lame assed hibbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
you know ive only recently ventured back to dyvet , and much to my surprise i find really nice action with insta rvr in alb (horrah nd then ohh dear its all gone to bollocks lame gimp hibbs have broken mid port in albion no less ... why can this be ... ohh tower camping lame assed hibbs who cant move about freely unless they are a full 8 of rr 10s plus , give us all a break and eat something and die , or release the tower so mids can join the fun ass well you dorks !!! nuff said ... no its not just have to say dyvet hibbs really are lame w*@k!rs . restore the blance nerds and let all have fun ... b4 u make me any sicker :puke:

censi

Can't get enough of FH
its a bit silly, RVR is crapola tonight...

but its there decision not yours.

Mid numbers are about 50% of what they were last night.. so most just log alb or hib accounts instead and u get even more shite rvr/

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
at least we get rvr and some mids knocking about is better than just the odd fg of hibbs ..

Minidk

Loyal Freddie
yup kinda fucked hibs have berk tower!!!!!!!!!!!!!:worthy:(soz i need too make that smiley)

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
you know they say certain guilds fekkek this server , and tbh i have to agree they did to a degree , but there is nothing so annoying as dyvet lame retarded hibbs who got high rrs playing overpowered toons in room camping situations , ffs get some class get some style .. release the tower and roam for fun you window lickers .. ohh and btw i also play hib but on avalon and well i can honestly say i think you guys suck in your play style compared to them , like i said do us all a favour eat some shite and die please :puke:

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
you know they say certain guilds fekkek this server , and tbh i have to agree they did to a degree , but there is nothing so annoying as dyvet lame retarded hibbs who got high rrs playing overpowered toons in room camping situations , ffs get some class get some style .. release the tower and roam for fun you window lickers .. ohh and btw i also play hib but on avalon and well i can honestly say i think you guys suck in your play style compared to them , like i said do us all a favour eat some shite and die please :puke:

Welcome back Roglord23849569-Prydwen, enjoy your impending break from FH :)

pergamon

Fledgling Freddie
ohh my and whoop , do you wield the ban stick ... and if im to be banned well so wot .. it just makes the game a little tad more annoying when people cant complain about the depth of the crap on dyvet at times , so if you do wield it well enjoy your self importance and if your one of the dorks who prefer pve to rvr well just keep it up im sure the rest will leave soon enuff then you will have the whole server to yourselves .. you make me chuck .. im just trying to drum up rvr for all :ninja:

kivik

Part of the furniture
ohh and btw i also play hib but on avalon and well i can honestly say i think you guys suck in your play style compared to them , like i said do us all a favour eat some shite and die please

Yea lol, 4 fgs on stick in agramon. Better playstyle, riight :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom