Games Archeage

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
I logged on at 1:15pm GMT after work and check at 6:30pm GMT still 257 in queue >1h, Gave up went to bed. Walked dog at 6am local (2am GMT) then played for 2 hours. Really unsure whether to just dump this server and start again but won't I loose the starter items from the gold pack. I unlocked them on 2 chars. Are they for all chars you create or just a fixed quantity? Looked at the site but still unsure.

http://www.archeagegame.com/en/news...e-2-more-capacity-bonuses-and-faster-service/

BONUS FOUNDER’S ITEMS

Another thing that we’d like to make sure everyone knows – If you’ve already used up all six of your sets of Founder’s items, and if that’s what’s holding you back from trying out a new server, or if you just want one extra set to put on one of your existing characters, you can go to the account page at http://archeage.trionworlds.com/ and do this yourself!

This option went up last Friday, and you’re welcome to it whether or not you’ve had any issues. Look for the option up top that contains the words Founder’s Pack – Bonus and enjoy with our compliments. Do remember that you can only do this one time!

Even on top of the above bonuses, we are continuing to look into ways to make sure that everyone’s made good for their troubles during this launch.

I think Kryposa is the worst for queues, but all of them are pretty bad honestly.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Thanks Miri, useful stuff. Maybe I just stay put and play in the mornings for an hour or two. Hopefully the loads will get better as peoples patron disappears. Also 1 month is usually when some of the younger element start to lose interest. Pisses me off that there are so many bots in the starter zone. Killed 4 this morning with names like asdfg or zzzxxx standing by iron nodes spawns.

They also seem to be restarting servers to get rid of the AFK'ers, They need to do that 3 x per day at least right now. 1 hour notice, 15 min break and restart would be fine by me :)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep. I've lowered myself to asking my gf to log me in while I'm at work and she's at home due to being on a night shift, but somehow she's fucked it up and now I think she's broken my client. Hahaha. Probably no gaming at all for me tonight if that's the case. DERP!

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
get stuck or not loading at all?

check you rmydoc\archeage\user\udf dir. If there are tons of files delete the directory. It gets remade on launch.

Just home and logged on 2278 in queue :(

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
She says it's patching, but there hasn't been a patch and now she's gone out. Silly mare, she's probably installing Rift or something.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Cleared Greater Howling Abyss tonight twice. It's really easy, first time learning the bosses we wiped a few times on the second and third bosses, second time we were almost flawless (one wipe because we fucked up on the third boss). We did it with two healers (Cleric & Hierophant), an Abolisher tanking, Primeval and Arcanist DPS. Both DPS have Hasla weapons, I don't think you'd be able to do it without that. If anyone needs any tips on any of the bosses gimme a shout.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
They patched this morning at 2 am GMT, they have added a more aggressive Kick code for AFK'ers - AWESOME! Details below:

ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.10: Patch Notes
GAMEPLAY
* Accounts will now be disconnected from the server when AFK at character selection or in character creation.
* As previously announced, stats have been removed from in-game costume items, matching the previous change to Marketplace costume items.

INTERFACE
* Available character slots (via Character Slot Expansions or deleted characters) will now be recognized prior to logging into a game world.
* Players can now connect to a server they have no characters on if they have an available character slot.

* Assorted translations have been corrected or updated in English, French, and German. For instance, [Lumber: Mass Production] is now simply [Lumber].
* The Revive interface for characters under level 10 no longer has overlapping text.
* Improved tooltips on items with socketed lunagems to more clearly show stat effects.

MARKETPLACE
* To ensure no portion of your potion is wasted, [Workman's Compensation] labor potions can no longer be consumed when there's insufficient "room" for all 1000 Labor Points on your account. It will now give an error that X Labor Points must be used before using the labor potion.
* The [Workman's Compensation] labor potion on the Loyalty Store now has a 12-hour cooldown to match the Marketplace version.

OTHER
* A rare bug that could potentially generate a large number of small temporary files in one's user folder has been fixed.

NOTES
* This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages.
I played for a couple of hours after the quick patch and created a couple of chars on Dahuta West :) Will be interesting to see how the queues are tonight. I knew about the AFK at char creation thing but never did it myself. Glad they fixed that.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Big improvement on the queues, logged in at 7:40 pm (Dubai) was at 964, 30 mins later 43.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Fuck it... another patch this morning at 7 am to apparently undo some of the "harsh' anti AFK code - probably back to longer queues.

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
i actually got to play yday XD can anyone recommend a solid pvp class? going to level really slow so would hate to get to 50 and be poop

also i would cry if there were insane queues again :<

~Latency~

Can't get enough of FH
awesome, cheers mate

i rolled a mage initially, but will try one of the above tonight :]]]]]]]]]

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Hit halfway last night, got some crafting stuff saved up so I'm going to see how far I can get myself with a vocation potion a bit later. Changed over to a daggerspell and I can pretty much pull single mobs forever and drop them in 10-15s each. Questing feels a bit slow though.

Poag

m00?
Stole quite a few trade packs today. :p

View attachment 20390
Aren't they not safe on the ground outside of the house? Or if they are in the 'square' are they safe?

A friend and I were doing our first cross the water today (like lvl 23 on Nui) and were going to drop them in the house till we had a proper boat. But as we were unable to drop them inside.....

Ended up doing it ok in a row boat, few scary moments with ships on the horizon :p, so didn't need to in the end, but unsure of how to store them?

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Aren't they not safe on the ground outside of the house? Or if they are in the 'square' are they safe?

A friend and I were doing our first cross the water today (like lvl 23 on Nui) and were going to drop them in the house till we had a proper boat. But as we were unable to drop them inside.....

Ended up doing it ok in a row boat, few scary moments with ships on the horizon :p, so didn't need to in the end, but unsure of how to store them?

As long as they're in your house's 'area' they're safe - exactly the same way as crops.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
Anyone found any good guilds on Dahuta East? Playtime is low atm as I have a poorly gf on top of work but levelling on my own is getting a bit tedious :p

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Hasla weapon better be worth it! :p

Gave me +100ish magic attack so should be something like a +30% increase in damage.

Anyone found any good guilds on Dahuta East? Playtime is low atm as I have a poorly gf on top of work but levelling on my own is getting a bit tedious :p

We're on Dahuta east buddy. What you playing?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Yeah, it's 84 magic attack over my Hasla quest staff I think. Started farming them tokens at 10pm and didn't stop til 7:30am, it's not even that bad in it's self but daym, all that drama between groups etc is prolly the most annoying thing there :p

Varied so much that at one time I was in a 12 man raid with 6 of us rolling on the same token to later being in an 8 man raid and being the only one after it. Ended up at 120/150, so will finish that tonight.

cog

Can't get enough of FH
We're on Dahuta east buddy. What you playing?

Currently faffing with Shadowblade, I was Arcanist for a bit, then Daggerspell for most of my pve so far. Only 34 though~

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Currently faffing with Shadowblade, I was Arcanist for a bit, then Daggerspell for most of my pve so far. Only 34 though~

You really want to try and stick to one spec while levelling, otherwise you'll be pretty gimped at 50. I'm miri in-game (duh) drop me a tell when you're next on.

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
No queue all night last night. Wonder where it disappeared to? Can't say I'm sad to see it go. :p

New patch this morning:

ArcheAge Version 1.2 Build 4.11: Patch Notes
GAMEPLAY
* Chatting in the Faction, Shout, Trade, Need Party, and Nation chat channels is now restricted to characters that are level 15 and higher.
* The Kraken has toughened its tentacles and now can only be damaged by siege weapons (including ship cannons). Prepare for a harder encounter with the terror of the deep, adventurers!
* Healer weapons have been added to quest rewards.
* Healer weapons have been added to Hasla weapons, redeemable using [Faded Compassion Token]s.
* Warehouses can now be expanded to a maximum of 130 slots.

INTERFACE
* Only active trial participants may speak in Trial chat.
* Some mount icons have been updated to differentiate them.
* Added a space between the colon and text in whispers for better legibility.

UPCOMING
* The [Seal-Point Sabrefang] battle pet is refusing to grow up and become an adult sabrefang. XLGAMES is teaching it that all little battle pets need to grow up some day. Be sure to hold onto your [Seal-Point Sabrefang], it's being fixed!

NOTES
* This update is about 150 MB and will be available for download via Glyph during the announced EU and NA server outages. Please visit ourServer Status forum for details.
* For the latest developments, be sure to visit our Launch FAQ and Known Issues threads.

Really impressed with the changes they're making and the speed they are getting patches like this out. Good stuff.

Poag

m00?
Hopefully the end of the crazy spam volume.

Got to L30 last night, slow going during the week while we farmed and crafted up a Thatched Cottage and a couple of farms. Hopefully tonight we can move our last distant farm over to the main house.

Joined a guild, not sure about the guild interface, seems a bit limited. Also, @miri you have a guild type cloak on in your pictures. Is that a guild perk or something you crafted?

Poag

m00?
Ah so once you've made one, you can reuse it to emblazon loads fo stuff, thats a cool idea :)

miri

One of Freddy's beloved
Yep, exactly. It's a nice system. It also means you're not limited to one guild emblem, perhaps if you join a bigger guild but have a set group of mates you always play with you can have your own cloaks etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom