Apology

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Tell me something...if you were playing a stealther and you see a fg heading for you...do you:

A) Stealth up avoiding getting killed and them getting free rps

B) Vallantly try to face them all

Well, to me, the difference is that being a stealther and getting away, you live to fight another fight. But in the tower, whether you die now, or /qtd and log back in, you still get ported to the same place. The difference is that /qtd'ing and logging back in etc etc takes a whole lot of more time and hassle than simply standing there and dying (or maybe even putting up a final fight, to see if you can take 1-2 with you, or hope for friendly backups etc). And I don't see why anyone would go through all the hassle just to avoid giving rps to someone. While I clearly see why the stealther cba releasing, rebuffing and going all the way back. To very different cases, and in both I would choose the action that would give me the least booredom (read: the least work to do before I can get another fight or more action), which in the stealthers position would be to hide, and in the towercampers position would be to die and give some rps.

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
But not to worrie everytime i see a mid fighting a hib ill be sure to help mid and see how you like it :D

Tbh they'd stop fighting eachother and both try to kill you instead! (I would if someone added on me.)

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Tbh they'd stop fighting eachother and both try to kill you instead! (I would if someone added on me.)

would be too late cause cause i would skillfully add them by taking them out when they are both almost dead ... :ninja: style :D

But dont worrie i would send out a /kiss to both of them in the end ^^

Ps: woot new FH title lol

preacherboypip

Fledgling Freddie
FO you know Thugs was the BG king:D

and sod of with all your BS, you know playing thid on a BD takes skillz:twak:

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
And @kin - ever considered that there is nothing wrong with losing a fight.

It truly is dispicable that anyone can consider /qtd to be a valid option. It really is the worse possible thing for a low population server.

Take the death, brush yourself off, get out again, take solace in the fact that the person(s) who just killed you are much more likely to still be around to kill than if you /qtd.

Jesus, you usually play devils advocate and I give you the benefit of the doubt more than most, but defending /qtd is as low as you have ever sunk.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
And @kin - ever considered that there is nothing wrong with losing a fight.

It truly is dispicable that anyone can consider /qtd to be a valid option. It really is the worse possible thing for a low population server.

Take the death, brush yourself off, get out again, take solace in the fact that the person(s) who just killed you are much more likely to still be around to kill than if you /qtd.

Jesus, you usually play devils advocate and I give you the benefit of the doubt more than most, but defending /qtd is as low as you have ever sunk.

I´ve never qtd inside a tower or keep (unlike brite trying to log @ battlements in berk but was too slow :D )but i dont blame anyone that does it tbh.

Tell me Crom, is there any valid point to actually stand when when your outnumbered like 8 to 1? cause franqly i dont see one
"take solace in the fact that the person(s) who just killed you are much more likely to still be around to kill than if you /qtd." - Yeah he and his other 7 group members so whats the point? Like i said i dont mind loosing over 1 or 2 or even 5/6 like babydancers group at bold keep. As long as i have a chance ill try it, but i wont bother trying to do the impossible.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
I´ve never qtd inside a tower or keep (unlike brite trying to log @ battlements in berk but was too slow :D )but i dont blame anyone that does it tbh.

Tell me Crom, is there any valid point to actually stand when when your outnumbered like 8 to 1? cause franqly i dont see one
"take solace in the fact that the person(s) who just killed you are much more likely to still be around to kill than if you /qtd." - Yeah he and his other 7 group members so whats the point? Like i said i dont mind loosing over 1 or 2 or even 5/6 like babydancers group at bold keep. As long as i have a chance ill try it, but i wont bother trying to do the impossible.

Is there any valid point to actually /qtd when your outnumbered 8 to 1?

/qtd is never justified to deny people a fight or realm points. You take the deaths as they come and you take the vicories whether its 1v1, 1v8 or 1v100. Keep it in the game.

Ever heard of the expression 'slippery slope'? Coz this is one hell of a one.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Is there any valid point to actually /qtd when your outnumbered 8 to 1?

Actually 2 points....saves me time and patience

/qtd is never justified to deny people a fight or realm points. You take the deaths as they come and you take the vicories whether its 1v1, 1v8 or 1v100. Keep it in the game.
Actually it denys them free rps, they can try me anytime aslong as i have chance. Whats the point of lets say a cleric camp a tower and wait for them to come in? buff/heal them to death?

Ever heard of the expression 'slippery slope'? Coz this is one hell of a one.
Actually i havent so dunno what it means afraid

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
How can it save you time to do /qtd?

Logging out of them game and logging back in 3-5minutes

/release and rebuffing 1-2minute(s) top!

And what the hay..? You supplied the 8 opponents with 300rps each?! So freaking what? They won't get high rr if they keep zerging you down like that..

Gahn

Resident Freddy
qtd to avoid death in a game, get a grip folks lol

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
I can understand why some people chose to /qtd.

An example would be :

A fg of griefers would take down the tower and spam /rofl /rude at the single player they killed. That is not funny.

Personally in this situation, i would prolly /q and log on to another char, so i could pay my house rent while my enemies took the damn tower.

No-one thinks its funny to get /rofl spam after a fg Pwnoxrs you.
Because there is nothing funny about it.
Its not like it takes skillz.

CorNokZ

lol, CM talking about griefers!
sign_rofl.gif

CorNokZ

Whats the point of lets say a cleric camp a tower and wait for them to come in? buff/heal them to death?

What's the point of camping a tower with a cleric to begin with if you're just gonna /qtd as soon as you see trouble? :<

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Actually it denys them free rps, they can try me anytime aslong as i have chance. Whats the point of lets say a cleric camp a tower and wait for them to come in? buff/heal them to death?

Why are you so concerned with giving anyone "free" realmpoints?

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
olol, some random dude talking about CM. :twak:

first of all cm is nothing to talk about theyr nothing else than a bounch of pve gimps
2nd that random dude is far better player than u i guarantee it and he doesnt run with di bot stucken on his arse like u

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
first of all cm is nothing to talk about theyr nothing else than a bounch of pve gimps
2nd that random dude is far better player than u i guarantee it and he doesnt run with di bot stucken on his arse like u

pve gimps thats a new one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom