Any news on....

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
Ward changes. My ickle slayer is closing in on T4 and the chances of winning a gold bag on Norm must be slim and non now. The thought of running BS to equip all teh alts lvling in the guild and closing in on t4 makes me a sad panda.

eksdee

FH is my second home
get annihilator boots + gloves, go to city dungeons and get hopefully 1 or 2 pieces between the two dungeons... 3/4 wards. easy enough, surely? at least for us it takes about 1 hour to clear both city dungeons so i really don't think the pve in this game is much of a chore. although admittedly if you're talking a whole group of rerollers, it will be much tougher. the way we combated this though is to split the 4 rerollers/alts over 2 set pve groups and the warded guys carry them through.

either way, i think making the pve/access to wards any easier currently would be unnecessary.

civy

One of Freddy's beloved
6 full runs on my IB at least in all teh altdorf instances and not a single IB drop. Thats 18 days spent trying to equip him and I still cant help the guild in LV. Great system imo. Realy looking forward to it on the slayer. If I played a WL which we dont even have in the guild then I's have a sent set for each day of the week.

eksdee

FH is my second home
pure bad luck i'm afraid, it happens. in our guild we have a sorc that has been playing since headstart that only has 2 dark promise and we were on of the first guilds on dest on our server to clear lost vale. on the other hand, i have been clearing the dungeons since i joined them in late january and i have 6/6 sent and 5/6 DP. i DO agree that the drop system is pretty awful, what i thought you were getting at was making the PvE easier or something.

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Gold farmers making FH accounts now?

Lol...I think.

Edit: Gold farmers call me on 020 7321 2233 to talk about a purchase. Just ask for Liz and say it's regarding a big purchase codenamed C4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom