Hong Kong Residents being granted asylum here

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I figured this deserved its own thread.

Given the history of Hong Kong and how China is bulldozing it now, I'm more than happy to see Hong Kong residents being offered asylum here. The obvious concern is housing, the government really needs to expand housing if/when offering such things to such a huge number of people.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Yeah they have to get put before we can recognise them. Which is less likely.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not sure if this throws a spanner in the works for those wanting to come over on a BNO passport:

Yea, seen that coming through tbh because China was enraged by Britain offering Asylum to residents of Hong Kong. In the grand scheme of things, Hong Kong isn't 'that' big when you take the entirety of China into consideration so 300,000-800,000 is a huge chunk for Hong Kong alone.... prob why China is so pissed by Britain offering them Asylum + the obvious political ramifications.

China really needs a slap down badly, the problem is they have so much influence now, they're dug in pretty hard. I honestly think if the world doesn't stand against China now, China will just straight-up rule the world in 20-30 years... they arguably already rule it now from the shadows because so many companies are invested there for product creation + the debt they own from various nations.

Last edited:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Fuck China and it's comical little Winnie the Pooh leader. Welcome, Hong Kong folk!

imo

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Fuck China and it's comical little Winnie the Pooh leader. Welcome, Hong Kong folk!

imo

The easiest way to "fuck" China as you put it is for people to stop buying shit from there. Force Amazon to identify goods made made in China. Its much harder than you think. We still live in a disposable society so getting 1-2 years out of electrical goods is acceptable.

Don't buy from Aliexpress or any other Chinese outlet like Amazon or eBay. You just have to look at the likes of Black Friday to understand why that will never happen. They have raped their own country of resources and people to supply the west.

There is simply no other way to hurt them.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Have you thread-Glenned your own thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom