Balancing Insta CC

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
ild say savage is better than pre nerf zerker.
savage got better styles that gives them the advantage

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
Yes sure m8 compare u r rps to mine ~~
~5mill vs ~6mill. such a huge difference...

shame that gaining RPs doesn't mean you gain a clue.

Freppe

Fledgling Freddie
Oh god, ppl have a fotms!!! they gotta be a bad players cus of it!

As i said, dont fuck around and whine about fotms or gimps or whatever. Just delete your damn char and make the one you want if your so unpleased with the one your having atm.

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
~5mill vs ~6mill. such a huge difference...

shame that gaining RPs doesn't mean you gain a clue.

mm says the rr6 sorc who got jumped twice by brehon bard cus too shit to pan cam :D?

Farek

Fledgling Freddie
Remem said:
mm says the rr6 sorc who got jumped twice by brehon bard cus too shit to pan cam :D?
Says the merc that try to shield stun tusk while all DHs casters were up :]

Filip

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
rvn is definatly one of the best players we have even if you probably hate to hear that ;) and if you look back, he swapped BEFORE zerkers was known as overpowered and when mid was underdogs. And he made one of the first zerks that showed the ability of the class. So less of the fotm realm shit, and more facts.

When he was alb he was a good player no doubth .. but .. nothing special... was in the group of good players albion got (and still has) but didnt stand out in anyway..

ofcuase all learn .. .. all ... allso those who didnt gave up on albion RvR...

btw does any1 know what class the pvp players use as CC class ? could be interesting...

Zzang

Fledgling Freddie
Filip said:
When he was alb he was a good player no doubth .. but .. nothing special... was in the group of good players albion got (and still has) but didnt stand out in anyway..

ofcuase all learn .. .. all ... allso those who didnt gave up on albion RvR...

Except u and Herfolge zergclub?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
Calo said:
it is bs , just like all ur comments so far.. u think a thread on fh will have ANY effect ? nothing nada its another thread where we all can flame :puke:

^^ Spot the Midd that uses Aoe stun as soon as he sees enemy ^^ to nil effect.

Aussie

Banned
cougar said:
rvn is definatly one of the best players we have even if you probably hate to hear that ;) and if you look back, he swapped BEFORE zerkers was known as overpowered and when mid was underdogs. And he made one of the first zerks that showed the ability of the class. So less of the fotm realm shit, and more facts.

ign for the win?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Killerbee said:
Not the Europen whines tho. :) (Or if want to be even more accurate, not the whines on English servers)

I'd not be so certain about that.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Remem said:
mm says the rr7 pac healer whose rr6+ guild group gets rolled by 7 rr1-2 (level 46+) hibs because he's too shit to spam amnesia on the box :D ?

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
I'd not be so certain about that.
I doubt that the European servers have more influence than 20% (personal opinion ofc, no proof at all ;) ) and if you count the number of English servers among the other European ones (dunno whether we can count Italian servers here or not) I would decrease it to 10% (yeh, 10% despite the higher numbers of German, French servers, just due to the fact we have same language on as Americans).

I don't know any European forum (yeh, we can go to whine to American boards) where all European players from all servers could discuss their opinions, exchange their ideas (with the chance of sure influence :) ).

ps.: It's only speculation. :)

Calo

Part of the furniture
Clipse said:
^^ Spot the Midd that uses Aoe stun as soon as he sees enemy ^^ to nil effect.

yes skalds have aoe stunn :cheers: i can run on speed 5 and do ae stunn (insta even !!) for range about 5000 , aint that fun ?

yet after 2 pages of active talking your comments havent changed a thing, still bs :fluffle:

Remem

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
mm says the rr7 pac healer whose rr6+ guild group gets rolled by 7 rr1-2 (level 46+) hibs because he's too shit to spam amnesia on the box :D ?

Always...

Calo

Part of the furniture
Clipse said:
Lol Calo, I like your Guild homepage, http://www.bokkerijders.net/.

You are obviously a die-hard Midd, so aint arguing with j00! :)

so not playing alot and only play for 6 months for fun is die hard ??

is it a crime ?? do i have to play 24h a day to be "normal" for u ??

i just gave my opinion :touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom