Music Who would participate in a classical music thread?

Would you take part in a classical music thread... sensibly, no bickering!

• Yes

• Maybe

• No

• Fuck off Jup, you old cunt (I know this will get votes)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Ok, so I recognise that alot of us are getting older... especially @Deebs who has always been an old and grumpy cunt FYI... and it is said that classical music is typically an acquired taste.

I have always loved classical music (my nick, 'Jupitus' is derived from my favourite work from Gustav Holst's the Planet Suite'), and was moved to post this after watching this:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5zg_af9b8c

What feedback have you folks got - and by the way, name the famous film in comments that this particular example was used in... including the scene if you can!

Jup.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
and by the way, name the famous film in comments that this particular example was used in... including the scene if you can!
Fucker. :eek:

Can't think of it but I think bits have been used in different films. I almost went with a bridge too far but it's got an original score.

I've got an inkling it's something not actually that serious. Will ponder more.

But yes. Classical musicz are win. Eleventy percent.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
What feedback have you folks got - and by the way, name the famous film in comments that this particular example was used in... including the scene if you can!

Jup.

Die Hard 2? End Credits?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Die Hard 2: Die Harder? At the end?

Been sat on my sofa in Nottingham trying to think of another film. But I'd dying on that hill before I google it

Edit:
Victory!

Yeah. And as part of the victory. But I remember sitting in the cinema thinking that it's clunky as fuck and was shoehorned in as a "same as ode to joy" that they used at the end of die hard 1.

Last edited:

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Someone is very close :LOL:

Edit: as per @Scouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom