Chavs DIE!

Ormorof

FH is my second home
a friend of mine was walking home one night after work when a bunch of chavs asked him for a "fag" of course he said no sorry as he doesnt smoke...

one of them pulls out a some metal bar...

he was in hospital with his smashed up pretty bad a broken arm and a fucked up leg, he moved away not long after and i dont blame him tbh :mad:

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Ormorof said:
a friend of mine was walking home one night after work when a bunch of chavs asked him for a "fag" of course he said no sorry as he doesnt smoke...

one of them pulls out a some metal bar...

he was in hospital with his smashed up pretty bad a broken arm and a fucked up leg, he moved away not long after and i dont blame him tbh :mad:

yeah i have came close to that they arnt a nice bunch of people thats for sure

i mean if you dont smoke you aint gonan give em a fag are ya no need to beat em up :(

i feel for your friend i know how he fells although i got of lighly

Shadoo

Fledgling Freddie
they just piss me off tbh they think there cool for not going to school and were geeks and what not but who will be the ones driving nice cars in the furture muwhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Shadoo said:
they just piss me off tbh they think there cool for not going to school and were geeks and what not but who will be the ones driving nice cars in the furture muwhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaa

Probably them, they'll steal them off of people like you.

But that's alright, the sooner they are in prison the better.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
i hate it when they say that

that is the most fucking stupid word they ever thought up

Darksword knows to much he is a chav get him :p na joking DS is kool

brrrrlap brrlap is kick ass :D

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
somone needs to kick your ass :p

lol that word is the most anoyying thing ever

no "youf" is the most anoying word ever, from a charva anyway, its cool how jamaicans use it tho, "Blessed youth" you know, like, peaceful :) charvas use it like "Got beef youf?!" when ur older than them aswell :wanker:

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
youf aswell wtf? :S

we just get aload of "waxa" shit up here "like" :eek7:

that means somethings cool or great :p

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
ill tell u what i hate about charvas, its not just charvas, and not all charvas eithar :), but how they listen to "hip hop" like 50 cent and mc hammer :p then say how they hate ******s and asians and shit then 2 minutes later they talk about how 50's new songs amazing, when its not, holds no skill and he sounds stupid.

and i hate how "Jew" has become a insult, its a religion its not a insult.

dunno about mc hammer but i heard alot of shit about "new monkey" :eek:

worst music ever... just some gimp spamming pizza on a microphone :p

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Gamah said:
Was just walking home from work and 3 chavs rode past me on thier battered up bmx's wearing rebok tracksuits with burbury caps..

Each other of them rode right passed me and shouted "Kapow" in my face..now seen as I detest chavs I filled up with hate and anger at the mere site of thier exsistence..

Unwittingly I turned around and told them to "fuck off back to thier council esates you fucking chav *****" Expexting to be set apon by the dirty thieving fucks, I quickly realised my mistake for provoking the hooligans. To my suprise they shouted "Kapow" again and rode off..

I now detest chavs more than I did yesterday. Die you scurge of Britian die in a firey explosive death you fucking chav fucks. Whos with me in forming a culling of this dispicable exsistence.

Edit: And why is it all chavs are so fucking ugly...

You should've bitch-slapped one of 'em off of his bike and kicked the shit out of him. "KAPOW! That's the sound my foot makes when it hits your face."

I would've.

edit: btw don't put down people who live on council estates. Not everyone can afford nice houses.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
You should've bitch-slapped one of 'em off of his bike and kicked the shit out of him. "KAPOW! That's the sound my foot makes when it hits your face."

I would've.

Thats a load of bull shit because if you had of tried to other two would of smacked the fuck outta you

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
>.< They should all die the most painful and longing death.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Gotrag said:
Dont diss MC hammer

Cant touch this

true true,. i couldnt think of eminem so i said mc hammer, he was the boo yow, ive even got a dancing thing of him on msn lol whenever i type hammer :p

and new monkeys a bit mad to be fair, it is funny tho when the hottest girl in schools* grinding 2 it <drools> :p

search New monkey and get the 1hr+ clip of a guy - its all live you know? in a club with fast mc's and HUGE bass :) ill happily send some :p

*(imo, not according to the bitchs who think theres fitter in the school :p)

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Overdriven said:
>.< They should all die the most painful and longing death.

i give you the url to this thread and thats what you say? im disapointed tbh :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Chavs are good for two things:

a) Making fun out of
b) Feeling better about yourself, since your not as low as they can go.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
is it just me that thinks its a bit extreme to be saying they should die, or they should b burnt etc?

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
is it just me that thinks its a bit extreme to be saying they should die, or they should b burnt etc?
I feel its extreme too :(

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:

well considirng the circumstances no

Chavs have made the pople that said this stuff made there life hell and they just want the to fuck off and let them get on with there life and the wont

so only way is death

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Gotrag said:
well considirng the circumstances no

Chavs have made the pople that said this stuff made there life hell and they just want the to fuck off and let them get on with there life and the wont

so only way is death
Or send them all to the moon.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Chavs rock anyway tbh. I'd rather have loads of chavs going around terrorising people than seeing depressed heavy metal "goths" everywhere. Imagine how boring that would be. Every time you get on the bus you'd feel like killing yourself.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
Chavs rock anyway tbh. I'd rather have loads of chavs going around terrorising people than seeing depressed heavy metal "goths" everywhere. Imagine how boring that would be. Every time you get on the bus you'd feel like killing yourself.

What? Tbh Goths Grundgers and skaters are alot nicer people than fucking chavs they dont make people fell bad about themselfs and most goths keep to themselfs anyway

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:

Arent we lucky that more than two social types exist.

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Tierce_ said:
Arent we lucky that more than two social types exist.

If only that were the case. Since you "non-chavs" brand anyone wearing a sports label a chav you've just put about half of the population into one social category.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom