Bloody Lame Donderslag

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
donderslag, I do hope you get banned for the nuking thru the South Wall of Crim inner Keep. Nuking through back door is bad enough but thru a wall where the stairs meet is bug abusing. Plenty of people took pics, just hope GOA do something about.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
muylaetrix and other wizzies werent targetable as always, see us cry like babies? now stop the whine, if goa or mythic would do smth about it thay would have alr

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Hawkwind said:
donderslag, I do hope you get banned for the nuking thru the South Wall of Crim inner Keep. Nuking through back door is bad enough but thru a wall where the stairs meet is bug abusing. Plenty of people took pics, just hope GOA do something about.
I hope Muylaetrix gets banned as his the biggest Abuser of them all.

spikekills

Fledgling Freddie
pmfg i find it rich albs whine bout nukeing throu:flame: gh wall when there ice wizz was doing same thing iam playing donderslag atm and i been kill lot on bm by guys doing same thing from diff realms so till goa do something about it stfu and playthe game :flame:

Zordo

Fledgling Freddie
So if others do it its allright? TBH the bainshee bug shouldve been fixed at once not after all bainshees become rr10+. This unbalances the game as one class alone can keep a tower, bridge for a considerable amount of time. Its just not fun when it happens to u several times a day.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Chill down folks chill down folks...got 2 uber videos that will grant 3 hibs some permanent hollidays...ty for bug abusing while i had fraps on :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
Chill down folks chill down folks...got 2 uber videos that will grant 3 hibs some permanent hollidays...ty for bug abusing while i had fraps on :D
i wonder why mythic/goa haven't done anything about it yet tho
think it wil go nicely with pbae's at frontgates
anyhow the bans on it won't be permanent as they have no clear statement on it yet
don't get me wrong, i want goa to give some clear statement so that we all can act to it, every pbae class aswell

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
got my fraps of muy pbaoeing without LoS so gonne send aswell

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Zordo said:
So if others do it its allright? TBH the bainshee bug shouldve been fixed at once not after all bainshees become rr10+. This unbalances the game as one class alone can keep a tower, bridge for a considerable amount of time. Its just not fun when it happens to u several times a day.
i can keep a bridge clear from dimwit stealths but thats about it, don't forget i dont have baseline stun
cone'ing tru walls... i only used it vs stealths or when pbae's do the same to me, i've seen many bains do it when i played my little theurg and i was suprised what people like babytoy etc do but can't blame em for smth mythic doesnt fix, the restraining from spamming is smth else

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Sarumann said:
got my fraps of muy pbaoeing without LoS so gonne send aswell

yeah 2 pbaoers were trying to do it through wall but they couldnt, videos only shows banshees abuse. And there is a rule for that, the intentional use of a exploit in the game is punishable, read eula who ever said the opposite

spikekills

Fledgling Freddie
btw iam not rr 10 far from it dont understand this whine thread tbh ice wizz killed me from same spot i aoe so whats prob u can kill me i can kill u thats what games about right or am i dreaming again

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
spikekills said:
btw iam not rr 10 far from it dont understand this whine thread tbh ice wizz killed me from same spot i aoe so whats prob u can kill me i can kill u thats what games about right or am i dreaming again

same spot? nobody said were it was...think your making it up

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I was grouped with Muyl and he only PBAOE'd at the windows. He can't PB through a solid walls it does not work, only doorways like graveyard or villa and some windows. He can't nuke through the back doors of inner keeps. The only char I've ever seen manage that is a banshee and several were doing it and getting rps. Basically means you cannot leave chars on lower floor.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:
yeah 2 pbaoers were trying to do it through wall but they couldnt, videos only shows banshees abuse. And there is a rule for that, the intentional use of a exploit in the game is punishable, read eula who ever said the opposite
sry but how would u be able to tell that the wizzies were not hitting
they were and were not targetable

ow and nice to see the other end:p btw hope u got unlimited upload :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Enli said:
sry but how would u be able to tell that the wizzies were not hitting
they were and were not targetable

ow and nice to see the other end:p btw hope u got unlimited upload :)

Because a ice wiz tryed to pbaoe at same place and they werent hiting ( wasnt Muylatrix :D ) and hib pbaoers werent hiting us either

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
yes, i pbaoed against a lot of blank walls today, to find out if i could hit back at the things hitting me. I could almost NEVER.

The only wall that mattered where i can pbaoe through are the ones looking at eachother in front of the gates. The ones with the windows in it.

every time a pbaoe casters hits someone, a person standing on that spot can hit me back with pbaoe.

every time a biashee hits US, only another biasnhee (restricted to 1 realm) could hit him back.

ogh, and i did manage to hit donderslag back by running up to the spot (with loads of di ofc) and qcast pbaoe at that spot where stairs and wall meet, for as long as he didn`t take 1 step or so back, unlike him who covers half the lower floor.

LoS is SERIOUSLY bugged.

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Muylaetrix said:
yes, i pbaoed against a lot of blank walls today, to find out if i could hit back at the things hitting me. I could almost NEVER.

The only wall that mattered where i can pbaoe through are the ones looking at eachother in front of the gates. The ones with the windows in it.

every time a pbaoe casters hits someone, a person standing on that spot can hit me back with pbaoe.

every time a biashee hits US, only another biasnhee (restricted to 1 realm) could hit him back.

ogh, and i did manage to hit donderslag back by running up to the spot (with loads of di ofc) and qcast pbaoe at that spot where stairs and wall meet, for as long as he didn`t take 1 step or so back, unlike him who covers half the lower floor.

LoS is SERIOUSLY bugged.

Not to be a game-spoiler, as I think its lame to damage someone through a wall, but this looks horribly like a case of:
'He did something which looked uber, so I tried it aswell but due to game-design my kind of spells cannot reproduce the result, despite me trying loads of times.'

Aint this just as bad? Most Alb-whiners in this thread make it out its not lame what you do, because you are not hitting them too often. But when the bainshee is hitting them, suddenly its lame! Trying it, with the intention of hitting is just as lame in my book.

The movie posted doesnt show if the bainshee has a valid target or not. And I still think that disallowing people to use a certain spell in certain situations is bad for general gameplay. When Hibs tried to take Beno, I remember zombie-rezzed characters hitting me through the wall, PBAE went straight through walls etc. Sure its less damage due to the fall-off on PBAE, but the effect, interrupts are still there. And if I dont move away (from an enemy I cannot see) I still die. Bainshees cover a greater area 'behind a obstacle but despite that the abuse is the same.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
seriously dudes its all abuse but the sad thing is its the game code that allows it. Muylaetrix and co killed Gahn and I tons of times on the ram as a result of their little abuse. It doesn't matter why you people do it - you basically wasted my evening because it was simply not a game just a waste of time.

If you siege dudes want people to join in more on this side of the game you really ought to consider how you play because this kind of thing only damages your game. You have someone abuse you so you abuse back then we get down to the argument - who dunnit first and as you can see even the communication here becomes a silly playground mud slinging contest. Who wants to play a game where we all end up acting like kids?

I find the soloers 100 times more honourable and mature and a much nicer bunch to seek out in game on my non FG nights I will now be looking for them and studiously avoiding you guys. Have a nice game..

Reno

One of Freddy's beloved
Puppet said:
The movie posted doesnt show if the bainshee has a valid target or not. And I still think that disallowing people to use a certain spell in certain situations is bad for general gameplay. When Hibs tried to take Beno, I remember zombie-rezzed characters hitting me through the wall, PBAE went straight through walls etc. Sure its less damage due to the fall-off on PBAE, but the effect, interrupts are still there. And if I dont move away (from an enemy I cannot see) I still die. Bainshees cover a greater area 'behind a obstacle but despite that the abuse is the same.
I'm afraid it'll be exit Donderslag. In particularly on the last bit you can see he's snuggled up to the wall real tight, as that grey wave animation that comes with his cast animation is only visible right around the char and you see almost all of it through the wall. There's is no way you can claim you were casting at a lag ghost, as there isn't any room to see them coming through the wall when you're pressed up against it.

As for the PBAE abuse at the inner door it really has to stop. Pb is hitting a far larger area there then should be possible from the positions they are casting from. Most of the times the casters are a bit off to the side from the window slits and it isn't possible to hit them with dd's or stuff like that, while they hit everyone on the ram.

Danita

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Hawkwind said:
I was grouped with Muyl and he only PBAOE'd at the windows. He can't PB through a solid walls it does not work, only doorways like graveyard or villa and some windows. He can't nuke through the back doors of inner keeps. The only char I've ever seen manage that is a banshee and several were doing it and getting rps. Basically means you cannot leave chars on lower floor.

Erm that's y he was pbaeing from inside when our ram was carried to door from side (so no los) and hitting peeps in the ram?

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
spikekills said:
pmfg i find it rich albs whine bout nukeing throu:flame: gh wall when there ice wizz was doing same thing iam playing donderslag atm and i been kill lot on bm by guys doing same thing from diff realms so till goa do something about it stfu and playthe game :flame:
So according to your reasoning it's alright for anyone to abuse bugs, as there's someone else doing so already. Go for it.
Enli said:
i wonder why mythic/goa haven't done anything about it yet tho
think it wil go nicely with pbae's at frontgates
anyhow the bans on it won't be permanent as they have no clear statement on it yet
don't get me wrong, i want goa to give some clear statement so that we all can act to it, every pbae class aswell
I'd guess because they a) need all the active subscriptions they can get, which wouldn't improve by banning a number of people, or b) it'd be too hard to change due to whacked coding :x
spikekills said:
Because that wizard might've been an exception, and not all albs abuse whatever bug? :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom