Balancing Insta CC

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Sycho said:
MM would beat many alb excal groups fyi, they certainly aren't bad players.
never ever said they weren't good/v good players fyi

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
For the record, I rly dont see why you ppl are whining. Ive been thinking why you do and my conclusions was that you don't got anything to do so why not whine at fh! and mebbe get some enemies, flame others, way its fun eh!

All of you know you'll never be able to change a damn thing in DAoC. And thats for sure, if you'll ever change 1 thing in daoc tbh, id me amazed and stunned. Daoc is how it is, mythic do it their way, your whining, flaming other ppls at these boards wont change that. Sorusi has his opinion, kate has (hers) and so on. Its their opinions and you cant change that, how much you even bad talk em, talking shit about em, telling em how wrong they are and that YOU know whats right you will prolly never be able to change their opinion so just drop it.

Play this game how it is. Play it your way. Comparing stuff and realms is IN MY OPINION bad cus mythic made all chars different. Made all realms different, and it's something alot of you ppl cant take. You want SB's to be as good as Infils or NS's or the opposite. It will never happen cause they are DIFFERENT. Read the word and memorize it or whatever. The realms will never be the same and its what it should be. Otherwise the game would loose its appeal imo.

And as a last note, if you rly wanna play this overpowered char/realm. Delete your fucking char, nones stopping ya. Go where you wanna go, your whine is useless and will never have any effect on daoc.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Actuall Freppe, On VN boards, People's opinions prolly do affect the way DAOC develops.

In Lineage, SWG, Planetside, etc......... All the servers are either US based, Euro Based, or international. God knows why Mythic made DAOC country based, and distanced themsleves as far as possible from us.

And people do have a right to opinions ofc, but usually its, Midds telling Albs how to play.... that isnt expressing an opinion Imo. How often do you see charming skilled Albions telling other realms how to play?

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Freppe said:
your whine is useless and will never have any effect on daoc.

- whines nerfed chainable stun
- whines nerfed LA growth rates
- whines nerfed debuff+nukes
- whines nerfed IP on assasins
- whines nerfed SeeHidden
- whines nerfed mid end regen
- whines nerfed Smite line
- whines nerfed quad-hit rates
- whines nerfed DragonFang
- whines nerfed ToA bonuses and artifacts
- whines nerfed Grapple

The list goes on and on...

You dont want to read whines, you are just 1 click away than not reading em.
And fyi, ppl are allowed to do wotever they want with this account, either delete, reroll, or stay and whine

:m00:

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
um..
i dont wana play an overpowered realm. we are discussing the relative benefits/disadvantages of each realm, it's fun. if you don't like it, don't read :p

less of the care bear whine! ;)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
- whines nerfed chainable stun
- whines nerfed LA growth rates
- whines nerfed debuff+nukes
- whines nerfed IP on assasins
- whines nerfed SeeHidden
- whines nerfed mid end regen
- whines nerfed Smite line
- whines nerfed quad-hit rates
- whines nerfed DragonFang
- whines nerfed ToA bonuses and artifacts
- whines nerfed Grapple

The list goes on and on...

You dont want to read whines, you are just 1 click away than not reading em.
And fyi, ppl are allowed to do wotever they want with this account, either delete, reroll, or stay and whine

:m00:
Not the Europen whines tho. :) (Or if want to be even more accurate, not the whines on English servers)

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Killerbee said:
Not the Europen whines tho. :) (Or if want to be even more accurate, not the whines on English servers)

Exactly. And we tend to whine alot more than US ppl imo. Just now DF has been nerfed(or not imo) which we've been whining for ages. Basicly cus they got new infils TL and fucked it up imo. None of OUR whines have made any effect on daoc. Soz forgot to put it that way.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Novamir said:
um..
i dont wana play an overpowered realm. we are discussing the relative benefits/disadvantages of each realm, it's fun. if you don't like it, don't read :p

less of the care bear whine! ;)

You discussing? Heh, check how ppls attitude etc is in this thread. Its not a discussion, its a h8 thread against mids. Discussing benefits and disadvantages have been spoken for ages now novamir, @ cf channel and BW etc. Nothing will change, you wont be able to change anything. You know how daoc works, you just wanna flame ppl for playin "fotm" chars. Heh, patethic.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
[NO]Magmatic said:
Only group purge will save you, and even if the tanks survive this, I'm pretty sure the clerics wont survive... For alb groups a well timed AoE stun means purge or sos... Or its a dead alb-group...
I can't get my head around these arguments. I understand that aoe stun is a problem for hibs in a box or maybe even alb casters, but wth would alb clerics be standing anywhere near alb tanks? or near each other? If you get jumped all stuck to each other and you don't insta-sos and spread... if you are it means people are afking too much and not panning ... And yes that happened to me before but only when playing like crap and we deserved to lose. Two clerics shouldn't ever be caught in the same aoe stun...

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
freppe, i dont wana change anything, but i wana discuss and maybe learn more. i like a good argument.
i try not to just flame people, rather to make a point. but in this thread for example, certain people are being totally blind to aspects of the game and i feel they need to be made aware of it :)
plus sorusi is being a nob :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
rvn said:
healer with ~300 dex, bard with ~300 - 320 dex, vs sorc with 350ish dex and 1875 range, i dont think we want instas removed or on timer. now with toa a sorc should allways win mezz if they spot the enemy fast enough (ie not being afk) so it has allready been balanced.

lol. So lemme get this str8 Insta CC has been balanced by Saracen dex !!!

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
I can't get my head around these arguments. I understand that aoe stun is a problem for hibs in a box or maybe even alb casters, but wth would alb clerics be standing anywhere near alb tanks? or near each other? If you get jumped all stuck to each other and you don't insta-sos and spread... if you are it means people are afking too much and not panning ... And yes that happened to me before but only when playing like crap and we deserved to lose. Two clerics shouldn't ever be caught in the same aoe stun...

NO run a caster group = box = sometimes you run to the box to lose aggro

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Freppe said:
You discussing? Heh, check how ppls attitude etc is in this thread. Its not a discussion, its a h8 thread against mids. Discussing benefits and disadvantages have been spoken for ages now novamir, @ cf channel and BW etc. Nothing will change, you wont be able to change anything. You know how daoc works, you just wanna flame ppl for playin "fotm" chars. Heh, patethic.

Yet again, wrong.

We are discussing the viability of albs/hibs after ToA+1.69 (just when most of us thought game was good before it), however there are mids in this thread who thinks that if they win its coz the rest 2000 players of the server (servers across the world) dont know how to play their realm.
Obviously there are a bunch of ppl who dont share this statement.

And despite the fact we know this kind of discussions have 1/10000000000000 chances of affecting the game, it doesnt stop ppl to enter a forum and debate it.
You are not forced to read , if you dont like it simply skip this kind of threads n stick with the usual +1 comments.

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
Vasconcelos said:
Yet again, wrong.

We are discussing the viability of albs/hibs after ToA+1.69 (just when most of us thought game was good before it), however there are mids in this thread who thinks that if they win its coz the rest 2000 players of the server (servers across the world) dont know how to play their realm.

And despite the fact we know this kind of discussions have 1/10000000000000 chances of affecting the game, it doesnt stop ppl to enter a forum and debate it.
You are not forced to read , if you dont like it simply skip this kind of threads n stick with the usual +1 comments.

:clap:

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Vasconcelos said:
Yet again, wrong.

"Yet again" The anger in this thread is not discussing. You dont see that cus your either pissed at how mid/hib/alb or whatever is in difference to your precious realm. You aint debating, your badtalking mids in this thread, nothing else. They tell you theirs views on it, and you piss on em. Nothing else.

And 2nd, this server is unique, like any other server. Mids aint good on every server, albs aint bad on every server, hibs aint good on every server etc. You just thinks that its just as our server. Even tho you HAVENT experienced the other servers in the world so dont even think about debating on how they are.

And pls, ToA rvr havent rly started yet so you cant rly discuss it tbh. I dont see how. Its like only NP thats been out regulary, xping their artis etc from what ive know.

Why some ppl say that albs/hibs could make their skills better is perhaps cus theyve played the chars themselves, and got the experience. I doubt 1 of 100 in this thread have even played mid regulary. And how it is. If you havent, I dont rly think you should be alowed to speak about how it is or not.
CAUSE you dont got the experience.

As a last note, Its bannable doing +1 posts heh.+

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Okey *p0ff* now i wanna QQ *kisslunar* about teh HIbsS that ran OvEr my mid pbae GG like in 5 sec T_T_TT_T We Mezzed em so clean! Ran in for some PBAE, used Ae STun, stiLL they WIpEd Us in 5 Sec, theY diDnt Gp Or anythING. Tru we Dont GoT toA itEmS yEt And theY did, Pls MytHic wHat CaN wE do, DeM hiBBies R s0 STronG, AllMost LikE i GottA qq @ MuM abOuT it :<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< NeRf Em Plse

/mvh POK ALLA

Vasconcelos

Part of the furniture
Freppe said:
"Yet again" The anger in this thread is not discussing. You dont see that cus your either pissed at how mid/hib/alb or whatever is in difference to your precious realm. You aint debating, your badtalking mids in this thread, nothing else. They tell you theirs views on it, and you piss on em. Nothing else.

And 2nd, this server is unique, like any other server. Mids aint good on every server, albs aint bad on every server, hibs aint good on every server etc. You just thinks that its just as our server. Even tho you HAVENT experienced the other servers in the world so dont even think about debating on how they are.

And pls, ToA rvr havent rly started yet so you cant rly discuss it tbh. I dont see how. Its like only NP thats been out regulary, xping their artis etc from what ive know.

Why some ppl say that albs/hibs could make their skills better is perhaps cus theyve played the chars themselves, and got the experience. I doubt 1 of 100 in this thread have even played mid regulary. And how it is. If you havent, I dont rly think you should be alowed to speak about how it is or not.
CAUSE you dont got the experience.

As a last note, Its bannable doing +1 posts heh.+

Really dont know how you assume im pissed. Nothing further from reality. There are 10000 things more important that piss me (like having to pay 800€ rent for my flat e.g) than a videogame.
If i reply here is coz i wanna argue my pov's with the rest of the DAOC community, and let others know that i dont share theirs.

My guess is that you would like to stick with the "i pwn you" or "grats XXX rrXX" threads.
So bored

Novamir

One of Freddy's beloved
um... ur the one whining and being rude now :) i'm not pissed at all, but i think it's funny how worked up you're getting.
fyi: any rvr group im in wouldnt get owned by aoe stun/pbae, but i think most groups would.
i'm not badtalking mids, im saying that sorusi is talking out of his ass. why are you getting so defensive? did you switch from hib to mid or something coz it was easier, and it hurts you deep down inside?

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Freppe said:

So this means that all realms are balanced then?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Freppe m8, what r u talkign about....there isn't much anger in this thread. You seem to be automatically defending your realmates, accusing a whole host of people, yet you haven't actually expressed an opinion on the subject ? Why r u even confusin the discussion?

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Ehm, so far Hibs been much easier, with my hero for example, rr7 in 4 weeks or so. (which was extremly good back then )That was 1 year ago. That was easy. Killing NP's best grp back then with 6-7 ppl. Nothing else. Ive played alb too and mid is what ive got left, i fairly enjoy it much more than the other realms, ( mebbe cus u aint able to be afk on ml raids for example like hibs/albs , easymode 4tw )

I aint being rude at all. Just think its sad doing this over and over again, but i guess theres new ppl to daoc all the time that needs it too.

But as i said, Hib is the easiest realm ive played in so far. And its patethic how the ppl from that realm even whines at all. But i guess most of ya started playing yesterday heh.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Tusk said:
So this means that all realms are balanced then?

Ask yourself this, do you want all realms to be balanced? Do you want every class to be the same as the opposite char of another realm?
Thats not how I want it at least, i want different types of chars, different kinds. Its what makes the game appeal to me as i said in a earlier post. Having same shit in every realm, same type of chars, makes it dull.

And all realms have smth they are good and superiour in.

Bitteliten

Fledgling Freddie
You got rr7 by running 2fg with vgn. Back when wrathofsauron was the biggest threat in emain :p

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
anyways its nearly 7 O Clock, so put your money where your mouth is Bitches :p :p

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Bitteliten said:
You got rr7 by running 2fg with vgn. Back when wrathofsauron was the biggest threat in emain :p

You me stajjijjon pramas i fink, bard druid and ward(sheph i believe) killed NP so easy with 7ppl back then bitte. I got loadsa screens from doing it. So dont think otherwise. Hib was fairly easy, and prolly still is.

Tusk

Loyal Freddie
Freppe said:
Ehm, so far Hibs been much easier, with my hero for example, rr7 in 4 weeks or so. (which was extremly good back then )That was 1 year ago. That was easy. Killing NP's best grp back then with 6-7 ppl. Nothing else. Ive played alb too and mid is what ive got left, i fairly enjoy it much more than the other realms, ( mebbe cus u aint able to be afk on ml raids for example like hibs/albs , easymode 4tw

Are you trying to be funny or is glottis your twin brother?

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Tusk said:
Are you trying to be funny or is glottis your twin brother?

? Try play it yourself Tusk mebbe instead of whining and bitching around. And get some experience from that. Just patethic bs saying smth you've not even tried. heh.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Yes, such strong baod vs melee heh. Doesnt matter tho, we was playing easymode for so long without you ppl even bothering about it. But now when the times have changed, you QQ'ing like fuck. Rather patethic to see. Hope you change to the good someday aswell. Cause its rly sad to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom