Sbs...

N

Nazghul-

Shadowblades are assassins that went to the wrong realm at level 1.

Sad but true :)

L

loxleyhood

Straight after killing a Nightshade in Odin's I was jumped by a Shadowblade. He quickly realised he couldn't hit me with 2h so he switched to LA. He purged my slam at which point I promptly proceded to melee him to death, debuffed. I was on 40% health when he died. Kinda sad, really.

N

NP_Finster

Everyone is free to gimp their SB with ridiculous specs. Actually it appears most are trying to spec to avoid hurting the enemy.

Pacifists. All of ya!

Finster

H

hercules-df

come back to alb finster
you know u wanna :)

N

NP_Finster

Originally posted by hercules-df
come back to alb finster
you know u wanna :)

Getting to chat on Emain cg... intriguing. Interaction via Doublebladed axe ain t too bad either though.

O

old.m0000

you just need to zerg more

oh wait u cant fit more than 8 in a grp, damn :/

O

old_saxo

The two handed Sb's are surly not bad after all. Im a littel suprised :p

O

Ozands

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Straight after killing a Nightshade in Odin's I was jumped by a Shadowblade. He quickly realised he couldn't hit me with 2h so he switched to LA. He purged my slam at which point I promptly proceded to melee him to death, debuffed. I was on 40% health when he died. Kinda sad, really.

To my defense i wanna say im only lvl 47 :) and i missed PA on u with my 2h :(

G

Ghostly

Originally posted by Nazghul-
Shadowblades are assassins that went to the wrong realm at level 1.

Sad but true :)

Cry me a river...... really.... only some weeks ago you were one of the most overpowered classes in the game, you all knew it when you rolled one(well, all the SB's rolled after Mythics littul LA fuckup anywyas) and you all knew it was just a matter of time before you were gonna be fixed (or nerfed, whatever).
The only SB's I feel sorry for are the old school ones that rolled before LA became overpowered, the rest of you deserved nothing less. And yes, I know infs are prolly gonna get nerfed somewhere down the road, but I don't care and I won't whine about it caus this also has been a long time comming.

there, done with ze whine :)

N

Nazghul-

Re: Re: Sbs...

Originally posted by Ghostly
Cry me a river...... really.... only some weeks ago you were one of the most overpowered classes in the game, you all knew it when you rolled one(well, all the SB's rolled after Mythics littul LA fuckup anywyas) and you all knew it was just a matter of time before you were gonna be fixed (or nerfed, whatever).
The only SB's I feel sorry for are the old school ones that rolled before LA became overpowered, the rest of you deserved nothing less. And yes, I know infs are prolly gonna get nerfed somewhere down the road, but I don't care and I won't whine about it caus this also has been a long time comming.

there, done with ze whine :)

I don't whine I just thought it was a funny quote! :) Btw I have been critblade for 8 months, never used LA. :p

W

Whisperess

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sbs...

Originally posted by Ghostly
never :D

Ghostly pre-infil-nerf:

:twak: :swords: :lol:

Ghostly post-infil-nert:

:touch: :scared: :help:

:D

( yes, I'm bored atm )

R

-RG-Jaond

Infils are shadowblades with more spec points, a 9sec stun of evade and dont get hurt as hard from str/con debuff.

But SB got 50 extra hp and can use 2h :bazbeer:

W

Whisperess

Re: Re: Sbs...

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Infils are shadowblades with more spec points, a 9sec stun of evade and dont get hurt as hard from str/con debuff.

But SB got 50 extra hp and can use 2h :bazbeer:

Don't forget that their armor is weak against crush, that sooooo many Shadowblades can spec for... oh wait. :D

S

Spamb0t

those that are still LA spec is doing fine imo.
frosty is (almost) as good as df.

its just u sb's who had it way too easy before.. so u dont know how to play now when u got something who can beat u!

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by Spamb0t
those that are still LA spec is doing fine imo.
frosty is (almost) as good as df.

its just u sb's who had it way too easy before.. so u dont know how to play now when u got something who can beat u!

Frosty is 2nd on chain for 7 sec stun on a line you have to double spec

DF is 9 second evade stun on a single line

Hows it "almost" as good?

O

old.Kerosene

I'm praying for a 2h 'blade to come and have a go at my warden...

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
I'm praying for a 2h 'blade to come and have a go at my warden...

Like youd ever in a million years hit one :E

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by AbPoon
Frosty is 2nd on chain for 7 sec stun on a line you have to double spec

DF is 9 second evade stun on a single line

Hows it "almost" as good?

Can you explain the double spec part?
You mean like thrust and dw... double spec like that?
Regards, Glottis

S

Skopti

Since when does an inf have to spec his DW high.

DW is normally specced at about 20+ for a regular inf, so they have 2.5 to spec 1 line to 50 and there DW to 20 ish.

An SB has 2.2 to get his main weapon to at least 44, and 39 in left axe to get a similar length stun off an evade (2nd in chain).

SB gets 3253 spec points and it cost 1768 to get there 44 main weapon and 39 left axe.

Inf gtes 3706 and it costs them 1504 to get 50 thrust and 21 DW.

Inf gets the better stun (longer and straight off an evade), and DW with+11 and rr means there off hand will hit most of the time and they dont have there mainhand dmg gimped by speccing low DW.

SB gets about 50 extra hp, oh and a 2hander which is pure suicide to use against another assassin.

A

alme

Originally posted by Ozands
To my defense i wanna say im only lvl 47 :) and i missed PA on u with my 2h :(

LOL, loxley tbh ure my hero! U wtfpwned a lvl 47 ajjjt

A

alme

and also lox, i doubt he had a bb that was just as good as ures/no bb at all. ure still my hero tho xD

A

arrakeen

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Can you explain the double spec part?
You mean like thrust and dw... double spec like that?
Regards, Glottis

Double spec, as in Laxe and axe, you need both to do anydmg with LA styles.

Thinks thats what he ment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom