Any ETA on servers today?

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
I might have missed it, but the official EU page only says: Update 0300 - servers are down. That's now quite a few hours ago, anyone have more info on when they are back up?

(Yes, yes - I wanna test the frigging Slayer!)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
If you read the page more it says they don't know, but 'by the afternoon'.

So, anytime from now really.

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Ok, didn't really read it all (as you correctly pointed out), since they masked what my mind thinks of as "cmon-I-wanna-play-a-Slayer" info in the middle of some (for me) irrelevant server migration info ;)

I'll just... wait.... then... I'm an adult, I can do this!

EDIT: and Mabs, I meant play a Slayer that I can keep, not actually test one on the test server. Bad choice of word on my account, should have said "play", not "test" :)

Buzo

Fledgling Freddie
I will now refer this game to : Warhammer Offline (c) !

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
there will be zergs upon zergs of scenarios today thats for sure :p slayers/choppas in leveling luls.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
I'm so not going to be one of them...
oh wait...

YEH I AM!

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
I'm planning on rolling a healer so the influx takes me with it. Just that means im going to be the/one of the only squishy/ies in the middle of a bunch of suicidal Dwarfs...!

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Not interested in new classes, I'm gonna be leveling my new SM.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
best time to level a new healer type, you could even charge for services ;)

"/1 LVL X Healer LFG ! 20g/hour ! "

not that ive ever done that ofc !

:m00:

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Update 14:00 CET: The transfer process is taking longer than anticipated and we now expect servers to come back online after 17:00 CET. We apologize for the inconvenience.

;/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Update 14:00 CET: The transfer process is taking longer than anticipated and we now expect servers to come back online after 17:00 CET. We apologize for the inconvenience.

;/

Love that, they've already had 11+ hours and still no go.... what do they have actually doing this? 1 person? I appreciate they are taking the time to ensure it works well and doesnt screw up but come on? it doesn't take that long.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Love that, they've already had 11+ hours and still no go.... what do they have actually doing this? 1 person? I appreciate they are taking the time to ensure it works well and doesnt screw up but come on? it doesn't take that long.

How can you possibly know that?

I would have thought merging several servers into a few destination servers take ages.

If the extra time taken is to make sure it is all done properly, then good imo.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
tonight will be hell. Instead of the daytime players having already cleared out of T1 they will be there with everyone else :(

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
I was hoping to get some playtime in before I went to work later.

I guess that isn't the case!

Buzo

Fledgling Freddie
Ok,it is past 1700 hours.. the anticipated time is over...

talk about "Extended" Maintenance

i will still call this game Warhammer Offline (c)

pikeh

Resident Freddy
Ok,it is past 1700 hours.. the anticipated time is over...

talk about "Extended" Maintenance

i will still call this game Warhammer Offline (c)

You might want to read the message again. It says after 17:00cet

NicGOA

English WAR Community Manager
Will be an update in a little while guys.

Horribly sorry for the extended downtime.

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
Come on, or i will be down to GOA with 2 big Axes to see if the slayer thing works on you :p

Umgrud

Fledgling Freddie
17:30 CET: We are still working on the automatic server transfers. We apologize for the delay and will keep you updated in the news here.

OMG ;/

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
How can you possibly know that?

I would have thought merging several servers into a few destination servers take ages.

If the extra time taken is to make sure it is all done properly, then good imo.

Been playing mmo's since EQ1 right upto present mmo's, i've seen more server merges in mmo's than you've had hot dinners, it doesn't take 16 hours simply because its all pre-planned, they know (or should know) what to do the moment the servers go offline.

And yes, the extended time would be nice if it all goes perfectly and all problems are rectified when they go back up, 16 hours is extracting the bodily fluids tho. Its not giving off a good impression for trialists seeing servers down for this amount of time for such a simple and pre-planned task.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
anyone remember the probs on pryd server daoc... always makes me hold my breath when theres a prob,can just see all my toons nekid when i log in with just thier wpns in hand ^^

cog

Can't get enough of FH
anyone remember the probs on pryd server daoc... always makes me hold my breath when theres a prob,can just see all my toons nekid when i log in with just thier wpns in hand ^^

Good times, good times :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

Don't say that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom