Bloody Lame Donderslag

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Just got another SS of another banshee aoeing through walls ( watermelon ) seems you cheaters dont get it...ill report everysingle one i get. I have fraps on everyday and its going to be fun seeing you get baned

Sorin

Banned
Kinetix said:
Just got another SS of another banshee aoeing through walls ( watermelon ) seems you cheaters dont get it...ill report everysingle one i get. I have fraps on everyday and its going to be fun seeing you get baned

Show the screen shots man!

marihuana

Fledgling Freddie
Kinetix said:

cool guess we have to dress up and stuff if we are gonna be in a movie :m00:

Anarawan

Fledgling Freddie
you guys are talking bullshit!! see the fwkyeng video kinetic put up!
its clear as water what is happening.

Sorin

Banned
Anarawan said:
you guys are talking bullshit!! see the fwkyeng video kinetic put up!
its clear as water what is happening.

who are you talking to??

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Puppet said:
So basically you're saying exactly what I said before: "Its not a big deal when a PBAE'er does it (tries it) because his radius is much lower, so he wont hit as many people for alot of damage".

Its unfair you whack me with a polearms-weapon, because I can't equip a twohander ! :)

We all know in the heat of the battle some players revert to abusive tactics (some might call it cheating). The real problem is twofold: a) The game allows it b) players are willing to do it in their 'quest for the erpees'.

The problem with the bainshee cone-attack has always been a well-known source of whines. We will see what GOA does ;)

I would not equate someone intentionally moving up to a wall and conning like the vid shows to a PB'er at a window. Although I can understand the frustration of getting nuked through the window by a wiz like muyl, he hurts.

Regarding the CAOE in question I went quite close up at one point and you could actually see the banshee comming thru the wall. I have no doubt in my mind that he knew exactly what he was doing. I do not believe for 1 minute that he was aiming for someone on the roof, as that was pretty much covered in shrooms and albs took a while to clear them and make roof safe.

Banshee's were abusing that side wall bug and the back door at Crim and you basically could not stand anywhere on lower floor without be hit. Pretty damned ridiculous really.

I do agree that the whole LoS and wall/Window issues need to be worked on by Mythic. But actions like this just piss poeple off and cause them to give up the game.

Wilburn

Fledgling Freddie
~Latency~ said:
idiot, mythic have had a long time to fix the los bugs, if they take ages it's their own fault that people use spells inappropriately..

lolol, who is the idiot. The one who play fair and have fun, or the one abusing game mechanics to get the holy rp ?

Actually that would be a great poll.

Now go abuse some game mechanics and have some fun doing that. I wont. I know bugged spots to level, where mobs cant hit you. But i choose to do leveling the old fasion way. Without cheating and abusing game faults !

Get a life

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom