Apology

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Rather be fat and stupid that be a Bin Laden like yourself hijacking threads with stupid posts...oh wait...guess that makes you stupid aswell? :D

So you are rather fat and stupid, than a thread hi-jacker? And how many of your posts in this thread are on the subject?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
So you are rather fat and stupid, than a thread hi-jacker? And how many of your posts in this thread are on the subject?

Nah i rather be fat and stupid then being you just to explain how bad you are. And as for my posts look who´s talking...did you saying anything else besides total stupidity on this thread? Not.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
never grped with rangers
and bot in tower is lame as well. My bot is always in Druim Cain.
and no, its mr bufferer I'm talking about, trying to be horner n.2.
You outnumber us already, its 6v2 or so? so wtf you need your DI for?

last week you were grouped with taglim´s ranger mate. And i never run with a di bb on stick unless im getting him to a keep or a tower.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
last week you were grouped with taglim´s ranger mate. And i never run with a di bb on stick unless im getting him to a keep or a tower.

Hahaha, so that would mean you always run a bot on stick :D

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol tbh. Do you REALLY find it that surprising that I dont want to play a game where people treat eachother like shit? I mean ffs, try to position yourself in your enemies shoes for once in your life, and see if the game would be fun to play. The "do to others as you want them to do to you" is also aplicable in RL if you weren't aware of it. It's actually a quite nice moral to live by, and you might be surprised when you find people treat you back in a nice way aswell. (Both ingame and IRL, because the players playing this game are people to you know... they're not NPC, despite what people have been trying to convince you.)

Edit: i don't see the reason to whine about all these DI bots though... I mean, yes, it makes it harder to take them down, but you do get double the award if you make it, so where's the difference...? It could just aswell have been 2 separate players.

Im not saying otherwise Arethir, but when some shitty 6 rangers are lets say on boldiam keep grouping up to gank soloers dam right im gonna invite my bb that is inside keep to group for heals. Yeah its bad play but aint gonna let some tiny feckers grief my game aswell.
People say i add...and dam right i add to those that deserve it (and one hib in this thread can confirm it)...yes 90% of hib mid and alb add but anyways what do i care most of the ppl in this forum are complete idiots ( not all ).

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Hahaha, so that would mean you always run a bot on stick :D

Only some1 with braincells can understand that runing with a bb implies moving bb along everywere aka Horner. Something has having a bb to rezz/rb and heal when your outnumbered is something to big for your little ickle brain to embrace i guess.

If he wants to play like that its his choice and he has right to play the way he wants.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Only some1 with braincells can understand that runing with a bb implies moving bb along everywere aka Horner. Something has having a bb to rezz/rb and heal when your outnumbered is something to big for your little ickle brain to embrace i guess.

If he wants to play like that its his choice and he has right to play the way he wants.

Ic so in your flawed logic, having a bb inside a keep or tower whilst you are fking about within the 2000 units range doesnt count as a DI bot. And btw i thought you'd /qtd everytime when you where outnumbered?

Who the fk has mentioned anything about any rights anyway, people running with DI bots usually means more rps for me/us (especially remoteacces, since he is running 3 accounts) and its a good laugh to see people struggeling whilst alt-tapping, or even switching their view from their monitor. I mean, if you can only play your toon with a cleric attached to you, you need to l2p your t00n tbh.
The "omg but then i will die and will give awah "free" realmpoints" just states the fact that you are a shit player. Not able to compeet "fair" so I must look for other ways.

And btw, if you're struggling vs superior numbers try to make a group for once? Though it will be kinda hard, since Arthur only sends his wizzards and scouts out in battle and they are only allowed to stay inside!

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Ic so in your flawed logic, having a bb inside a keep or tower whilst you are fking about within the 2000 units range doesnt count as a DI bot. And btw i thought you'd /qtd everytime when you where outnumbered?

Who the fk has mentioned anything about any rights anyway, people running with DI bots usually means more rps for me/us (especially remoteacces, since he is running 3 accounts) and its a good laugh to see people struggeling whilst alt-tapping, or even switching their view from their monitor. I mean, if you can only play your toon with a cleric attached to you, you need to l2p your t00n tbh.
The "omg but then i will die and will give awah "free" realmpoints" just states the fact that you are a shit player. Not able to compeet "fair" so I must look for other ways.

And btw, if you're struggling vs superior numbers try to make a group for once? Though it will be kinda hard, since Arthur only sends his wizzards and scouts out in battle and they are only allowed to stay inside!

Inside, how can they be inside when they /qtd? Arthur likes dodgy deal Daley's dodgy goods and thus gets a dodgy result :p

http://img.thisismoney.co.uk/i/pix/2007/10/ArthurDaley_203x220.jpg

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

The reason we dont have more groups is cause most albs dont make classes to group up and we end up not having good clerics or sorcs. Yes everyone seems to have a wiz or scout but they dont seem to want to creat a sorc or cleric for group.
Personally i have every class in albion to play but not everyone thincks like i do

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
lol tbh. Do you REALLY find it that surprising that I dont want to play a game where people treat eachother like shit? I mean ffs, try to position yourself in your enemies shoes for once in your life, and see if the game would be fun to play. The "do to others as you want them to do to you" is also aplicable in RL if you weren't aware of it. It's actually a quite nice moral to live by, and you might be surprised when you find people treat you back in a nice way aswell. (Both ingame and IRL, because the players playing this game are people to you know... they're not NPC, despite what people have been trying to convince you.)

Edit: i don't see the reason to whine about all these DI bots though... I mean, yes, it makes it harder to take them down, but you do get double the award if you make it, so where's the difference...? It could just aswell have been 2 separate players.

Dont worry about kinetix, he is being his usual self, trolling forums when bored - shame that people see it, take it as a reflection of how everyone plays and decide not to resub. He can be a complete idiot at times just pursuing points on the forum even though he knows he is being daft himself.

Lukily he isnt the server, and as can be seen on other threads, people generally carving out a bit of fun - even CM left Gustav in game and Soulja is making complementary posts about albs on FH.

As to DI bots in towers, I agree, its not worth moaning about thats for sure.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
The reason we dont have more groups is cause most albs dont make classes to group up and we end up not having good clerics or sorcs. Yes everyone seems to have a wiz or scout but they dont seem to want to creat a sorc or cleric for group.
Personally i have every class in albion to play but not everyone thincks like i do

Like I said - youve all got DI bots - why doesnt someone play their bot :(

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH

Can't really see this in stopping you grouping ? we been out and about no bard no tanks just running around and from what we saw last night there were lot Albs defending and we saw a cleric with a small group defending berk /wave Stomps.

Think when you say there not good clerics what you really saying is you don't like to group with someone you don't know where on Hib atm we make a grp go out have laugh yet it seems you waiting on KZN to log and make you RR11-RR12 group instead of just random inviting and having a laugh.

To me m8 I think you just want the perfect group to run shame really peole who grouped with us last few days have had a laugh you die/release return and have fun which is what we all want.

Soulja

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Dont know a lot about alb, but looks like a bot cleric can be specced just like the equivalent nurt/reg group druid.

Not sure why a cleric that is a bot is any sort of compromise in a group - unless youve specced it 50 enhance, like some people spec their bb druids to 50 nurt.

Tbh that is no excuse anyway, I pl'd bb druid on my own in about 8 hours - including getting ganked multiple times at the fins so can have a 50 enhance cleric along side your current bb cleric - most of which with you lot i presume are over rr5 anyway.

Oh and what Soul said - and lol at the turn around - hibs saying that albs will only run opted groups.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Think when you say there not good clerics what you really saying is you don't like to group with someone you don't know where on Hib atm we make a grp go out have laugh yet it seems you waiting on KZN to log and make you RR11-RR12 group instead of just random inviting and having a laugh.

To me m8 I think you just want the perfect group to run shame really peole who grouped with us last few days have had a laugh ysou die/release return and have fun which is what we all want.

Soulja

Soul i coudlnt care less if they were rr12 or rr1 mate. I just want to group with ppl with vent/ts and know how to play and i have a nice time with. The fact is, and ill admit it, most albs are total noobheads. Ofc not all but on a low pop server having the chance to group with these few ppl is very thin.

Me Lee(advantix), Blind, Mamoet and Morderca made a nice small group indeed but most of them are not always on. Sometimes blow only logs around 10/11pm wich will also be my case next week when Uni restarts.

On a last point plse do believe me when i say i dont mind to die/release/rebuff and go back, but gets boring after a while to get out and get skillfully zerged by FGs (hello LA). This leads me to my final point...to avoid getting zerged (skillfully :\) i log my scout on so i can stealth.
Now ppl complain albs only play scouts...wonder why that is?
Altho Galaddry added on my wizard several times i played scout and we had some nice fights (even tho i lost them), same with twinsun /wave to both... If i see these 2 fight ill leave them alone...unlike Eul :D
Later on i add to get bb involved cause 6 shitty rangers (Mantix, edgeshadowwalker, tulbo and co) were grouping up like idiots.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
No, you have to bard! Get playing that instrument, i want to see those fingers bleeding.

He can use these you know....

Palheta%20Netto.JPG

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Why are bards so immodest
Because they are always banging their own drum.

Next up, maeloch with the salamander joke.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Soul i coudlnt care less if they were rr12 or rr1 mate. I just want to group with ppl with vent/ts and know how to play and i have a nice time with. The fact is, and ill admit it, most albs are total noobheads. Ofc not all but on a low pop server having the chance to group with these few ppl is very thin.

Me Lee(advantix), Blind, Mamoet and Morderca made a nice small group indeed but most of them are not always on. Sometimes blow only logs around 10/11pm wich will also be my case next week when Uni restarts.

On a last point plse do believe me when i say i dont mind to die/release/rebuff and go back, but gets boring after a while to get out and get skillfully zerged by FGs (hello LA). This leads me to my final point...to avoid getting zerged (skillfully :\) i log my scout on so i can stealth.
Now ppl complain albs only play scouts...wonder why that is?
Altho Galaddry added on my wizard several times i played scout and we had some nice fights (even tho i lost them), same with twinsun /wave to both... If i see these 2 fight ill leave them alone...unlike Eul :D
Later on i add to get bb involved cause 6 shitty rangers (Mantix, edgeshadowwalker, tulbo and co) were grouping up like idiots.

It gets tiresome being zerged - but you gotta take the rough with the smooth, Monday night small nfd pug with 4 or 5 in spent all night running away from the CM group (no one felt like druiding) - but we stuck at it. We got cornered in towers a few times but never did we think - lets /qtd now - we kept it in the game, running off the back or getting killed - we know the situation will be reveresed at some point and what keeps us playing at it is that are enemies our equally as fair minded. What goes around comes around. This week LA is farming your mini pug, next week LA or NFD running as a shitty 4 man, and its your turn.

No one minds that, it what makes it fun.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Raids bb Sampo is(/was) rr9 :worthy:

Though I must say 50 enh is really shit grp wise. You loose so many essential spells. I don't remember them all, but I believe 1 insta, spread heal, the largest single heals etc are all in the last rej points. Think my cleric had 44 enh though. But I really can't say for sure :X Soon a year now since I played it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom