Apology

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol and who got his arse gancked when he was about to log at bold t3? and that was 1v1 so go cry somewhere else idiot.
Difference between u and me is that i dont make a post about fools like u i chain everyday, no need to coz u and ppl like u aint worth shit for me but u killing me with 5v1 or cm idiots using sl with fg to get 1 sb must be very skilled according to noob doctrine right?

ROFLMAO. Im gonna enjoy this.
Everyone that reads this post.... Eul managed to kill a sited rej/enh cleric!! OMG!!!!!
Btw we didnt have SL up you were just too stupid to stand at bold bridge unstealthed and didnt see us coming from the back noob :D
And as for the 5 on 1 well you said it yourself you would add on every fight so we do the same to you. Lets see who gets more of it?

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Yes i find rangers shooting at me annoying.... are you trying to grief me?!
Dam my logic rox ^^ :fluffle:

Yeah it does. Infact you just proved my point once more, thinking the game is all about grief play ^^.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Everyone that reads this post.... Eul managed to kill a sited rej/enh cleric!! OMG!!!!!
Btw we didnt have SL up you were just too stupid to stand at bold bridge unstealthed and didnt see us coming from the back noob :D
And as for the 5 on 1 well you said it yourself you would add on every fight so we do the same to you. Lets see who gets more of it?

Well he managed to kill you before you QTD, so it's somehow an achievement!

Gahn

Resident Freddy
/qtd is never justified - like i said keep it in the game. It is as lame as you can possibly get. Persistant use of it should be a suspension offence.

You were happy to defend the spirit of the game idea that requiel engineered to support his own prejudiced actions - well /qtd is about as against the sotg as you can get.

And its a slippery slope because people may use it everytime they think they are going to lose - and its use might spread.

Just dont do it please - it encourages others to do it - your enemies even - where the fuck would that leave the server?

Trying to put the concept of fair play in that thick head is impossible mate, the only thing that Kin and Co think is fair is when they "win", no matter what the tools they use.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Not everyone does it kin. But I obviously live in a different game reality than you do. Infact I appear to live in a different out of game reality to you.

You really have to be petty and small minded to think that /qtd is acceptable behaviour.

Are you unable to see how it's damaging to this server which is on a knife edge as it is?

And never ever forget that you have the option not to sink as low as others - thats why 'but someone else did it' is never justification. I've made the decision for the good of the server never to be so lame - you can make that decision to and persuade others likewise. Surprise everyone for a change and make the right decision.

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
Trying to put the concept of fair play in that thick head is impossible mate, the only thing that Kin and Co think is fair is when they "win", no matter what the tools they use.

spose its all rps though.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Some ppl prefer unsteathed duels to evening out fights unlike others, go ask a certain paladin and cleric in Rain.
And for popig SL, it was gimp minc at surs tow who poped it for cm fools and u played a dibot stucken on their arses if i remember right.
That rej/enc noob at bold tow who was /qting must be damn idiot ( oh ye it was u ) when a stealther jumps him he burns 2 insta heals before dying when he can just sit down and gets gancked and keep his instas ? but its above ur understanding. As i said go cry somewhere else that cares coz nobody gives a shit about u. kkthxbye.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Just hoping u made urself fool enough for a while now kintex, go cry in ur guild forum instead of here its better for all parts.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
It's a new game feature for the grief players. MUST NOT GIVE AWAH REALMPOINTS! Even if it means you have to stop playing the game you want to play in the first place (lol?).

That crafting blowup thingy made me laugh aswell. There must be somebody out there playing DAoC thiking of way's how to annoy other players.
I guess for some people it's not about the game anymore, its about how can i pissoff people through DAoC.

Got to love the logic here - I shall farm rp's for as long as you hit the door but if you're about to get in I shall make sure you get none by /qtd. If they're going to get in the either defend the lord or get off the back of the tower.

TBH if you're that scared to give away rps then don't log on. After all having hugely skewed numbers in your favour is not a guarantee that you may not die.

It's behaviour like this that makes me why I occasionally log on to this server really. I should play Eve more - at least you can kick the living daylights out of them while they're discon'd, pod them & steal their stuff. Means that the lame actions have repercussions.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Try harder then? :p

oh right.... you dont group with some ppl...

thats a nice assumption!

well I got only a cleric atm, logged in and only scouts/firewizzies were on /who NF.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
thats a nice assumption!

well I got only a cleric atm, logged in and only scouts/firewizzies were on /who NF.

Aika you got to be kidding me :D We always need clerics you mofo... that way i dont need to play mine if you and buff play <hopefully i can play wiz ^^>

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Aika you got to be kidding me :D We always need clerics you mofo... that way i dont need to play mine if you and buff play <hopefully i can play wiz ^^>

Aika isnt too keen on camping inside some tower for over 2 hours w8íng for something to come and then just to /qtd. Just fyi.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Some ppl prefer unsteathed duels to evening out fights unlike others, go ask a certain paladin and cleric in Rain.
And for popig SL, it was gimp minc at surs tow who poped it for cm fools and u played a dibot stucken on their arses if i remember right.
That rej/enc noob at bold tow who was /qting must be damn idiot ( oh ye it was u ) when a stealther jumps him he burns 2 insta heals before dying when he can just sit down and gets gancked and keep his instas ? but its above ur understanding. As i said go cry somewhere else that cares coz nobody gives a shit about u. kkthxbye.

No1 gives a shit about me but yet you keep replying to my posts...what makes that of you? selfowned i would say.
Btw i only burned 1 insta so shush and talk about what you do know mkay?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Aika isnt too keen on camping inside some tower for over 2 hours w8íng for something to come and then just to /qtd. Just fyi.

Nothing wrong with that, everyone plays how he wants to :D

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Nothing wrong with that, everyone plays how he wants to :D

Yup. Do what you feel is the best for you, and fuck what anyone else might think of your actions! Wooo I so feel like reactivating now! Really makes me wonder why the server ended up like it is tbh.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Yup. Do what you feel is the best for you, and fuck what anyone else might think of your actions! Wooo I so feel like reactivating now! Really makes me wonder why the server ended up like it is tbh.

Oh i see you learned sarcasm...:m00:

then dont activate! If you cant grasp something as simple that is used in every bloody game in the world then your waisting your time.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Oh i see you learned sarcasm...:m00:

then dont activate! If you cant grasp something as simple that is used in every bloody game in the world then your waisting your time.

Exactly what we need, less players in Dyvet. So you can camp that tower ever longer!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
You will get respect when you for once go out without your DI bots on stick, you know who you are.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Exactly what we need, less players in Dyvet. So you can camp that tower ever longer!

Personally i rather have good players that dont QQ all the time and try to make something of what they have.
TT already tryed to enforce theyr "gameplay" so to speak and got bad experience out of it. Ppl can ask for simpathy or compreension to other players but they should never ever enforce how ppl should play game. Coming up with the "ok then then i wont resub" shit is just pathetic imho.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
You will get respect when you for once go out without your DI bots on stick, you know who you are.

Well it aint me for sure cause bot is always inside tower/keep :D
And i wouldnt camp a tower/keep if you werent grouped with gay warden & 2 gay rangers on group :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Well it aint me for sure cause bot is always inside tower/keep :D
And i wouldnt camp a tower/keep if you werent grouped with gay warden & 2 gay rangers on group :D

never grped with rangers
and bot in tower is lame as well. My bot is always in Druim Cain.
and no, its mr bufferer I'm talking about, trying to be horner n.2.
You outnumber us already, its 6v2 or so? so wtf you need your DI for?

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
never grped with rangers
and bot in tower is lame as well. My bot is always in Druim Cain.
and no, its mr bufferer I'm talking about, trying to be horner n.2.
You outnumber us already, its 6v2 or so? so wtf you need your DI for?

and how the fuk am i mean to know there are random 4 albs there ... i dident so i come along with my bot . the reason for this ? i pay my subs i will play both chars if i get out numberd as there was 2 of u and when i left my bot in the tower i come solo to ren t4 solo when i did i get owned of u and ur bg boy so what ever.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
and how the fuk am i mean to know there are random 4 albs there ... i dident so i come along with my bot . the reason for this ? i pay my subs i will play both chars if i get out numberd as there was 2 of u and when i left my bot in the tower i come solo to ren t4 solo when i did i get owned of u and ur bg boy so what ever.

nice definition of being solo, soloing near 6 others? :)

play how you want tbh

bufferer

Fledgling Freddie
nice definition of being solo, soloing near 6 others? :)

play how you want tbh

ye those 6 others turned up when i was on ren 4 so it was them who came to me not other way round so pls get ur facts right thn comment .

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Personally i rather have good players that dont QQ all the time and try to make something of what they have.
TT already tryed to enforce theyr "gameplay" so to speak and got bad experience out of it. Ppl can ask for simpathy or compreension to other players but they should never ever enforce how ppl should play game. Coming up with the "ok then then i wont resub" shit is just pathetic imho.

lol tbh. Do you REALLY find it that surprising that I dont want to play a game where people treat eachother like shit? I mean ffs, try to position yourself in your enemies shoes for once in your life, and see if the game would be fun to play. The "do to others as you want them to do to you" is also aplicable in RL if you weren't aware of it. It's actually a quite nice moral to live by, and you might be surprised when you find people treat you back in a nice way aswell. (Both ingame and IRL, because the players playing this game are people to you know... they're not NPC, despite what people have been trying to convince you.)

Edit: i don't see the reason to whine about all these DI bots though... I mean, yes, it makes it harder to take them down, but you do get double the award if you make it, so where's the difference...? It could just aswell have been 2 separate players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom