bye SBs

O

old.m0000

I actually feel sorry for u guys, had some good fights - you did not warrant getting hit by the same bat as zerkers.

The only problem i ever had with sbs (and this is gonna increase in 1.62) is their tendancy to not often be alone.

A

Arnor

please edit your post and jump on the mock-nerfed ppl bandwagon please, its REALLY hip now :rolleyes:

O

old.m0000

there is no sarcasm in that post btw arnorteddy.

V

vintervargen

omg sb's will loose 30% LA style bonus, they will still have dots, debuffs, CS styles, omg!!!1 end of teh wuuuurld

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by vintervargen
omg sb's will loose 30% LA style bonus, they will still have dots, debuffs, CS styles, omg!!!1 end of teh wuuuurld

They 'll not..they 'll lose aloot less (they aren't beserkers pure melee specced on tank table)

but well..they 'll be penalised in front of other assasins cause mid melee are all 100% str based.so they are full affected by the str/con debuff.

But when I see ppl like Jox plaing in groups of 6-8 sbs waiting for a single target to pa multiple times.. or just pop to leach other mid fgs to gang 14 vs 8 or worse.
well I can't really say I feel sorry for them :)

J

jox

Originally posted by Ialkarn
They 'll not..they 'll lose aloot less (they aren't beserkers pure melee specced on tank table)

but well..they 'll be penalised in front of other assasins cause mid melee are all 100% str based.so they are full affected by the str/con debuff.

But when I see ppl like Jox plaing in groups of 6-8 sbs waiting for a single target to pa multiple times.. or just pop to leach other mid fgs to gang 14 vs 8 or worse.
well I can't really say I feel sorry for them :)

Aint that funny? Loosers always find somebody else to blame for their own misstakes. Lets make a list so they dont have to think at all;

1. Laxe is overpowered! Hm, nerfed, lets cancel this one.

1. Zerg
2. Buffbot
3. Relics
4. CS-Styles(this will be the next thing people starts to complain about after 1.62)

Hm, that should cover it.

O

old.m0000

go away jox, i have no respect for you since you are never solo.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by jox

1. Zerg
2. Buffbot
3. Relics
4. CS-Styles(this will be the next thing people starts to complain about after 1.62)

Left Axe got nerfed after you lot enjoyed it for more than a year. Also, SB's will only notice about a 10-15% damage reduction, not the 30% Zerkers should notice.
What will hurt you lot the most is probably the end buff being ranged and group based..
Regards, Glottis

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by jox
Aint that funny? Loosers always find somebody else to blame for their own misstakes. Lets make a list so they dont have to think at all;

1. Zerg
2. Buffbot
3. Relics

Hm, that should cover it.

Loser? mm last time I faced you solo I was alone and 3 of you jumped on me I hitted ap+barricade and as soon you saw I wasn't going down enought fast 3 more sbs popped.
Oh yes I lost,shame on me!

Last time your sb zerg jumped on my group when we were having a fair fg vg fg fight you got owned.
Btw I was defending Sb side for once,don't be so agressive :\
La got nerfed? just increase your zerg of 4 more sbs and you won't have problems animore. :)

:fluffle:

V

vintervargen

and ill be close to leech my ass off mohahahahah

J

jox

Loser? mm last time I faced you solo I was alone and 3 of you jumped on me I hitted ap+barricade and as soon you saw I wasn't going down enought fast 3 more sbs popped.
Oh yes I lost,shame on me!

Last time your sb zerg jumped on my group when we were having a fair fg vg fg fight you got owned.
Btw I was defending Sb side for once,don't be so agressive :\
La got nerfed? just increase your zerg of 4 more sbs and you won't have problems animore. :)

:fluffle:

Ok, sorry Ialkarn, perhaps you didnt deserve that.

But people only seems to remember when we zerged some poor "eftersläntrare"(loner who lags behinds his group), they never say anything about all the good fights we had.

P

Powahhh

soo much love in this thread :p:p:eek:
well i have never played an assasin class b4 so i won't comment on this one...but i think the la nerf on sbs maybe is a bit wrong?dunno really :eek:
about the sb zerg now...in the last 1,5month that i play on odins i have jumped once from a sb zerg and 2-3times from a ns-ranger zerg when i was solo-duo......and a lot of times got jumped from 2-3 assasins *only*
sooooo i do not think that sbs only zerg....every assasin class zerg...too bad.....very few ppls that still solo-duo and gave fair fights :|

C

cougar-

Originally posted by powahhh
soo much love in this thread :p:p:eek:
well i have never played an assasin class b4 so i won't comment on this one...but i think the la nerf on sbs maybe is a bit wrong?dunno really :eek:
about the sb zerg now...in the last 1,5month that i play on odins i have jumped once from a sb zerg and 2-3times from a ns-ranger zerg when i was solo-duo......and a lot of times got jumped from 2-3 assasins *only*
sooooo i do not think that sbs only zerg....every assasin class zerg...too bad.....very few ppls that still solo-duo and gave fair fights :|

i think high rr infils are much harder then sz:s or any sb. sooo the nerf isnt realy needed. and with this nerf, slash resist armor, and ap2...poor sb :(

S

Silenzio

sad thing will be for thos sb without buffbot,
the over damage most comes from buff...

btw yest night i made e berserker :) nice funny little bear

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by cougar-
i think high rr infils are much harder then sz:s or any sb. sooo the nerf isnt realy needed. and with this nerf, slash resist armor, and ap2...poor sb :(

think the point was more like... Hig rr infil use reactionary style...
wyle some other assasing just unstealth n anytime ;P

ap2? if u refering to a ns... by my experience avoid pain meens 0

ns go down even if buffed n with ap

H

horil

Originally posted by old.m0000
I actually feel sorry for u guys, had some good fights - you did not warrant getting hit by the same bat as zerkers.

The only problem i ever had with sbs (and this is gonna increase in 1.62) is their tendancy to not often be alone.

Still gonna solo in 1.62 :clap:

I

Ialkarn

Introduce a quick/dex poison debuff and reduce a bit the ammount of both debuffs.
and you ll fix the fights assasin vs assasin fights.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Silenzio

for my esperience AP it's uber..

and Ap 3 it's almost like bof.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Silenzio

who are you ingame? if you are some rr6+ infil i can agree, if you df me and purge is down i prolly die anyway. if not and i have ap2 up i most likely win.

V

vintervargen

Introduce a quick/dex poison debuff and reduce a bit the ammount of both debuffs.
and you ll fix the fights assasin vs assasin fights.

... but would destroy assasin vs archer (pierce/thrust spec (hunter spear is 100% str right?))

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by vintervargen
... but would destroy assasin vs archer (pierce/thrust spec (hunter spear is 100% str right?))

hunter spear its not 100% str based it's true,but
I don't see where it's the problem when they have studded,access to ap/ip and full ws when they handle their bow(like a tank using his a weapon full specced).

Also reducing debuff impact a bit (also str/con debuff) you wont make their debuff so letal in terms of ws.

p.s: Hunters got a ws boost recently (like warriors):so a coby Hunter whit bow full specced gonna have more Ws than any Hib/Alb hibrid class using their range weapons.

p.s.s:Nerf my re-edit habit :\

V

vintervargen

so me for example, who gets my ass kicked by an unstealthing sprinting rr3 infil would not suffer more if he got BOTH str/con and dex/qui debuff? if would hit like a green con mob ffs

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom