An apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Septiina

Hi, I would just like to make an apology to the Thidranki King. I accept that he pwned me in Thidranki and that he was the better player. I would like him to know I was always jealous of him and looked up to him, please forgive me oh great one :(.

I am just sick of him owning me because he is such a good player - I want to be able to play again without the fear of getting owned. Please King, show remorse.

Matmardigan

Part of the furniture
Dont call me king.

Keep it easy call me God. =)

btw:

whos the thidthranki King? :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Dor1boremealot!

Why the sudden apology or did you get hacked Sept? xD

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Its sarcasm at its best.

Class :worthy:

Or septina really did get hacked.

As far as i recall, septina got one I in it, not two :p

We have a wannabe!

Uppäh we Lule!!!11

Septina

Part of the furniture
Hahahahahahah, omg, hahahah, woooo, didnt see that one coming. ^^
God, thank you Dori, i needed a good laugh. xDDDDD

prodical

Fledgling Freddie
scarcasimmeter.jpg

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
You know what's really funny Dorimor?

This:

The fact that you on multiple occasions have whined about the rules here, saying it's a sad place to be and not worth the hassle.

That bothers me since you seem to want to be on this board so SO badly to protest you being better than everyone else.

You're a sad little man with so much spare time on his hands to constantly re-register on a board where everyone thinks you're a complete moron, nobody cares if you're king of an online game - infact I wonder what you're going to do when DAoC eventually gets shut down? I'd imagine it'd be absolutely devastating for you and your massively over inflated ego.

You've also accused me of immaturity on multiple occasions but the fact that also bugs me is that from what I gather, you're more than twice my age and yet you act less than half it.

But again the thing that puzzles me is why you're so prepared to spend so much time reregistering on a board when it takes me two clicks to ban you and I have more than enough people ready to send me a quick link to your new alt accounts if I ever miss them.

The fact stands that nobody here likes you, nobody here cares about you and you still obsessively re-register to say how good you are.

Well I guess you'll be happy to know one thing.

You are the king of failures in life, I bet your parents are proud that you "pwn in thid".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom