Chain for sbs?

M

mirak_naijmi

Since its obviously so bad with their damage nerf why not give sbs chain? That will give them an increase of 19% absorbation which means;

-Better group compability which is a major issue mythic has tried to solve. For all assasins thou but hey sbs is a start.

-If we lost 40% of the la bonus and therefore like 20-30% damage why not compensate that with 19% less damage?

-We survive dragonfang! Infils are happy since they can keep their 9sec stun and NS is happy cause then they are back as the absolutely worst assasin in the game again. But what the hell, why dont give them x1,5 realmpoints specc so they can get higher AP? Infs have 2,5 specc so why shouldnt NS get 1,5 rp?

Or i had another idea how to counter dragonfang and also give more group compability. Give sb 2,5 specc points and shield specc. Then they can specc 42 shield(as the infils 44 CS) and 50 weapon(as infs) skip LA(as infs skips DW) and rest in stealth env(just like infs). Its gives them an insta win button(just like infs just a tiny bit better than the infs but cmon...)

Could this work or should we rather stay to the give infs 2,2 specc and nerf dragonfang to 6sec?

G

gunner440

lol

and polearms cheap purge baseline stun pbaoe too ye?

G

gurki

Yes also give them advanced evade and savage buffs..
Only then are they balanced with the assassin counterparts in other realms.

G

Galiryn

giv them plate imo, and tripple wield, and DT, and IP..

edit : oh, and insta lifetap each second

P

Puppetmistress

Go to VNBoards, you probably find enough people who think it's a good idea :/

H

Herbal Remedy

sigh another 1 button mid whining bvecause his fotm char got nerfed

in summary cry my n00b

J

jox

Yeah, why not? Mincers have chain, IP, AP, CC, Speed...AND Stealth. But I would prefer plate :)

B

Bellona

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
Since its obviously so bad with their damage nerf why not give sbs chain? That will give them an increase of 19% absorbation which means;

You do realize that the 19% absorb, is pretty much eliminated, when you are attacked by a thrust infiltrator, you now with current armor is resistant, but with chain is vulnerable, so you would still get your ass wooped :D

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by jox
Yeah, why not? Mincers have chain, IP, AP, CC, Speed...AND Stealth. But I would prefer plate :)

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

how about giving minsers 2.2, DW or LA, envenom??
sbs are friggin losin it...

B

belth

Ok this is the dumbest idea ever... Sofar. What next? H2H, Savagery-spec and tank RA's for SBs?

B

Begach

-Better group compability which is a major issue mythic has tried to solve. For all assasins thou but hey sbs is a start.

All 3 realms suffer from this. You lvl a group char to group or an assasin to solo (or in albs case mostly stealthzerg gank). You aint anything special. Neither are they. This was also the original config on SB's as i recall back in the day an they removed it due to it being hugely overpowered. Never gonna happen.

-If we lost 40% of the la bonus and therefore like 20-30% damage why not compensate that with 19% less damage?

LA was proved bugged through mythics admission by thier own development team. You don't get compensation for a bug. It gets removed. If you relied on a bug to win then lol @ you.

Or i had another idea how to counter dragonfang and also give more group compability. Give sb 2,5 specc points and shield specc. Then they can specc 42 shield(as the infils 44 CS) and 50 weapon(as infs) skip LA(as infs skips DW) and rest in stealth env(just like infs). Its gives them an insta win button(just like infs just a tiny bit better than the infs but cmon...)

Your a very funneh guy. But you missed out DET, IP and cheap purge for your little stealthed, debuffing to hell, poisening, snaring, wall climbing, high evading TANK.

B.

B

belth

Could this work or should we rather stay to the give infs 2,2 specc and nerf dragonfang to 6sec?

:wall: Proposing either of those still is starting to take the piss, when are you whiners going to realize that neither will happen?

PS. Only chain you'll ever get is the type that reavers can spec for - and you won't be wielding it.

Z

ztyx

A shield speced stealther could be fun :)

Originally posted by Jergiot
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

Yeah give LA line to mincers, dunno what they use it for though. Imo it would be totally worthless :clap:

Insta range 9-sec stun >> LA chain stun 7-sec

B

belth

Re: Re: Chain for sbs?

Originally posted by Begach
This was also the original config on SB's as i recall back in the day an they removed it due to it being hugely overpowered. Never gonna happen.

It was hunters actually, they also had (unspeccable) shield and spears were 1-h. In the typical Mythic way, they just put them to studded without increasing evade and changed spears to 2-h without touching the styles.

Assassins originally had parry in some sort of way, Leaper I think it was that chained off parry, PA damage was like that of any other style and Evade was a spec-line. In other words, assassins were something you didn't play to (think you'd) be 1337 but to lose :p

A

AbPoon

Fuck it just delete sb's and give them pre nerf zerkers with free 50 spec stealth and CS line

A

Arnor

seems like a dumb idea, BUT if mythic had half a brain, and if the other half of that was divided on the players, they could test stuff like that on pendragon, hell on the live servers. Do a week with different changes etc.

B

Begach

Re: Re: Re: Chain for sbs?

Originally posted by belth
It was hunters actually, they also had (unspeccable) shield and spears were 1-h. In the typical Mythic way, they just put them to studded without increasing evade and changed spears to 2-h without touching the styles.

Assassins originally had parry in some sort of way, Leaper I think it was that chained off parry, PA damage was like that of any other style and Evade was a spec-line. In other words, assassins were something you didn't play to (think you'd) be 1337 but to lose :p

I stand corrected ;)

Point was valid though..chain on an stealther is a joke. Mincers shouldn't get it imo (or be unable to stealth while wearing it for you group mincers out there ;))....but thats another whine.

B.

B

belth

Re: Re: Re: Re: Chain for sbs?

Originally posted by Begach
I stand corrected ;)

Point was valid though..chain on an stealther is a joke. Mincers shouldn't get it imo (or be unable to stealth while wearing it for you group mincers out there ;))....but thats another whine.

B.

Minstrel would need Evade3 in that case, as their survivability would plummet.

If anything, drop the assassins to cloth but let them keep the AF :D Increase weapskill closer to a tank when doing that though, so PA would actually hurt someone.

B

Begach

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chain for sbs?

Originally posted by belth
Minstrel would need Evade3 in that case, as their survivability would plummet.

If anything, drop the assassins to cloth but let them keep the AF :D Increase weapskill closer to a tank when doing that though, so PA would actually hurt someone.

Interesting. The priceless whine alone would be worth the effort. :D

B.

J

jox

Originally posted by Jergiot
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh?

My dear little friend; I was kidding...

Users who are viewing this thread