Chain for sbs?

J

jetsetminer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chain for sbs?

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Dunno when you last played an assassin but the days of 1 shotting casters is kinda over. Casters can easily get ~1400 hp buffed and my PA cap is around 750. *snip*

Ok, you've got a fair point there ;)

but compared with a minstrel 750 damage! wow, wish I could do that kinda damage :rolleyes:, even with both dd's counted on a hit I can't do that much ;)

I think that Alpha, Voskos, etc are helped quite a lot by a serious number of RA's I don't have access to atm :p

A

Aybabtu

Re: Re: Chain for sbs?

Originally posted by old.Nol
nol-you.jpg

Ouch!

V

vintervargen

why does assasins always write they only fight other assains and base all their arguements on those fights? afaik, sb's fights other classes as well, who dont have dragonfang or viper and WA.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

To be honest, I feel Mythic should buff up the SB class so they can own again. I feel they should become savages with stealth, and also with the same access to cheap ra's like savages.
So determination, purge, and IP should all be available and cheap.
Some might think this is slightly overpowering, but in all honestly, you cannot let a class slaughter everyone out there for over a year, and then make them normal again. I mean, come on, they are used to be elite and having skills, and all that...
So I would personally not object if SB's became savages with stealth.
Regards, Glottis

O

old_saxo

this is lol but i still stand in my right that i think Ice wizard need some Aggo Totem so they can make there pbaoe like = enchanter got pet pbaoe , spiritmaster got pet + pbaoe ,

Totem = a object you can summon where you stand it will make the m0b attack it ( SPEC LINE for ice )!!!

Lesser ice totem lvl 7 - 100 hp

And so on each new pbaoe ice a new aggo frozen totem could come :D well what do you think ?

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Dunno when you last played an assassin but the days of 1 shotting casters is kinda over. Casters can easily get ~1400 hp buffed and my PA cap is around 750. With the spec AF buffs albs get a PA on caster won't even be close to that cap. If you count a max crit, offhand + crit, procs and poison I still can't one shot a caster.

How much Critstrike spec? Because I am quite sure PA caps out higher then 750 with decent CS-spec.

Also I don't see any reason to 'one-shot'.

A well played minstrel won't lose against someone in a one-on-one granted he knows who to avoid (very few classes tho). Just look at Alpha, Voskos, etc.

Neither does a Nightshade if he knows who to avoid. And minstrels don't go out 1-on-1 with tanks unless they're way higher RR. There are enough classes out who can kick the crap out of a minstrel if they all use their abilities to the max.

Playing an assassin mostly means running into other assassins, archers (and minstrels), I don't see many solo tanks and casters ;)

No, solo caster is begging to get killed. You got no decent chance against an assassin as a caster which is basically already wrong.

K

Kicks

Originally posted by Puppetmistress
How much Critstrike spec? Because I am quite sure PA caps out higher then 750 with decent CS-spec.

my cap is 770ish with 44CS fully buffed iirc would imagine Voddy is about same

P

phule_gubben

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chain for sbs?

Originally posted by jetsetminer
Also as has been pointed out minstrels loose out big time when attacked by other stealthers as chain is thrust vunerable.

u mean by other NS's, FYI. SB's have only access to slash.

J

jetsetminer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Chain for sbs?

Originally posted by phule_gubben
u mean by other NS's, FYI. SB's have only access to slash.

fair enough ;)

learn something new every day I guess :cool:

S

skile

70% absorb-armor for scouts please. Would even it all out a bit.

K

Kindar

I dunno whats the big deal about sbs....thou they are la nerfed, i think they hit pretty hard anyway being axe/laxe specced while using crit styles (Garrote) but i guess i should shut up. Dunno how it is in lvl 50 rvr....just that xping with mine seems ok. I do agree they need some way to be upped to compare against infils and NSs.
True....people say they can wield 2h weapons, but get real. It means slower attack speed and less weapon skill if im right. Just hard to figure out what. The infils got the insane Dragonfange which my warrior has died to many times :-/
NSs got AP which seems quite good (only seen SSs thou) ...but imo the sbs lack something...

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Kindar
I dunno whats the big deal about sbs....thou they are la nerfed, i think they hit pretty hard anyway being axe/laxe specced while using crit styles (Garrote) but i guess i should shut up.

gl using crit styles when ur specced axe/laxe.

L

loxleyhood

I just need to post again and say again just how amazingly stupid the thread starter is. Chain for shadowblades, christ almighty.

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by loxleyhood
I just need to post again and say again just how amazingly stupid the thread starter is. Chain for shadowblades, christ almighty.

G

Gorb

Originally posted by mirak_naijmi
Or i had another idea how to counter dragonfang and also give more group compability. Give sb 2,5 specc points and shield specc. Then they can specc 42 shield(as the infils 44 CS) and 50 weapon(as infs) skip LA(as infs skips DW) and rest in stealth env(just like infs). Its gives them an insta win button(just like infs just a tiny bit better than the infs but cmon...)
Altho this thread is obviously a joke, I gotta say, that Slam (no to hit) would hardly be a insta win button. Ever tried to hit a buffed infil with slam? In my case it always ended up in evade, zero endurance and DF.

L

loxleyhood

-Better group compability which is a major issue mythic has tried to solve. For all assasins thou but hey sbs is a start.

You are supposed to be a solo character you moron.

-If we lost 40% of the la bonus and therefore like 20-30% damage why not compensate that with 19% less damage?

You were nerfed because that damage was overpowered you dumbass.

-We survive dragonfang! Infils are happy since they can keep their 9sec stun and NS is happy cause then they are back as the absolutely worst assasin in the game again. But what the hell, why dont give them x1,5 realmpoints specc so they can get higher AP? Infs have 2,5 specc so why shouldnt NS get 1,5 rp?

Fuck it! Why don't we just make a single assasin class for every realm, that will be fun! You idiot.

Or i had another idea how to counter dragonfang and also give more group compability. Give sb 2,5 specc points and shield specc. Then they can specc 42 shield(as the infils 44 CS) and 50 weapon(as infs) skip LA(as infs skips DW) and rest in stealth env(just like infs). Its gives them an insta win button(just like infs just a tiny bit better than the infs but cmon...)

Ugh. Why don't you just fuck it all and roll a warrior you numbskull.

Could this work or should we rather stay to the give infs 2,2 specc and nerf dragonfang to 6sec?

No this couldn't work, was this even a serious thread? For the sake of us all I hope this was meant to be a joke.

M

minime_

YEAH I WANT THRUST WEAK ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1one

M

mirak_naijmi

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are supposed to be a solo character you moron.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok? And why is that? Where in the manual do they say SHADOWBLADES CAN ONLY SOLO!

And you know sbs always zerg...

quote:
You were nerfed because that damage was overpowered you dumbass.

What? Just cause we got lucky hits sometimes doesnt mean we are overpowered.

quote:
Fuck it! Why don't we just make a single assasin class for every realm, that will be fun! You idiot.

Well, balanced atleast.

quote:
Ugh. Why don't you just fuck it all and roll a warrior you numbskull.

Cause warriors dont have stealth. But yes warriors with stealth is about what i thought of. Midgard being an melee realm after all we should be able to take out most classes in melee, no matter what class we play. Maybe exept RM/SM/healer/shaman

quote:
No this couldn't work, was this even a serious thread? For the sake of us all I hope this was meant to be a joke.

Why wouldnt it work?

As for serious or not, i take that as an insult. Twat

B

belth

Cause warriors dont have stealth. But yes warriors with stealth is about what i thought of. Midgard being an melee realm after all we should be able to take out most classes in melee, no matter what class we play. Maybe exept RM/SM/healer/shaman

I think it's about time for you to go back to Diablo2...

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
To be honest, I feel Mythic should buff up the SB class so they can own again. I feel they should become savages with stealth, and also with the same access to cheap ra's like savages.
So determination, purge, and IP should all be available and cheap.
Some might think this is slightly overpowering, but in all honestly, you cannot let a class slaughter everyone out there for over a year, and then make them normal again. I mean, come on, they are used to be elite and having skills, and all that...
So I would personally not object if SB's became savages with stealth.
Regards, Glottis

Don't try using your brain, it's not just there.

P

paladinen

uhm, do ya'll dont understand that this whole thing is a complete joke or are ya'll just dumbasses?

S

shaetan

So you're angry because you can't wtfpwn everything in sight in melee?

Edit: fixed tags etc.

K

K0nah

give sb's chain?

i'm sure all the thrust infilz would love it tbh :D

C

Cawr

Cause warriors dont have stealth. But yes warriors with stealth is about what i thought of. Midgard being an melee realm after all we should be able to take out most classes in melee, no matter what class we play.

Get a clue you fool.

P

poppamies

he wasnt been ironic u think ?
And he would be happy if stunn albs get on evade was reduced to 6sec ?
Or are u just too stuped to see that ?

N

Nifrat

loxleyhood how does it feel to be a idiot?

and to all others who are buying all of this and think he is whining LOL :)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Nifrat

I didn't pay a cent/pence/himalayan yak chip...

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Kicks
my cap is 770ish with 44CS fully buffed iirc would imagine Voddy is about same

Is that 44 CS with items and RR ?

If that is the case then you took the 'gamble' to lower CS and get higher pierce/CD.

Which perhaps is a good trade-off, I dunno. But if you didn't spec CS very high you cannot expect to get mega high PA's ofcourse ;)

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Nifrat

I don't know. How does it feel to illiterate?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom