Any gold sellers on EU servers?

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
I've got two banned already :p

Dear Warhammer Online Customer,

Thank you very much for submitting your violation report. The issue you have reported was investigated by our staff and appropriate action was taken in line with our findings.

We appreciate fully your contribution in helping to protect and preserve the integrity of Warhammer Onine: Age of Reckoning. Please do not hesitate to report players soliciting in-game items and services for money.

Once again, thank you for your appeal and thank you for playing Warhammer Online!!

Mythic Entertainment
Customer Support
x2

They are everywhere on the US servers :( log on and less than 10 seconds before someone spams you.

How's the situation on the EU servers?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Not seen a single one yet. :clap:

I'm sure if they're successful in the US then they'll expand to EU, but as of yet there isn't an awful lot to spend money on, so hopefully they'll just crash and burn.

Ivynoxia

One of Freddy's beloved
What's more annoying is that the /ignore command doesn't work properly.

rynnor

Rockhound
I had to ban one from here but ingame not a sausage - I've barely spent any money so far and everything seems affordable so not sure why anyone would need one?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
should be a tome unlock when u reported 25 or so
and a title, like deputy sherrif

Jaberwocky

Loyal Freddie
The game does not seem to be suited to the traditional gold framing model, on the other hand I have seen a few random spam messages offering power levelling (the first 10 lvl's "Free"). Add in a few suspiciously still characters standing in a bushes near PQ's randomly joining any open groups near by and not moving for hours on end and you can see were this is going.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I like the idea of the title for reporting a person that subsequently gets banned.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Had a few spams while in altdorf, and yeah seen thoose people just standing there at PQ's doin nothing cept joining a open group

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i saw someone begging in altdorf for gold until i pointed out that if you actually went out of the city and killed stuff you get gold easily.

but im sure once the economy gets into full swing you will see more gold sellers popping up.

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
with gold cap beeing at 92, I dont see a reason to sell gold, got 92 when I hit level 27..

edit: per char ofc, but stil..

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Had a few spams while in altdorf, and yeah seen thoose people just standing there at PQ's doin nothing cept joining a open group

Should probably report them if you see them. Could be that someone's afk but if they're constantly joining open groups and leeching inf/xp they deserve a kick in the arse ;)

Caracca

Fledgling Freddie
yesterday i got a pm nto from a golfarming thingy, but from a pling service, same one i received earlier this week from my mailbox >_<

Sagafar

Fledgling Freddie
Had one dude pm'ing me bout buying gold, to bad I didn't write down his name.

will do that next time someone spam me.

Fizzlebutt

Fledgling Freddie
Cant wait to see one and report them. Or rather i hope i dont see one but if i do i will definitely report them. What a nightmare they were on wow. :|

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
got a spam mail on my hotmail today that basiclly told me to "get ready for WAR by buying gold".... Only things I bought so far in the game is renown gear and well later on mount but hopefully I'll have gold for that by then... otherwise borrow from a guildie maybe??? =)

fredericus

Fledgling Freddie
I have only seen power LVL gays, but only one so far.
But as others ask, why do you need ekstra gold, it seems that the stuffe you get on Q, is ok for your lvl and ale the bucks i spend on dying my green WH gear, i can get i 2 sek. if i do Q.

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
Not seen any as yet and can't think of a single reason anyone would buy gold in WaR, however you decide to play you get plenty of it to buy whatever you need.

Mithradir

Loyal Freddie
So far the only gold i 've spent is to buy the new renown gear which is kinda cheap according with my level and to buy a few mats i need for apothecary. With the way it is implemented it doesnt seem (so far) that money will play a vital role in order to dress up your character.

Vintersorg

Can't get enough of FH
So far the only gold i 've spent is to buy the new renown gear which is kinda cheap according with my level and to buy a few mats i need for apothecary. With the way it is implemented it doesnt seem (so far) that money will play a vital role in order to dress up your character.

Aye, I second that, and I think it's a good point for WAR.
At least there's less risk of an hyper-inflated economy.

Aurelius LH

Fledgling Freddie
Folks may find Mark Jacob's blog about gold sellers interesting...

And Enli - that title unlock is such a good idea, I hope you either send it in to Mythic or suggest it in a comment on Mark's blog (or both!), I'd love to see that in-game!

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Well now we know Mythics opinion. Fingers crossed GOAs matches.

To a certain extent its up to all of us to make sure they cant just be ignored. Report every single one of them: if GOA are drowning in complaints theyll be forced to act.

Which is what Mythics popup messages are likely to achieve.

On the other hand if folks treat it like most wow players seemed to - by ignoring it - theres no reason for GOA not to do the same. Its the easy option.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom