Chavs DIE!

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
If only that were the case. Since you "non-chavs" brand anyone wearing a sports label a chav you've just put about half of the population into one social category.
More then half.

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Dillinja said:
If only that were the case. Since you "non-chavs" brand anyone wearing a sports label a chav you've just put about half of the population into one social category.

Sorry but if you read what I said you will find you are 100% wrong.

I was saying that there are more than 2 social types, thus not putting more than half of any population into any catagory what so ever. Next time my advice would be to read twice, just to be sure ;)

EDIT : Spelled social wrong =).

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
Oh, and I don't brand anyone anything, everyone to their own I say. Personally I find matching football trackies and burbery pretty disgusting looking, and wouldn't opt to wear it, so I stick to the norm of jeans a t-shirt and trainers.

You don't know me, so don't even try to say you know how I view people.

Litmus

Resident Freddy
aye, tis a sight when i come home on the bus from work each day to find all the babychair slots filled only to find some 14year old chav pushing the damn thing.

realy is no hope for the poor child.

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
Some kid told me that some other kid told me that this kid told him that they say stuff like "kapow" because its suposed to be like a gun noise or something.. atleast thats what the kid told me

i find that chasing them in a car is quite funny

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
a lot of girls get themselves pregnant so young to get a council house so they dont have to live at home any more. and if people raise kids to think thats right, its gonna keep happening.

yes chavs are scum.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Lorra said:
Some kid told me that some other kid told me that this kid told him that they say stuff like "kapow" because its suposed to be like a gun noise or something.. atleast thats what the kid told me

i find that chasing them in a car is quite funny

huh ??

GUNSHOT A GO LICK YA HEAD!

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
and i hate how "Jew" has become a insult, its a religion its not a insult.

yet calling people a fag is perfectly fine then?
and i quote
Darksword said:
goth fags

hipocrit.
religionism or whatever its gonna be called is on the same level as homophobia.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
it wouldnt be so bad if they were annoying and violent among themselves but the fact that they are towards the people who are helping pay to keep them living, smoking and drinking thier white lightning.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
yet calling people a fag is perfectly fine then?
and i quote

hipocrit.
religionism or whatever its gonna be called is on the same level as homophobia.

im not homophobic, im not scared of gays....
and also my "homophobia" as you call it, is based on my religious beliefs - man should not lay with man

and also why would any1 want to be gay when theres the perfection of women? so shhh im not being politically correct :wub:

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
im not homophobic, im not scared of gays....
and also my "homophobia" as you call it, is based on my religious beliefs - man should not lay with man

"Homophobia n. -
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling."
by definition, you are homophobic.
if you think man shouldn't lie with another man, fine, i suppose girl on girl action is against your religion too? and if you can't accept that homosexuality is infact,
until you stop using homosexuality as an insult, you can't expect others to stop using religion as an insult.

Darksword said:
and also why would any1 want to be gay when theres the perfection of women? so shhh im not being politically correct :wub:
what a retarded p.o.v, that you are completely welcome to keep.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
"Homophobia n. -
1. Fear of or contempt for lesbians and gay men.
2. Behavior based on such a feeling."
by definition, you are homophobic.
if you think man shouldn't lie with another man, fine, i suppose girl on girl action is against your religion too? and if you can't accept that homosexuality is infact,
until you stop using homosexuality as an insult, you can't expect others to stop using religion as an insult.

what a retarded p.o.v, that you are completely welcome to keep.

well - i actually think lesbians are wrong aswell :)

and hows it a retarded point of view? if im so retarded and your so intelligent please explain to me coz to me it seems like a perfectly rational point of view.

i dont act on these beliefs - and i dont fear gays

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Darksword said:
well - i actually think lesbians are wrong aswell :)

and hows it a retarded point of view? if im so retarded and your so intelligent please explain to me coz to me it seems like a perfectly rational point of view.

i dont act on these beliefs - and i dont fear gays

its retarded because not everyone is attracted to women. gay men and some asexual people, for example. also, you imply that gay people choose that lifestyle, but being gay 'just happens' - it isn't based on a choice. how many people would choose to be looked down on by society? how many would choose to be discriminated against for no reason?

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Gamah said:
Edit: And why is it all chavs are so fucking ugly...
It's a prerequisite, like the caps, clothes and brains of a walnut.

Scotish bloke I met whilst on my merry travels once told me "Most of these 'chavs' are nothing more than evil, inbred, sheep-shaggers. Like all turds they should have been flushed at birth, along with all the other crap."

Met him at a gig in manchester, he'd been traveling to Birmingham to meet family and missed his connection train, so he was stuck there. Bought a ticket to the gig on the door and so on.... Once we were done and outside, 3 chavs were trying to pick fights. By this point i'd learned that the guy was in the Scotish Regiments, all 6' 3", and 17 stone of muscle, short temper included. One of them heard his accent and spat at him, calling him a 'Glasgow knobhead'.

I vouched for him when the coppers showed up, and told them the truth of the matter, and assured the policewoman that it was entirely there fault. He got a night in the cells and an early release so he could catch his train (The three lads didn't want to prosecute, i'm suprised they could talk at all).

Lesson learned: 3 stringy peices of piss armed with there mock kung-fu (learned from karate kid by the look of it) are in no way, shape or form a match for a tall, musculare, well trained scotsman in the armed forced. Not by a long shot!

Just thought i'd share.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
Other day me and a friend tried to get a mates phone back from a group of the ***** and it didnt exactly work. What I hate most is the way that they are never 'fair', I mean if one guys on the floor and theres 7 of them, wtf they doing kicking me in the head then? Then ofcourse you gotta hand over yo money or hes gonna knife you but the shit doesnt even have a knife and you have no money but no one believes each other and they are 99% *****. I wouldnt have a problem with them liking different music and dressing different if they didnt have to start shit with me because im different to them. Government needs to do some shit to sort out these fuckers and the unemployed leachers etc, as they basicly one big fucking happy family. Put them all into forced manual labour building roads or some shit.

^mini rant prolly doesnt make sense but yeah fuck them all.

Marc

FH is my second home
Chavs are just southern wannabe scallies, but lack the charisma and expensive clothes that scallies have.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Isn't telling a group of people to go and die...umm...racist?

Even if it's not a "race" per say, but it's a bit like saying all jews should die.

Shouldn't judge all by individuals.

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
old.Tohtori said:
Shouldn't judge all by individuals.

You right in a way but then again all chavs judge individuals but they dont give time and effort to ther judgment we on the other hand can safely say they are a bunch of pricks i wouldnt want them all to die, i dont wish death on anyone just want to watch em get hurt :p

stoptryingtohitme

Fledgling Freddie
Roflmfao

chavs have always been imo scary, not afraid of scary, but i have a feeling their mentally unstable, prolly by the alcohol + drug + nicotine absorbtion, this is supported by the fact they say such things as:

1) Kapow
2) 'Ite blood
3) innit bruv
4) bling bruv
5) Safe
6) Heav
7) hench
8) gunna get bashed
9) bare mish
10) Sick

and many other 2 syllable words that i cant b arsed to remember

and as a chav is standing rite ova my sholder im going to finish this post here as fear of having "kapow" shouted in my face...

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
stoptryingtohitme said:
Roflmfao

chavs have always been imo scary, not afraid of scary, but i have a feeling their mentally unstable, prolly by the alcohol + drug + nicotine absorbtion, this is supported by the fact they say such things as:

1) Kapow
2) 'Ite blood
3) innit bruv
4) bling bruv
5) Safe
6) Heav
7) hench
8) gunna get bashed
9) bare mish
10) Sick

and many other 2 syllable words that i cant b arsed to remember

and as a chav is standing rite ova my sholder im going to finish this post here as fear of having "kapow" shouted in my face...

Why is a chav standing over your shoulder?

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
i know 1 nice chav. but thats mainly because i have known him all my life and all my mate and me are metalheads mostly so hes not completely chav.
he does speak some of the lingo and is a fkin walking dictionary which makes him useful for when a grp of chavs starts on me... he fends em off wit the yo bruv leave him hes safe routine :D
but yeah apart from him i dont think i know or have met a single chav who isnt a complete fking prick.
this 1 chav used to work with me at this shop and he was alright his taste in music wasnt to drastically bad and he seemed to be kinda semi-chav semi-chavhater. this untill him and 3 mates kicked the shit out of me on the way to the station after working late on a bank holiday, wanna know why? because his mates went for me and he didnt realise it was me till after they had started. so in otherwords he was just a dickweed to people he didnt know.
at least him and his mates got 2years, which imo were well deserved.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
Gotrag said:
get preganant as early as possible WTF is with that?

they want to do that because our government is the biggest pile of fucked up mother fucking shit fuck in the world. first off they will get money FOR HAVING A BABY. then they get family credit , single parent , living in a shit area , not working, free house, more money to feed the baby which will be spent on fags and a bottle of vodka, more money because they pretend to still goto schoo, some more money because they DONT PAY COUNCIL TAX, some more discounts on something else and some other money from cash in hand.

so you see, being the scruffiest piece of shit that britain can create... is actually pretty good. you get free fucking money from ever corner being thrown at you.

did you know i dont like chavs? oh yes, i dont fucking like em. im currently building up a stock pile of weapons (got 1 cross bow, 1 carbonsteel katana and a short sword), mate has some air rifles and a cross bow. we gonna go chav hunting and cleanse the area of this fucking filth.

Binky the Bomb

Fledgling Freddie
Dear god! Was watching MTV last night (actually, channel flicking) and saw an advert for a show called "Chav my ride". Seriously, I thought someone was taking the piss, but there actually serious about it. I know they have an american show called "pimp my ride" but this is taking the piss a little.

I mean, who in there right mind would present it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom