Apology

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
first of all cm is nothing to talk about theyr nothing else than a bounch of pve gimps

And yet you still just had to make a post about what they are.

2nd that random dude is far better player than u i guarantee it and he doesnt run with di bot stucken on his arse like u

What do i care? i don't aim to be the best player.

And its not my DI bot.

And fao Zerubiel Propane: Go fuck your boyfriend Sorin up the shitter will you?

You seem to be obsessed with him, so why don't you go fuck him?

Such anger. Turning an apology tread into an insult farm.

/shrug

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
first of all cm is nothing to talk about theyr nothing else than a bounch of pve gimps

Yeah i just pved your ass on bold bridge using your style aka 5vs1 lol...then i left Maevoq alone. Can you guess why...?!
Your like Bin Laden and im America, every cave, every tree, every rock you hide as soon as i see your name your mine! :D :clap:

PS: for Illusb, ty for the hug on my reaver ^^ needed it after getting added by a gimp hunter from behind :eek:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah i just pved your ass on bold bridge using your style aka 5vs1 lol...then i left Maevoq alone. Can you guess why...?!
Your like Bin Laden and im America, every cave, every tree, every rock you hide as soon as i see your name your mine! :D :clap:

PS: for Illusb, ty for the hug on my reaver ^^ needed it after getting added by a gimp hunter from behind :eek:

lol and who got his arse gancked when he was about to log at bold t3? and that was 1v1 so go cry somewhere else idiot.
Difference between u and me is that i dont make a post about fools like u i chain everyday, no need to coz u and ppl like u aint worth shit for me but u killing me with 5v1 or cm idiots using sl with fg to get 1 sb must be very skilled according to noob doctrine right?

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
And yet you still just had to make a post about what they are.

What do i care? i don't aim to be the best player.

And its not my DI bot.

You seem to be obsessed with him, so why don't you go fuck him?

Such anger. Turning an apology tread into an insult farm.

/shrug

yup i make a post coz a noob trying to defend em

Himse

FH is my second home

i find your posts offensive.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
/qtd is never justified - like i said keep it in the game. It is as lame as you can possibly get. Persistant use of it should be a suspension offence.

You were happy to defend the spirit of the game idea that requiel engineered to support his own prejudiced actions - well /qtd is about as against the sotg as you can get.

And its a slippery slope because people may use it everytime they think they are going to lose - and its use might spread.

Just dont do it please - it encourages others to do it - your enemies even - where the fuck would that leave the server?

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Yeah, kinda like eul, soulbow, tulbo and saideh working together.

1 sb and 3 rangers is really a nice team.

Atleast vs one wizard. :worthy:

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Sorry about that Bow finger slipped was aiming at Eul at time must of been you gay costume that you wearing distracted me :D

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
3,6gb with 170kb/s... 3% so far :(

Cya tomorrow perhabs..?

CorNokZ

Are you coming back too mini or are you too focused on school? :)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
/qtd is never justified - like i said keep it in the game. It is as lame as you can possibly get. Persistant use of it should be a suspension offence.
Well your entitled to have your opinion but thats just it crom an opinion.

You were happy to defend the spirit of the game idea that requiel engineered to support his own prejudiced actions - well /qtd is about as against the sotg as you can get.
ROFL Crom. /qtd against sotg?! thats has funny has it gets! :D
/
And its a slippery slope because people may use it everytime they think they are going to lose - and its use might spread.
You cant use it everytime. You need at least 15 secs to do it or more if after combat, so no its not useable everytime unlike when ppl were using overcharge SC parts to die and not give rps.

Just dont do it please - it encourages others to do it - your enemies even - where the fuck would that leave the server?
At the same state since everyone does it. Dunno what kind of game reallity you live on but everytime we go to a tower with 1 or 2 defenders that cannot stealth when we go up surprise surprise they aint there :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
qtd is lame , end of, never used it to avoid combat.

CorNokZ

Soul I will be on in not very long to tear your ranger arse apart! <3

aika

Can't get enough of FH
dunno what you will do on alb tbh, absolutely no one to grp with last time i checked :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
qtd is lame , end of, never used it to avoid combat.

It's a new game feature for the grief players. MUST NOT GIVE AWAH REALMPOINTS! Even if it means you have to stop playing the game you want to play in the first place (lol?).

That crafting blowup thingy made me laugh aswell. There must be somebody out there playing DAoC thiking of way's how to annoy other players.
I guess for some people it's not about the game anymore, its about how can i pissoff people through DAoC.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
It's a new game feature for the grief players. MUST NOT GIVE AWAH REALMPOINTS! Even if it means you have to stop playing the game you want to play in the first place (lol?).

That crafting blowup thingy made me laugh aswell. There must be somebody out there playing DAoC thiking of way's how to annoy other players.
I guess for some people it's not about the game anymore, its about how can i pissoff people through DAoC.

Yes i find rangers shooting at me annoying.... are you trying to grief me?!
Dam my logic rox ^^ :fluffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom