A lament for old times!

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs on Youtube!

Thugs wrote this tune and it about sums up the state of the minds of a lot of old daoc players - Thugs included. A lament for all the good times lost.

YouTube - A Mellow Tune

The past hurts!

Logi

Part of the furniture
just admit you're thugs :p

on your own forum you made a mistake on your forum name :p

Anyways nice playing, you should try playing in a strumming way, an energetic song etc! its a request from the Blademaster Anesur who killed Pedigree in thidranki ! i was not templated but in rog!

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Blademaster Anesur who killed Pedigree in thidranki ! i was not templated but in rog!

Bummer - Thug's reputation takes a pounding once again. Still I think he created such a legend that will stand any amount of discrediting. Once a leg-end always a leg-end. Thugs was more than just a leg-end though. More like a whole body-end. Trying to chip away at his fame is like tapping him on his body-end shoulder - just shrugged off.

As for the music - well there are tons of tunes available now and some are very energetic. Soon available for viewing. Just need to be recorded now. Watch some space or other - not here as it don't seem the proper place somehow.

seanssss

Fledgling Freddie
Bummer - Thug's reputation takes a pounding once again. Still I think he created such a legend that will stand any amount of discrediting. Once a leg-end always a leg-end. Thugs was more than just a leg-end though. More like a whole body-end. Trying to chip away at his fame is like tapping him on his body-end shoulder - just shrugged off.

As for the music - well there are tons of tunes available now and some are very energetic. Soon available for viewing. Just need to be recorded now. Watch some space or other - not here as it don't seem the proper place somehow.

You must be a councilors wet dream.

Logi

Part of the furniture
heres my proof that i killed Pedigree, also i had an Add on me aswell in the near end. as u can see i died from him.

yes i was buffed, but knowing ur reputation, buffs did not bother you!

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Well you sure look like you killed him. To be honest quite a lot did towards the end of his career. He played well past his sell by date. For one thing he played with a deteriorating suit until it was around 80% quality. Another thing is he was drunk a lot of the time too. He remembers duelling another sb when well intoxicated. Lost the first fight as he allowed stealth and got perfed with the mourning rage axe - lost 2nd too - won the 3rd and then collapsed as he couldn't operate the keyboard any longer. Good times ;).

Thug's real career was the unbeaten run of a few months play. After that it went downhill. Towards the end it was a right mess.

Still you beat him fair and square by the looks of it - well done.

gohan

FH is my second home
stop talkigna bout yourself in the 3rd person fag :p

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
stop talkigna bout yourself in the 3rd person fag :p
Nice - good to see that such thoughtful and considerate people still visit this forum.

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
So are you on the run from the pshyco ward?
I dunno - Thugs has always seemed very level headed to me. Nearly always polite and well spoken. I haven't talked to him much lately as he has been too busy doing this and that. He did say something very deep and meaningful the other day - what was it now...? Oh yeah - something like this:

"One has to plumb the depths and crawl back up again. How else can you find out the meaning of one's existence?"

He did go on to say that he is still on the crawling stage. He thinks maybe he went fishing for life's meaning in far too deep waters. Still he remains optimistic - there is always tomorrow he went on to say. I hang on his every word. Like pearls they are to me. I am his No1 fan!

Logi

Part of the furniture
Leave Thugs alone >.< hes my hero tbh. yes Jim if your reeading this, you are too... :<

do u take guitar song requests by the way? :D

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Leave Thugs alone >.< hes my hero tbh. yes Jim if your reeading this, you are too... :<

do u take guitar song requests by the way? :D

Requests? - eh no he doesn't. Still in very much the learning stage. Constantly plays the old blues to learn technique - speed - and feeling - something like this one:

Laid Back Blues

Stop talking in 3rd person
Well I ain't Thugs. If anyone owns upto being Thugs they get banned. If anyone owns up to being a long lost 10th cousin from a part of his family that emigrated to Australia who married an aborigini and has skin the same colour and texture of a well tanned rhino he will probably still get banned - even if he submitted his passport photo :twak:.

So no I ain't Thugs - just someone that knows him :p.

Thugs remembers you - Aneusur - and remembers some hard fights too. Always a real pain to meet a blademaster. Probably one of the hardest enemies an sb in Thid can meet. He had a great film of a win over one - fully buffed and in good gear - but is struggling to find it now. Did Thugs kill your blademaster at all? He thinks he did.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Did Thugs kill your blademaster at all? He thinks he did.

yeh u did. i used to wear the most shittiest gear ever ( Corus Mines Armor ) and i kept dying. After Catacombs got released, i got the opportunity to achieve some better armor, the aurulite gear. i still had a mix of corus and aurilite armor but it did improve my character a whole bit which gave me more chance to beat your SB.

We got abit to an even level, lost some, won some.

Although if u'd log pedigree now (even with 100% con gear etc) i dont think u would stand much of a chance with the current Anesur. hes waaay to strong for a thidranki character lol.

PS. ur ban has been lifted ages ago, i checked into FH history and it says that the Thugz account is not banned, so just admit and take the honour u deserve instead of denying you're the legendary Thugs :p

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Found that film I was talking about

Thugs VS List (BM)

BM was taking on all comers - from Hibby Land. Decided to have a go and hoped that they would leave us fight. They did and I killed her. To say they were shocked was a bit of an understatement. No rogs on this one - full sc and buffs. Messy fight from my point of view but effective. She kicked my butt after that when I met her again though.

Shit these fights were rediculously hard, and I had - and won - scores of them.

Logi

Part of the furniture
Found that film I was talking about

Thugs VS List (BM)

BM was taking on all comers - from Hibby Land. Decided to have a go and hoped that they would leave us fight. They did and I killed her. To say they were shocked was a bit of an understatement. No rogs on this one - full sc and buffs. Messy fight from my point of view but effective. She kicked my butt after that when I met her again though.

Shit these fights were rediculously hard, and I had - and won - scores of them.

Nice hehe :) the BM did mess up alot tho.
i rly loved ur playstyle with the 1h/2handed swapping, tried it once, proved quite effective in combination with a little strafe just like you do. (and buffs :p)

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
Nice hehe :) the BM did mess up alot tho.
i rly loved ur playstyle with the 1h/2handed swapping, tried it once, proved quite effective in combination with a little strafe just like you do. (and buffs :p)

My style of play wasn't the best way to play an sb at all. All my fights were won without any crit opening. I could easily have created a much nastier sb - and did a few times - with full crit. I found though that I hated killing stuff too quickly as it just felt far too unfair. Also I found that instead of instantly hitting other stealthers out of stealth I would pause to get the perf in. This was very dangerous I found as some stealthers were better at it than I was. When I played as a full axe high poison sb I don't think I was perfed for way over 12 months of gameplay. Did allow stealth in one duel when I was drunk as an owl and was perfed to less than half my health :(. The way I moved about and scanned for nearest enemies in danger zones - bridges etc - in readiness to instantly hit whatever I picked up on enabled me to avoid the perf. Without that advantage any enemy stealther had very tough fight on their hands.

If you played with my style of play without doing all the things I did you would find an sb a pretty poor fighter. When you combined it with all I did he was transformed. Even so you could create a much more effective sb than the ones I created and much more lethal too. Overall though I think the way I setup my sbs and played was very exciting - especially for me. Real edge of the seat action all the time :).

seanssss

Fledgling Freddie
My style of play wasn't the best way to play an sb at all. All my fights were won without any crit opening. I could easily have created a much nastier sb - and did a few times - with full crit. I found though that I hated killing stuff too quickly as it just felt far too unfair. Also I found that instead of instantly hitting other stealthers out of stealth I would pause to get the perf in. This was very dangerous I found as some stealthers were better at it than I was. When I played as a full axe high poison sb I don't think I was perfed for way over 12 months of gameplay. Did allow stealth in one duel when I was drunk as an owl and was perfed to less than half my health :(. The way I moved about and scanned for nearest enemies in danger zones - bridges etc - in readiness to instantly hit whatever I picked up on enabled me to avoid the perf. Without that advantage any enemy stealther had very tough fight on their hands.

If you played with my style of play without doing all the things I did you would find an sb a pretty poor fighter. When you combined it with all I did he was transformed. Even so you could create a much more effective sb than the ones I created and much more lethal too. Overall though I think the way I setup my sbs and played was very exciting - especially for me. Real edge of the seat action all the time :).

Take a gander above at the highlighted comment, Hai Thugz's friend...:fluffle:

Logi

Part of the furniture
Take a gander above at the highlighted comment, Hai Thugz's friend...:fluffle:

after i told him his original account was no longer banned, he started talking in the I-form. so i think its safe for him to admit hes thugs now :)

PS, WTF theres an add now in the BG section which says: GayTHUGDating. rofl? :(

seanssss

Fledgling Freddie
after i told him his original account was no longer banned, he started talking in the I-form. so i think its safe for him to admit hes thugs now :)

PS, WTF theres an add now in the BG section which says: GayTHUGDating. rofl? :(

because Jim loves teh p3n0r?

Fuggz

Fledgling Freddie
You trying to get me banned again Seansss? How very dare you! Hey another new lament tune:

New Daoc Lament Tune

Now that one will have you crying all over your keyboard. You have been warned!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom