Apology

O

Oasopdhwlasdf

Hello everyone. I would just like to apologise for my recent behaviour on Freddyshouse. I apologise to Septina for imitating him and trying to make a fool out of him, I realise this had the opposite effect and made me realise that what I do is not nice to people. I respect anything that you may say in this thread, I will be banned so I don't think it will make much difference. :)

Bottom line is, I'm very sorry for what I have done and you will no longer see me baiting or flaming anyone on this forum again, good night.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
lol... farewell and sorry thread #47 ? get some medical treatment.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
It's only the second one I see :p But I'm always happy to learn new things ^^

he sent PM's before ^^ and i think he made more than 3 threads as far as I remember, but then again, I dont really care :(

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Well its fine as long as you don't come back in a few weeks acting like some sort or deranged nut case.

Seriously, change your lifestyle, seek help or something, there is more to life.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
[SIZE=+1] Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.
- Adolf Hitler
[/SIZE]

liloe

It's my birthday today!
[SIZE=+1] Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.
- Adolf Hitler
[/SIZE]

Hm....he lost and shot himself, like a terrible idiot who came to an end when his lust for power showed what a simple mind he was.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
damn its must be a great achievement to ganck in thidranki with full buffs and wasted 20p on template when all other players come there to only test their char ? ive personally never been in thidranki and wasting my time there and i hope king of thidranki (who a ever he is ) enjoys killing blue con mobs in a deserted thidranki coz he clearly lack confidence and morale to compete at higher level it seems.

Septina

Part of the furniture
damn its must be a great achievement to ganck in thidranki with full buffs and wasted 20p on template when all other players come there to only test their char ? ive personally never been in thidranki and wasting my time there and i hope king of thidranki (who a ever he is ) enjoys killing blue con mobs in a deserted thidranki coz he clearly lack confidence and morale to compete at higher level it seems.

Didnt you know? Thid is where the real skills are needed not lvl 50 rvr, all dem abilities and templates and artifacts etc just makes this game easymode. :(:(:(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Hm....he lost and shot himself, like a terrible idiot who came to an end when his lust for power showed what a simple mind he was.
There you go. Hid in a bunker and suicided when he started loosing. Adolf Hitler, albion icon.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
There you go. Hid in a bunker and suicided when he started loosing. Adolf Hitler, albion icon.

Rofl, reminds of some albs ( HI SHINUE) that /qtd in a tower to escape a loss :)

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie

See i knew someone would say something like that.

Predictable...

But albs is not the only ones who hides in a "bunker" and "suicides" when losing.

Hibs and mids can and have done the exact same thing.

Adolf Hitler, DAoC icon.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Rofl, reminds of some albs ( HI SHINUE) that /qtd in a tower to escape a loss :)

Well duhh... if its a loss why give free rps? :D
Reminds me of blonde that sees a banana in the floor in front of her and says "oops there im gonna slip again". :fluffle:

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Well duhh... if its a loss why give free rps? :D
Reminds me of blonde that sees a banana in the floor in front of her and says "oops there im gonna slip again". :fluffle:

Whats the problem with "giving away" "free" rps? You hate a person irl that much by playing a game, that you don't want to give away some virtual points, nor want to die a virtual death by him?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Whats the problem with "giving away" "free" rps? You hate a person irl that much by playing a game, that you don't want to give away some virtual points, nor want to die a virtual death by him?

What? Didn't you know, that each time you die in a game, you die a little bit for real!

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Tell me something...if you were playing a stealther and you see a fg heading for you...do you:

A) Stealth up avoiding getting killed and them getting free rps

B) Vallantly try to face them all

Dunno wich part you cant understand really....
If you dont get it after such a perfect example there is no need to waste any more time trying to explain.

Dunno were you got the hate thing tbh

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I several times attacked FG's with my inf, sometimes even killed 1 or 2 with ae mez poison :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Tell me something...if you were playing a stealther and you see a fg heading for you...do you:

A) Stealth up avoiding getting killed and them getting free rps

B) Vallantly try to face them all

Dunno wich part you cant understand really....
If you dont get it after such a perfect example there is no need to waste any more time trying to explain.

Dunno were you got the hate thing tbh

There's a differance in doing that, or defending a tower till the gate is on 5% and log off on top. Same goes for taking a tower @ 2am (on dyvet yes) and camp it with 3 firewizzy's and 3 bots and w8 for the action (err what action) for 45 min to come to you.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Same goes for taking a tower @ 2am (on dyvet yes) and camp it with 3 firewizzy's and 3 bots and w8 for the action (err what action) for 45 min to come to you.

Same goes for hibs helping mids at hild, same goes for hibs constantly cuting alb port. Same goes for the rangers camped all in the bloody towers same goes for all of the things that have nothing to do with subject at hands.
Do you seem me whine about it?

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Because there was no other opponents and you were suicidal? :)

Deception tryed to pa my bot when i was standing with my mos4 scout next to it then decided to hack run out of the keep and failed :)
Its just a matter of luck/afk i guess :)

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Same goes for hibs helping mids at hild, same goes for hibs constantly cuting alb port. Same goes for the rangers camped all in the bloody towers same goes for all of the things that have nothing to do with subject at hands.
Do you seem me whine about it?

Yes cause hibs and mids have the same population as albion ^^.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom