Anybody who knows about Dj equipment look here plz :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Hello's ... my gf has a shit load of dj equipment she wants to get rid of (her ex's) seems to be quiet decent gear and im wondering if any of u guys might have a ROUGH idea how much it be worth (bearing in mind its 2nd hand) all working order, heres the list of stuff she has,

DX626 Professional 3 Channel DJ Mixer With BPM Counter

Yamaha Natural Sound Digital Sound Filter Processing Amplifier DSP-A500

Sony Tape Deck TC-FX210

Sony CD Player 4 X Oversampling Digital Filter

Pioneer Stereo Double Cassette Deck CT-X53OWR

Technics Stereo Intergrated Amplifier SU-X860

Carlsburg amp

2x smallish Sony Speakers

2x Memorex Speakers (big)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
This is all OK equipment for a home DJ but not much good for anything over a small party. not totaly sure on the prices but most of it, i would think its better off keeping your self because it would whoop any hi-fi in your house.

if the yamaha amp is dolby digital 5.1 or pro-logic, accept no less than £150.

the mixer is £100 new so upto you to decide the worth of it.

Cyfr

Banned
Shouldn't you give it back to her ex providing hes living?

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Cyfr said:
Shouldn't you give it back to her ex providing hes living?

nah the bloke wasnt v nice to her .. even stuck a knife to her throat once ... police are after him cos he fucked up her house ater they split so she selling it to pay for the dmge ,

Blondy

Fledgling Freddie
Need more info. It seems like near enough standard equiptment(for a huge house), no mixers etc? and what W are the speakers?

If the big ones are about 400 i'll buy them off you if need-be

tris-

no offence but they are memorex, i cant see em being too hot.

my mate got a pair of HH 24" 450W in his bedroom :p

and 4 200w (i think) wharfdale

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Nicky Nook said:
Wouldnt touch any of that at all.

wasnt asking you to :) read thread properly im only asking what they worth if/when she gets around to selling em . ofc she doesnt want to scare people of with insane asking price and she doesnt wanna sell herself short by practically giving them away :)

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
bump.... any ball park figures roughly ? maybe 500 quid for the lot?

apparantly a few of the records n stuff are limited editions.

p.s aint selling it via here (unless somebody genuilnly interested) just trying to figure out best price for her and the buyer so neither rip each other off :)

there is also a twin deck turntable also she said . she cant rmemeber make n model etc.

Nicky Nook

Fledgling Freddie
What records ? imo i would not give you £20 for all that simply because EVERYONE use`s CD`j 1000 mk2 or Technics mark 5`s with a djm 600 or an Allen and Heath Zone mixer ...Or they burn what they want and mix what they want off a computer.

say what you have really for sale Tape decks are worth nothing who uses them these days ? this is simple get your speakers for as cheap as you can £50 or summin leave tape decks crossover crap amps and cd shit ...

Thats why i would not buy that crap...

My shop www.fresh-records.co.uk.

PM for advice...

Sony Tape Deck TC-FX210 = worthless

Pioneer Stereo Double Cassette Deck CT-X53OWR = worthless

2x Memorex Speakers (big) = worthless

2x smallish Sony Speakers maybe worth £20 as they are sony .

^^

£40 at most ..

^^ a Tenner..

Carlsburg amp..who what were when ...

IMHO DO NOT buy any of that gear you will love me for it...

Regards Nicky Nook.

Ps my mistake records sell on eaby.

tris-

that mixer is £60 new :p and i seen that yamaha amp for £150 second hand

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Nicky Nook said:
What records ? imo i would not give you £20 for all that simply because EVERYONE use`s CD`j 1000 mk2 or Technics mark 5`s with a djm 600 or an Allen and Heath Zone mixer ...Or they burn what they want and mix what they want off a computer.

say what you have really for sale Tape decks are worth nothing who uses them these days ? this is simple get your speakers for as cheap as you can £50 or summin leave tape decks crossover crap amps and cd shit ...

Thats why i would not buy that crap...

My shop www.fresh-records.co.uk.

PM for advice...

Sony Tape Deck TC-FX210 = worthless

Pioneer Stereo Double Cassette Deck CT-X53OWR = worthless

2x Memorex Speakers (big) = worthless

2x smallish Sony Speakers maybe worth £20 as they are sony .

^^

£40 at most ..

^^ a Tenner..

Carlsburg amp..who what were when ...

IMHO DO NOT buy any of that gear you will love me for it...

Regards Nicky Nook.

Ps my mistake records sell on eaby.

u used to be atard nicky niuce to see you aint changed... as said in previous post if u had actually bothered to read i am NOT trying to sell this equipment to anybody on here. i was asking HOW much they are worth . when u say they are "worthless" thats bolox cos they must be worth sumthing even if its only 20-30 quid each ....

so instead of useless spammming and NON informative stuff plz kindly stfu :)

can u not understand the concept of pricing stuff up ? just because u might have mega uber equipment and have lots of dosh doesnt mean others have ..
the person we might sell it to might not want it for professional means but he might want it for his bedroom or garage. which in that case it wouldnt be "WORTHLESS" if he can just afford what we think is a fair price between us.

as for the yamaha amp i have had a cple of people tell me not to sell it for less than £150 also :) so with u saying £40 maybe u aint as clued up as u may think :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Gotta agree with ya Peg dude, it strikes me Nicky Nook don't know fook!
I will forward the bits above onto a mate of mine who does lotsa dodgy outdoor raves and see if its any use for him , few years ago and I would've took some of that off your hands as well..
What sort of records are you talking as well - if you got any rare/old school I also know another dude who may be interested in that , pm me if u get chance m8y !

Nicky Nook

Fledgling Freddie
Lmao i was trying to tell you not to buy the stuff because its not worth much at all read the post again please ..

And as for used to be a Tard well seriously grow up some..

Nicky Nook

Fledgling Freddie
Or infact forget i ever posted here just go and buy all that stuff its all great and well worth whatever the seller is looking for it ...

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Nicky Nook said:
Or infact forget i ever posted here just go and buy all that stuff its all great and well worth whatever the seller is looking for it ...

Nick, Jpeg is trying to find the price because he is THE SELLER!

He is not going to BUY the stuff, he is going to SELL it!

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
evzy said:
What sort of records are you talking as well - if you got any rare/old school I also know another dude who may be interested in that , pm me if u get chance m8y !

all sorts mate trance / garage / dance / normal 80's stuff rock . inda a mixed set.. iirc she also said she has a picture disc (vinyl) of faith no mores "epic" and a picture disc (vinyl) of (damn cant rmeember :( ) but i rmemeber when she told me i thought it was a VERY well liked tune. cple of limited editions also, but not sure and she said she cant be assed making a list cos theres to many :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom