip hop and pop make me sick. =( But music aside, I know chavs who listen to Good Charlotte / Linkin Park , they - mostly - dont deserve to live. ;o

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
dont judge hip hop unless you actually know something about it, and eminem and 50 cent is NOT hip hop, and neithar is usher or nelly :twak:

drum n bass is not hip hop

and as far as i know alot of chavas dont listen to hip hop, or atleast real hip hop

proof;

chava 1: 50 cent will never be able to do his own music, coz he is just pushing eminems stuff
chava 2: yeh, it sucks
me: erm..... eminem sings his own stuff and essentially white issues, like trailer park trash and stuff but 50 sings about his own shit, heres the difference; none of them will be free until they go back to the underground - G-unit was half decent when it was just tony yayo, 50 and lloyd banks, altho young buck didnt entirely ruin it, eminem did whent hey blew up and they sold out :)
chava 1: what? how would you know?!
me: i listen to hippity hip hop :)
chava 1: cool...

now chava 1 and chava 2 are 2 kids at my school, i only said anything coz i started laughing when he said that, there both generally good people tho :)

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
i think... i think.... darksword might be a chav

lol :)

well by everyones definiton here chavas depend on the state, get pregnant at 13, and wear burberry and tracksuits

no one in my family has ever done that :|, and literally none of it

my dads - a self made business man and wealthy enough to keep the family in luxury

my mother - a business woman

my sister - getting her law degree and then studying to be a barrister

and im at 6th form :p just left a private school and didnt go to the 6th form there simply because i dont like rich people :)

no im not a chava, atleast not by ur defintion, however ur probably gunna call me a little rich boy or something :) well if u want me to defend my true self fuck off and get a life, my dads worked hard to provide for his family and if he wishes to spend his money on his children thats his choice (p.s. if lib dems came into power my dad would b in those that have 2 pay incredibly high tax yet id still vote for them :p)

FUCK OFF J00 CANT JUDGE ME J00 DONT KNOW ME....

i listen to hip hop that doesnt make me a charva
i listen to drum and bass (rarely) that doesnt make me a charva
i listen to reggae that doesnt make me a charva
i listen to most music - im simply not grpable by my music choice

Wirey

Fledgling Freddie
i am a chav :< but i dont wear burburry hats. and not a complete prick. like some wonnabee's are :) but i do wear Adidas / Nike / Rebok etc. but now and again i wear Jeans etc :)

Sardine

One of Freddy's beloved
Such a great society we live in, eveyone hates the same sort of people. Chavs.
Even Johnathon Ross hates them!

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Sardine said:
Such a great society we live in, eveyone hates the same sort of people. Chavs.
Even Johnathon Ross hates them!

and alot of people hate johnaton ross :p

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Ame said:
Its just cause he can't say Ferero Rocher

image of jonathon ross trying to say ferero rocher is quite funny.
fewewo wochayyyy

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
image of jonathon ross trying to say ferero rocher is quite funny.
fewewo wochayyyy

Hehe, got a giggle irl :p

fewewo woshay..

hehe ;DD

Darksword said:
lol :)

well by everyones definiton here chavas depend on the state, get pregnant at 13, and wear burberry and tracksuits

no one in my family has ever done that :|, and literally none of it

my dads - a self made business man and wealthy enough to keep the family in luxury

my mother - a business woman

my sister - getting her law degree and then studying to be a barrister

and im at 6th form :p just left a private school and didnt go to the 6th form there simply because i dont like rich people

no im not a chava, atleast not by ur defintion, however ur probably gunna call me a little rich boy or something :) well if u want me to defend my true self fuck off and get a life, my dads worked hard to provide for his family and if he wishes to spend his money on his children thats his choice (p.s. if lib dems came into power my dad would b in those that have 2 pay incredibly high tax yet id still vote for them :p)

FUCK OFF J00 CANT JUDGE ME J00 DONT KNOW ME....

i listen to hip hop that doesnt make me a charva
i listen to drum and bass (rarely) that doesnt make me a charva
i listen to reggae that doesnt make me a charva
i listen to most music - im simply not grpable by my music choice

thx for a life story :p
but ... but... i was just messin' :wub:

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
look, whatever you do dont export these 'chavs' to mainland europe thank you....

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Morchaoron said:
look, whatever you do dont export these 'chavs' to mainland europe thank you....

im gonna export myself somewhere else in the vain hope to get away.
knowing my luck they will probably follow hot :(

Sara

Fledgling Freddie
you can tell who the chavs are, there the little gimps who keep stealing GOV and all the other nice artis from raids with decent folk who wana loto it :twak:

Chavs are scum, how could a group whos favourite hobbie is to hang outside a Alldays shop or a newsagents and shout abuse at 12 year old kids as they walk past be anything else

Woohoo Chavs suck.. but I got Welsh valley chavs ><

Today me and mates where outside Bugger King chillin, I only had 20p.. and there was a childrens horsey ride next to me.. tormenting me with its cowboy tunes.. so I jump on, put meh 20p in and start havin the time of my life, then some chavs came pass and laughed and called me wanker .. :'( so ofc me being the cocky git I am, i blow them a kiss.. expected more than a "gay prick"... but I guess the chunky buggers behind me in leather made the the ickle chav's balls shrink.

Speedr

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
But they do give me some hope in life, knowing I'll never quite reach that low a level.

Following from a much loved quote : Don't argue with an idiot, they only bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience . ;) we don't call em chavs here in Dublin, but knackers .. same thing, they are all scum and i think there should be an international day of scumbag culling set up by the U.N. .. time to grab your iron bars lads :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Yeppy Kinkster said:
Woohoo Chavs suck.. but I got Welsh valley chavs ><

Today me and mates where outside Bugger King chillin, I only had 20p.. and there was a childrens horsey ride next to me.. tormenting me with its cowboy tunes.. so I jump on, put meh 20p in and start havin the time of my life, then some chavs came pass and laughed and called me wanker .. :'( so ofc me being the cocky git I am, i blow them a kiss.. expected more than a "gay prick"... but I guess the chunky buggers behind me in leather made the the ickle chav's balls shrink.
This is a side of yeppy I haven't seen...

.. and I don't really wanna see it again :(

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Speedr said:
Following from a much loved quote : Don't argue with an idiot, they only bring you down to their level, then beat you with experience . ;) we don't call em chavs here in Dublin, but knackers .. same thing, they are all scum and i think there should be an international day of scumbag culling set up by the U.N. .. time to grab your iron bars lads :D

theyd most likely kick the shit out of u....... i mean they are more violent not 2 mention most here are geeks :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
theyd most likely kick the shit out of u....... i mean they are more violent not 2 mention most here are geeks :)
Including you? :<

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Was at Aintree for ladies day.

Boatloads of Chavs turn up in their finery, never seen so many diabolical outfits in me life.
Anyway standing in the club later on in town and it was full of out of towners, some piece if shite decided to stand on the stairs and piss over everybody, before getting dragged down and filled in by the doormen and a few people he pissed on.

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
well, we have the 'chav' types here too (they just aint called chavs here but something different)

ive hanged out with pretty much every 'type' of people and i can tell you one thing:

everything beats the agressive dumb fucks, no matter how geeky, gothly, metally or punky others are, i can bore you hours here with the stories i have about our version of 'chavs', i was dumb for ever hanging out with them and yes they are the perfect example of what you SHOULDNT become...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom